The Right Time

Nothing Feels Better

Chapter 4

.

.

Kim Chaewon had enough. She looked down at her clothes. "If I'm going to be staying here for 2 months I better get more clothes then this. God I hate suits." she mumbled. Luckily for Chaewon, there was a mall underneath the hotel. Chaewon went down and bought some casual clothes for herself, along with a pair of sneaker and a simple black comfortable jacket.

After Chaewon had gotten her clothes she went back up into her room. Chaewon removed the cloth around her head that was supporting her arm. Slowly, Chaewon began removing her suit. Carefully she started with her blazer, then with her dress shirt. It was a bit difficult to do it alone, but Chaewon managed. Chaewon's pants were easy, she barely struggled on that part.

"Finally, I can breath!" Chaewon said loudly. "I don't know why I didn't do this before"

Carefully Chaewon now started putting her new clothes on. She started with her black comfortable jeans, and then she put on her light blue t-shirt. Kim Chaewon then walked over and opened up a box and put on her brand new sneaker. Damn were they comfortable. Chaewon then got her cell phone and put it on in her thin layered black jacket, nothing to fancy, just something light, and easy to get around in now that she was wearing a cast. Chaewon then slid herself carefully into her new jacket and put the cloth around the neck. The red haired girl then slid her right arm in so it was supported.

'That took quite some time.' Chaewon thought. The girl walked out of her room and walked outside. Chaewon observed the scenery.

"…I think I've been home sick" Chaewon said, breathing peacefully. "What a beautiful day"

Chaewon strolled past the property of her old high school. She passed by a tree she remembered very clearly. It was the first place they had made out publicly. Minjoo was still in the process of having all the people chase her around the school. But Chaewon ended it when she made out with her by the tree. The whole school saw what they were doing. After that, everyone stayed away from Minjoo.

.

Choi Yena sat down, sighing. She was at her girlfriend Takahashi Juri's house. Juri caught on, she sat next to Yena.

"What's wrong Yena?" she asked curiously. Yena didn't want to say it was because Jo Yuri was mad at her so Yena tried to hide it.

"…Its nothing, I'm just not feeling so good, that's all" Yena lied.

"Why, was it something you ate?" Juri asked. Yena nodded.

"No it's not that…"

"Juri have you ever had someone mad at you, and you weren't sure what you did?" Yena asked. Juri jerked her head up.

"Who's mad at you?" Juri asked. Yena gulped.

"…Never mind, forget about it" Yena said. Juri inched closer to Yena, lips barely touching.

"…What ever it is…" she kissed Yena gently quickly. "Just relax" she kissed Yena again, lasting longer. Yena grabbed Juri and flipped her over. Yena went in for kiss when suddenly her phone went off. Juri looked annoyed by the sudden interruption. Yena looked at her phone.

", I have to go. There's an emergency." Yena said getting up.

"Again?" Juri said. "You're always went off. Why is it you that they need. Can't they do it themselves?"

"Sorry it can't be helped."

.

Yuri was watching TV when she suddenly heard the door to her room open. Yuri looked over and saw Minjoo. Minjoo rubbed her eyes; they were still red and puffy. She was finally able to stop crying.

"Hey Minjoo, how do you feel?" Yuri asked. Minjoo smiled.

"Better, thank you Yuri" Yuri got up and walked to Minjoo.

"Well Minjoo, now that you got a divorce done, you can stay here as long as you want" Yuri said. Minjoo smiled.

"Thank you Yuri. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you" Minjoo said, ready to cry again. Yuri notice, she inched closer and embraced Minjoo. Minjoo rested her head on Yuri's left shoulder.

"Minjoo its okay don't worry. That's nothing to cry over." Yuri said.

"I'm sorry" Minjoo raised her head. "It's just Chaewon… Chaewon-unnie is" Minjoo began to cry again. "…I miss her so much"

There wasn't really anything else Yuri could say. However Yuri still hasn't talked to Chaewon about this situation. Yuri promised herself that she would get Chaewon and Minjoo talk once more. Minjoo was pouring her heart out. Yuri had to at least try, even if Chaewon hated Minjoo.

.

.

.

The next morning Yuri woke up early to get to the mall. She had to pick up some clothes from the dry cleaners for her job interview which was at noon. Yuri had everything prepared; she was always one step ahead of her to do list. Getting her clothes was all that was left, considering that she got a call last night for a next day interview. The mall wasn't packed, but it wasn't dead either. It was still bright and early. Most people were either sleeping or working by this time. Yuri reached the dry cleaners and picked up her clothes. Yuri was about to head back to her apartment when she noticed a familiar figure, it was her twin, Kim Chaewon. Chaewon had her eyes fixed on a Kim Minjoo poster.

Even though Minjoo wed to have her father's company merge with Yujin's, she still pursued her dream of becoming a famous actress. Kim Minjoo was the role model for thousands of teenaged girls. Minjoo could have easily afforded a place of her own, but everyone who knew Minjoo, knows that Minjoo hates being alone. Minjoo had always been that way. It must've been something she went through as a child.

Yuri walked in from behind, unnoticed. Yuri noticed a type of material hanging around from behind her neck; it looked kind of strange to her.

"…Chaewon what are you doing here?" Yuri asked. It took a few seconds for Chaewon's mind to absorb what was being said to her. A few seconds passed until Chaewon turned around.

"…Yuri?"

Yuri's eyes dropped as she noticed her arm was wrapped in a cast. "Oh my God, Chaewon what happened?" Yuri ran straight up Chaewon.

"…Oh… I've kind of punched a metal door, with all my strength" Chaewon said, feeling a bit embarrassed. Yuri's eyes widened.

"…Punching a metal door… Chaewon what were you thinking!?" Yuri asked. Chaewon gave in a deep sigh.

"I wasn't, that's the problem" Chaewon said.

"Does it hurt?" Yuri asked.

"Well of course it hurts, why else would I need a cast? Despite the fact that it's fractured, the doctor prescribed me with pain killers." Chaewon said. Yuri frowned.

"When did it happen?"

"Just after I left your apartment yesterday." Chaewon said. Yuri's head jerked up, she looked into her eyes.

"Was it because of …Kim Minjoo?" Yuri asked. Chaewon didn't say anything; she simply nodded and lowered her head.

"…Chaewon you know, Minjoo knows she made a mistake, don't you think you were a little hard on her." Yuri said. The question surprised Chaewon; the red haired girl felt her eyes go dark.

"I don't care if I hurt Minjoo. I'm not regretting what I said, I was glad to see her crumble." Chaewon said. Yuri was so surprised taken a back by her twin answer, she knew Chaewon was hurt, but she didn't know her twin could say such harsh things. Yuri felt a little worried from the tone and expression Chaewon was giving out so she tried to change the subject.

"Well anyways, what are you doing here? I thought you would've left Japan by now." Yuri said.

"…Oh well I was planning on staying here for a week, but because of my arm, I won't b able to do my job properly. I took 6 to 8 weeks off work, so I'm just going to stay here in Japan for the time being." Chaewon said.

"…Oh I see, that's good. Why don't you come on over today…?" Yuri asked.

"…No… it okay, but thanks. I'm going to go visit an old friend who lives up north." Chaewon quickly added, trying to come up with an excuse. She was trying to avoid seeing Minjoo as much as possible while she was currently in Japan.

"Oh …I see, well call me later, or I'll call you. I have to get going." Yuri said, trying to hurry herself up.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later then. Bye" Chaewon said, realizing Yuri's rush.

"Bye Chaewon" Yuri quickly added before running off. Chaewon sighed.

.

The mourning light was beginning darken as clouds began to cover the skies of Japan. Choi Yena's car had broken down today and she was forced to take the bus to work. Yena was a high class doctor (a/n Don't laugh! even I can’t believe my self why I wrote her as a doctor); she was well respected, and was the highest ranking doctor at her hospital.

Yena was standing up on the bus. It was a school day so the bus was completely packed; there was barely any room to breathe. Yena didn't care though, her thoughts trailed off. Yena found herself thinking about a certain blond haired girl. Yena had been thinking all night and most of the day yesterday thinking of what she had done to make Yuri so upset at her. It was just so random, one minute she's talking to Yuri, the next she's shutting Yena out like she had just done something horrible.

Yena had been thinking about this so hard that she didn't even notice that nearly half of the people that were on the bus were gone. Yena was about to take a seat when a situation on the bus caught her attention.

There were 3 teenage boys, and 1 teenage girl. They all looked around the age of 17. They were surround a boy, he was around the age of 14, he was small, and was taking abuse from the 4. The 3 boys had their hair wrapped in a bandanna, so did the girl, it was like they were trying to act gangster.

"So someone told me you like boys more then girls, is it true?" one of boys said, the rest laughed. The kid didn't say anything; he continued to look straight out of the window, ignoring them.

"Hey, look at me when I talk you, you little "

The kid didn't say anything, almost like he was deaf, he tuned them out. "The punk's ignoring you, you going to actually take that?" one of the other boys said. The girl smiled. "Maybe he actually feels threatened by the little shrimp" the girl said. The one doing the talk down to the kid was starting to feel humiliated. He grabbed the boys head and forced his head to face him.

"…Let go of me!" The kid cried. The 4 smiled.

"Oh, now you're able to talk. Do you know who I am?" he said, starting to pull his hair. Yena could see boy's face turn into a wince. Finally Yena decided he had enough and walked over to the 4.

"Well, I'm not just going to forgive you like that. You made me look like a fool, I'm sorry won't cut it!" He raised his hand into a fist and was about to punch the kid, but before he could even get his fist down, Yena punched him square in the face, breaking his nose instantly. The kid fell to the ground and quickly held his nose. He looked up and saw Yena standing over him. This caught the attention of all the people on the bus, including the bus driver.

"All 4 of you, get off now." Yena said. Yena was a lot taller then the teenagers. It made her feel a little guilty for punching one of them. The bus came to a bus stop and the 4 got out quickly, not causing anymore trouble. Yena turned to the kid.

"If you don't stand up for yourself, people are going to walk all over you for the rest of your life" Yena said, the kid nodded. The kid was a little shocked and didn't have much to say. Yena walked to the front of the bus.

"…Sorry about" Yena said, apologizing to the driver.

"No, not at all, I was about to do something, but you beat me to it" the driver smiled. A couple of stops passed and Yena reached the hospital.

It was 11:30 now, Chaewon finally left the mall. Just as Chaewon got in her taxi, rain began to fall from the sky; the rain came down hard with little time. Chaewon sighed.

"Perfect timing" Chaewon chuckled. The taxi driver smiled. "Where would you like to go ms?"

"The Cloud Inn"

.

.

.

"Yuri what time's you're interview at?" Minjoo asked.

"It's at noon" Yuri said, adding some last minute touches to her hair. Minjoo' eyes widened.

"Aren't you going to be late?" Minjoo asked.

"Actually I'll be early; my interview is right around the corner." Yuri said.

"…I see" Minjoo said. "Umm… I know it's still too early, but, have you spoken to Chaewon-unnie at all since yesterday." Minjoo said, trying to keep herself together.

"Well umm… actually, I've kind of spoke to her today." Yuri said, not knowing how to break it to Minjoo. Minjoo gasped.

"…What did she say…?" Minjoo asked, hesitantly.

"…I'm sorry Minjoo. She's a wreck, and she's confused. She's still upset, I can tell."

Minjoo could only give a disappointed look. After the way Chaewon reacted yesterday, it sounded like Chaewon didn't ever want to forgive her.

"Just give me some more time to talk to Chaewon more. I was kind of in a rush. Plus I was a little concerned about her. When I saw her today, she had a cast around her arm." Yuri said. Minjoo shot a concerned look.

"…A cast? What happened to her?" Minjoo asked. Yuri walked over a couple of steps and grabbed her jacket. "Chaewon said… she punched a metal door." Yuri sighed. "Don't ask me, I don't know why she did it either, she wouldn't tell me" Yuri already had a good feeling that Minjoo was going to ask.

"…Is she going to be okay?" Minjoo asked.

"Yeah she is, but Chaewon won't be able to do her job for about six weeks. She told me she was going to stay in Japan for the time being." Yuri said, glancing at the time. "We'll talk later Minjoo. My interview starts in 20 minutes. Minjoo waved as Yuri made her way out the door. Minjoo didn't want to stay by herself, so she left the apartment. It was raining, but Minjoo didn't care. She left the apartment without bringing an umbrella.

.

Yena checked into her office, she applied her lab coat and headed into the elevator to the third floor. Yena passed by one of the other doctors she usually spots by this time. Her name was Lee Chaeyeon, one of Yena friends at the hospital. You would often see those two talking a lot. Yena started the conversation as she saw a rather large grin shinning on Chaeyeon's face.

"What are you so happy about?" Yena said. Chaeyeon chucked.

"You're never going to believe who I diagnosed yesterday?" Chaeyeon said. Yena thought hard, raising her head, she made it sound like she knew the answer already. Yena's face quickly lowered, showing a sad expression.

"There's nothing special about diagnosing you're mother…" Yena said, holding in her laughter. Chaeyeon's grin faded quickly. "…I'm just joking, relax." Yena bursted out laughing, the expression on Chaeyeon's face was priceless.

"It's not funny! Don't laugh!" Chaeyeon said angrily. Yena chucked.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself; you're too much fun to tease." Yena said, walking near her direction. Chaeyeon shrugged it off and walked by Yena.

"I diagnosed the great Kim Chaewon, the one said to be one of the smartest in this generation." Chaeyeon simply said. Yena's head jerked up

"…What!?"

"Kim Chaewon, you know. The one that owns Off The Record, how do you not know who she is?" Chaeyeon said, trying to understand Yena's ignorance.

"I know who she is; don't treat me like I'm an idiot. What was wrong with her?" Yena asked.

"She had 3 broken fingers, and broken wrist, and a very badly fractured forearm on her right arm."

"…How did it happen? Did she tell you?" Yena asked.

"Kim Chaewon said she punched a mental door as hard as she could."

"…Really?"

.

.

.

On the way to the hotel, they passed a cemetery; Kim Chaewon noticed a familiar figure standing alone. It was happening a lot lately, running into her past. It was something that Chaewon had no control over. Guilt and hatred ran through her heart. That red haired hated the way she acted when she thought about her; it was something that Chaewon could never really fight.

"Actually, stop right here. I'll walk from here." Chaewon said.

"But ms, it's raining, are you sure?" The taxi driver pulled over. Chaewon handed the driver cash.

"Yea, I'm sure, thank you" Chaewon said walking out of the cab. Lucky for Chaewon, the taxi pulled over right near store that sold umbrellas. Chaewon went in quickly and bought an umbrella.

Kim Minjoo stood in front of her dead father's grave, her eyes gazed at his tombstone. Kim Myungsoo had been assassinated over a year ago. Minjoo' mother died giving birth to her, so all she had left was her father, but her father was now deceased. Minjoo would come to her father's tombstone often. There was no emotion on Minjoo' face; the rain was pouring down hard. Minjoo didn't seem to care that she was drenched. Minjoo was reaching a point in her life where she completely despised herself. Minjoo' face quickly turned sad as she dropped to her knee's and began to cry, her sobs were almost soundless, it was being covered up by the sound of the rain pouring.

Kim Chaewon silently approached her from behind. Chaewon's eyes widened as she saw the tombstone that lay before her. …It was Kim Myungsoo's. Chaewon felt a pain of guilt shoot throughout her body. Why did she have to say all those things?

Minjoo stopped dead in her tracks when she realized the rain wasn't falling on her. Minjoo looked up and saw that she was under an umbrella. It shocked her even more was that the one holding the umbrella was none other than Kim Chaewon. Minjoo instantly got up off her knees and stared into her eyes.

"…Sorry" it was the only thing Kim Chaewon could say. "I didn't know" It was clear that she was talking about her deceased father. Kim Minjoo didn't say anything. Chaewon shut her out before. Chaewon hated Minjoo… that was Minjoo' conclusion; she even heard it from her lips. Minjoo was already feeling miserable and depressed, the last thing she would want to do is say something that would make Chaewon angrier, so she tried to avoid a conversation. However, Minjoo saw the condition her arm was in, she already knew what happened, but she wanted to ask anyways.

"…What happen to your arm?" Minjoo asked, trying to hide her emotions. Chaewon was a bit hesitant to answer.

"I punched a metal door…" Chaewon sighed. "It's a long story. Come on, I'll walk you home" Chaewon offered. Minjoo' eyes widened, she quickly got up. Chaewon hated her right? Then why did Chaewon say she would walk her home?

"…You're soaking wet. What were you thinking idiot? Were you trying to kill yourself?" Chaewon quickly added, trying to make it clear that she wasn't forgiving her. Minjoo didn't respond, or rather she didn't know what she would say.

It was salient, none of them spoke, nor did they try. It was silent up until they reached Yuri's apartment.

"…Thanks for walking me, Unnie." Her black eyes gazed into Chaewon brown eyes.

"It was no problem, don't worry" Chaewon said, trying to keep her voice balanced. Minjoo reached down and unlocked the door, she opened the door. Chaewon was about to leave when she felt something grab her left hand. Chaewon's heart skipped a beat.

'Damn it, why am I feeling like this?' Chaewon turned around and faced her.

"…Why don't you come inside for a bit… please" Minjoo eyes pleaded with hers. Kim Chaewon sighed. The red haired looks straight into the younger eyes, That paired beautiful eyes looks so hurt and lonely. Its just the same as hers. 

"Sorry" was all Chaewon could say before letting her hands go. Minjoo watch as Chaewon walked away. There wasn't much she could do to change how she feels. If only there was some kind of way…

.

.

.

It was 6:30 in the evening. Yuri had just gotten out of her interview. It lasted 6 hours and a half. It wasn't just an interview, Yuri was tested several times, and she was evaluated for it. Yuri was finally done, and she was heading home. Just as Yuri was getting into her car, she noticed Yena; she was standing right behind her.

"…Yena?" Yena walked up to Yuri. Yuri shut the door to her car, she faced her.

"Tell me now, what's wrong?" Yena spoke with confidence. Yuri frowned.

"…I told you there's nothing wrong" Yuri opened the door to her car, but Yena put her hand on the door and pushed it shut. Choi Yena was determined to figure her out. Yuri's eyes widened.

"…What are you doing idiot! …Move!"

"…I'm not moving until you tell me what's wrong." Yena said.

"Nothing's wrong! Why won't you believe me?" Yuri was starting to feel annoyed. Just what was pushing Yena's determination?

Yena sighed. "I think I know what's wrong…" her eyes widened, her legs began to tremble.

"…Then what is it?" Yuri asked. Her eyes were shut, she knew Yena didn't know. She was hoping Yena would give up and walk away; she shut her eyes and waited it to play out. What happened next, shocked Yuri, it through her emotions completely off.

The next thing she realized, Yena lips were pressed up against hers, and she closed her eyes, gently pushing in harder. Yuri's eyes widened, and her body began to fidget. Yena slowly pulled away, starring into her amber eyes, he could see them quiver.

Yuri lowered her head. Yena starred, she was shocked at Yena actions. They were both silent, it lasted that way for about 2 minutes.

"…Why?" Yuri said, breaking the silence. "…Why now?" she whispered, she was almost in tears.

"…I don't know… I'm sorry" Yena said, backing away. More silence broke out; nether of them knew what to say, or what to do.

"I… well" Yena said, speaking up. "Yuri the truth is-" Yena was cut off

"I've always loved you, but I was afraid of what would happen if I tried anything" Yuri said. Yena's eyes widened. Did she hear Yuri’s correctly? Did Yuri just tell her… she loved Yena?

Yena felt his heart open up. That doctor face quickly heated up.

"…I hate seeing you with other girls, that's why…" Tears began to fall down her face, she hugged herself.

"…I was able to bare it before… but I just can't handle it anymore."

Yena smiled, she inched closer to her and embraced her lovingly. "I've always been in love with you too, Yuri." Jo Yuri felt her heart open up. This had to be a dream; it couldn't be real, could it?

"I was always afraid you didn't like me, because of the way I used to act around girls back then. Also I was afraid of what Chaewon would if she ever found out. I was going to try anyways, but then Chaewon left, and you became upset and miserable for a long time." Yena said, holding her tightly. Yuri wrapped her arms around Yena’s neck and forcefully pulled her into a passionate kiss, which Yena gladly returned.

A few days later…

"No, No, No!" Chaewon said, the red haired was really getting angry now. "Why the hell would you do that?" Chaewon said. She clutched her phone tighter in her hands, Kim Chaewon was thinking about breaking her cell phone by throwing it on the ground and stomping on it.

"Hey kid, stop mixing you're personal life with our company. It's not my fault that she has the qualifications, this could be a good thing." Hyewon said, defending her own decision.

Kang Hyewon had just hired Ahn Yujin. Yujin was Minjoo' now ex-partner. Chaewon sighed.

"I guess you're right. Sorry for snapping, it must be the side effects from the pain killers the doctor prescribed for me" Chaewon said, making an excuse.

"Pain killers? I thought Kim Chaewon could handle anything" Hyewon teased. Chaewon chucked.

"…Shut up Unnie" Chaewon said.

"Well, I have to get going. I'll call you again tomorrow." Hyewon said.

"…Alright fine, take it easy"

"Yea, bye"

Chaewon disconnected the connection. Chaewon lowered her head and sighed.

"This is just great, what's next?" Chaewon continued to walk. Chaewon's thoughts began to change as she started to gaze at the city she was in.

"God I love this place, I wish I could stay." Chaewon couldn't help but give a sad smile. While walking through the sidewalks of the city, she saw a familiar long wavy haired girl, and she was arguing with…

Chaewon quickly hid behind a wall, hoping not to be noticed. Chaewon could hear everything they were saying.

"All I'm just saying is to give me another chance. I screwed up, I know I did. But I'm doing the best that I can. I love you Minjoo." Yujin said, trying to be sincere. Minjoo rolled her eyes.

"I didn't marry you because I loved you; I married you to combine my father's company with yours. Now that the company is gone, …my father's gone, and I don't have any attentions of getting married with you again." Minjoo was being honest, as mean as she was sounding; she was telling Yujin her true feelings.

"You're not really going to give me another chance?" Yujin looked upset.

"…I won't say it again. Why don't you use the time to look for someone to settle down with" she asked. Yujin sneered

"…I have to go" Minjoo said, she began to walk passed her. Ahn Yujin stood there, no emotions whatsoever. Her bangs covered her eyes. That tall woman was mad; nothing she could do could change her mind.

Just as Minjoo passed her, Yujin grabbed her hair viciously and pulled her back making her fall to the ground. Kim Chaewon's eyes widened, she can't believe what she just saw. Chaewon felt something tug on her heart.

Ahn Yujin looked around quickly, at the opportune time; she didn't see anyone so she grabbed Kim Minjoo and forced her into an alleyway. Yujin covered to prevent Minjoo from screaming. The tall woman pushed Minjoo up to a wall; she viciously forced her into a kiss. Minjoo' eyes quivered in fear.

Yujin pulled away and again, she placed her hand over Minjoo' mouth. Yujin placed her other hand on Minjoo’s throat and grasped it tightly. "Why are you always so stubborn Minjoo? Why can't you just do what I say?" Yujin said. Minjoo managed to break the hold Yujin had on her by pushing her away. Minjoo saw an opening to run but she didn't get very far. As soon as she began to run she tripped and stumbled onto the ground. When she dropped to the ground before, she must've twisted her ankle.

Minjoo did the only thing she could do, she screamed. "Somebody please help me!" Yujin quickly jumped on her and slapped her face.

Ahn Yujin put both of her hands on Minjoo' throat and began choking her. "You're really starting to upset me now, Minjoo" Yujin lowered her hand and placed it up Minjoo' skirt.

"No…No… don't!!!" Minjoo pleaded. Yujin smiled. Almost as soon as Yujin smiled, she got punched in the back of the head. The pressure from the punch knocked her out instantaneously. Ahn Yujin fall forward and rolled beside Minjoo.

"…Chaewon-unnie?" Minjoo said. Tears began to fall down her face. Kim Chaewon held out her hand, trying to help her up.

"…Are you okay?" she asked, Chaewon was really concerned. Minjoo grabbed onto her hand, Chaewon pulled her up on her feet.

"I'm …fine thank…you-" she couldn't get the words out, she began to cry uncontrollably. Kim Chaewon instantly embraced her. Minjoo was a little stunned be she embraced Chaewon back.

"…It's okay" as much as she hated Minjoo, she was trying to be nice.

"…Was she always like that?" Chaewon had to ask. Minjoo had her head berried in Chaewon's shoulder.

"…No"

"…I see. Come on, let's get out of here." Chaewon said, pushing Minjoo away gently. Chaewon was just trying to be courteous; Ahn Yujin really looked like she was going to

Kim Minjoo took a few steps but she tripped again. Chaewon saw this happening from the corner of her eye, she quickly caught Minjoo from falling.

"…You're hurt Minjoo…" Chaewon said, looking at her ankle, it looked a different shade. Kim Chaewon then looked at Minjoo, her eyes widened. She was wearing a light brown coloured sundress, she looked beautiful… Chaewon quickly shrugged off the thoughts she was having.

"…Just a little… I can manage." Chaewon helped her back up. Minjoo continued to walk, but it happened again. Chaewon stopped her before she could get a chance to trip.

"You're not fine at all" The red haired woman came to her conclusion

"…I can walk" Minjoo said, Chaewon smiled.

"You haven't changed one bit Minjoo." Chaewon untied the cloth that supported her right arm; her right arm was set free. Chaewon took the cloth and shoved it into her jacket pocket. Minjoo looked curious as to what Chaewon was up to.

Chaewon walked in front of her, she turned around and crouched down slightly. "I'll carry you, hop on" Chaewon said making Kim Minjoo blushed. Why was Chaewon being so nice, she said she hated her right?

"Chaewon-unnie its okay, I can walk." Minjoo said.

"No you can't. It's okay, I'll carry you" Chaewon said. Minjoo' eyes widened.

"What about your arm?" Minjoo asked.

"Doesn't hurt as much as before, I'll be okay. Just trust me" Chaewon said, giving Minjoo the signal to get on. Chaewon wasn't going to take no for an answer. Minjoo put her arms around her neck; Chaewon then stood up and grabbed her thighs. Chaewon began to walk.

Chaewon could feel Minjoo' heart pounding like crazy.

'Sometimes I wonder why I'm always at the right place, at the right time.' Chaewon sighed. The red haired could smell her scent. It was a scent Chaewon loved more than anything. It was as if she had never left Japan. It was like the way it was before.

Thoughts began swinging in and out of Chaewon's mind. What if Ahn Yujin forced her into marriage? What if Yujin was the one responsible for everything that happened between her and Minjoo? It made sense didn't it? It would've explained a lot. Then, an important doubt came into her mind.

Did Ahn Yujin ever try forcing her into …bed? Chaewon had to know, she wanted to know.

"Minjoo, tell me. Did Yujin ever force you into bed?" Chaewon asked, hoping to get a reply. Minjoo' eyes widened.

"…No" she replied

"Are you sure?" Chaewon asked.

"I've only slept with one person in my entire life" Minjoo said, she was telling the truth. Chaewon turned her head.

"So is that a yes or a no?" Chaewon smiled, she was teasing Minjoo, and Minjoo knew she was. Minjoo chuckled.

'What's going on? Why am I flirting? I hate her don't I! But why can't I just… ugh what's wrong with me? Damn it, No! This can't be happening, it can't be! Why am I carrying her? I should be…' Chaewon was battling with her mind.

"Where are you taking me?" Minjoo asked, realizing that the way they were going wasn't the way to Yuri's apartment.

"The hotel isn't too far from here. I'll just take you there. Is that okay with you?" Chaewon asked. Minjoo was shocked. “We need to treat your ankle” the older said calmly.

"…Sure, that's fine" she replied tightening her grip. Hearing Chaewon voice and being with her just make everything feels so good. Just like back then.

Chaewon walked a little further, not even 10 minutes passed and they reached the hotel. Chaewon carried Minjoo inside and up into her hotel room, Chaewon dropped Minjoo onto the bed gently, she was sitting up. Chaewon took her jacket and laid Minjoo down onto the bed.

"Here let me take a look at it" Chaewon insisted. Chaewon sat at the edge of the bed. Minjoo nodded.

"Tell me if it hurts okay" Chaewon said. Chaewon gently took off Minjoo' left shoe. It hurt a little, but not too much. Chaewon slowly, but gently began to touch her ankle, making sure there was nothing broken. It hurt a lot now, but the way Chaewon touched it, it felt good. Slowly, Chaewon began to caress her ankle.

"…Does it feel better?" Chaewon asked. Minjoo' eyes were shut. It felt pleasurable to her.

"…Yes" she whispered under her breath. Chaewon got up off the bed.

"It's not broken, it's just sprained." Chaewon said. Minjoo looked a little disappointed. She wanted Chaewon to continue what she was doing, but she had no right to tell him what to do, she was too afraid to ask.

Kim Chaewon walked over to the hotel phone. Chaewon called room service and asked them for a first aid kit and some ice, luckily they had one. After awhile it was brought up.

“Its getting dark, you should stay here, I’ll sleep on the sofa” the older woman said, didn’t take no as answer. The younger one just nodded.

Chaewon got the ice and passed it gently over her ankle. Minjoo wasn't sure what to say, she wasn't sure how to act. She loved Kim Chaewon so much, more than she could ever imagine. The same question kept popping into Minjoo' mind, why was Chaewon being so nice? She heard it from Chaewon lips, she hated her. Chaewon then rubbed some ointment onto her ankle, and then patched it up with a bandage.

Chaewon and Minjoo began to talk. It was as if nothing had happened. Minjoo couldn't understand it. Why was Chaewon talking to her, she could understand the saving part. Chaewon would've done the same if it was anyone else.

But why was Chaewon being so courteous?

They weren't sure how it happened, but they suddenly began taking about Yena.

"I know sometimes I don't understand her logic" Minjoo giggled.

"I know what you mean. Speaking of logic, have you heard the way to breaks up with her girlfriends?" Chaewon asked. Minjoo nodded.

"I don't believe I have."

Kim Chaewon told her the way Yena does it. Minjoo almost died. She would never have thought Yena would use such an excuse. Just Like that Chaewon and Minjoo spent their entire night joking about Yena.

 

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continue

kimmyungsoojung © 2019