chapter two

Memo

 

The next day came and Mino's eyes fluttered open  before he sat up on his bed, the rays of the sun bathed his skin with warmth before he got up to take a shower.  He brushed his teeth before getting dressed and leaving the apartment.

He headed back to cafe almost hoping to see Jisoo but there was no sign of her. 

 

Instead, Lisa, the other waitress approached him to take his order. "What can I get you sir?" She asked. 

 

"Just a cup of coffee." Mino muttered and looked up just in time to see another waitress come out from the back. It wasn't Jisoo but another young girl that he didn't recognize. 

 

Mino frowned, he shouldn't have gotten his hopes up after all. She probably didn't want to see him anymore. He got his cup of coffee and drank it before taking his leave. 

 

He was heading back to his apartment when he bumped into another friend of his. It was Kim Jongin and his girlfriend Kim Jennie. "

 

"Hey Mino." Jongin waved at him. 

 

"Hey." Mino waved back. "What are you guys up to?" He asked. 

 

"We're going back to my place." Jennie said without taking her eyes off Jongin. The two of them were the hottest couple in the school. Literally. Jongin was tall, and muscular and Jennie was a bombshell. Mino wanted to ask her out at one point but she had turned down every guy in the school so what made him think that he stood a chance.  Jongin was fortunate enough to steal her heart. 

 

They had been dating for almost a year and weren't calling it quits anytime soon from the looks of it. 

 

"What she said." Jongin laughed, "Ill see you at school tomorrow." He said before he and Jennie walked away. 

 

Mino stood there and watched them before returning to the apartment. He went up to his room and fell onto his bed. 

 

The weekend had come and gone already. He had class again the next day so he decided to rest. 

 

"Those little bastards!" Seungyoon suddenly stormed into the room. 

 

"What happened?" Mino asked once he laid eyes on the angry boy. 

 

"Bobby and B.I decided that it was okay to bully a kid and make him cry. I would have taught those punks a lesson but they had 5 other guys waiting to kick my ." Seungyoon muttered. 

 

Mino sighed, "Kids get bullied all of the time, its not something you can control. Let it go." 

 

"Whatever." Seungyoon sat down on his bed, "How was your day?" He asked afterwards. 

 

Mino shrugged, "It was okay, nothing out of the ordinary happened." 

 

"Really? You look depressed, and I mean more depressed than you usually look." 

 

"I'm just tired." Mino retorted before turning his back to the other boy. 

 

Seungyoon didn't say anything, he left the room and didn't return that night. 

 

Morning came and Mino awoke to find Seungyoon back in the room sound asleep. He could smell booze and cheap perfume all over him. He had probably gotten wasted which was something he often did when he was angry. 

 

"Idiot." Mino muttered before leaving their apartment alone. He arrived at school 20 minutes later. 

 

He was eager to get to his first hoping that Jisoo would be there. But when he arrived there was a group of students gathered around a desk.  Her desk. 

 

"Hey what's going on?" Mino asked them. 

 

Seo Yuna one of his classmates looked at him with tears in her eyes. "It's terrible, Jisoo ah she..." 

 

"She what? What happened to her!?" Mino yelled. He had never gotten this emotional over someone especially a girl but Jisoo was different and he actually liked her. 

 

But now she was...

 

 "She's in a coma. Someone attacked her the other night and now she's in the hospital in a coma. They don't know if she'll ever wake up again." Yuna said. 

 

Mino dropped his books and stared at her. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. How could this of happened? 

 

Jisoo had just transferred here, she was starting her life over and now there was no telling whether or not she'd live. 

 

Who was to blame for this? 

 

"Do they know who did it?" Mino asked. 

 

"No, but the last person she was seen with was Oh Sehun. You two are friends aren't you?" Yuna asked. 

 

"Sehun? Why was she with him?" 

 

"He asked her out on a date. They had dinner and he took her home, or at least that's what he says." 

 

Mino clenched his fists before leaving the classroom. He kept waking until he found the person he was looking for. 

 

"Mino." Sehun looked up to see him but a hard punch landed on his face soon after.

 

"You ing piece of trash! What did you do to her!?" Mino yelled angrily. 

 

Sehun looked up at him with a bloody nose. "What are you talking about? I didn't do anything you ing psychopath!" He yelled back. 

 

Mino didn't believe him he just couldn't not when he remembered something similar to this happening before. 

 

Two years ago another girl was murdered. 

 

Her friends and family said that was going on a date but couldn't remember the guy that took her out. 

 

She didn't come home that night, they found her the next morning and butchered in a public park. 

 

What was her name? Choi Jinsoo. She was only a freshman at the time yet Her life had come to an abrupt end. 

 

Mino looked down at Sehun before walking away. He didn't want to believe that the boy capable of murder but he was angry to enough to believe anything in that moment. 

 

He had to get out of there before he ended up killing someone. He left the school and wandered off into town there was no telling where he was headed or how long he'd be gone. 

 

Who knows maybe he'd never come back. 

 

 

 

Authors Note: Sorry if this chapter is crap and poorly edited but This was my second time writing it because I had to type it over on my iphone since my computer got STOLEN with the original version of the chap on it. I really can't stand thieves. I hope you guys like this story so far. Will try to update asap