Welcome to the Mansion

Love I Don’t Know It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It’s another Sunday. She didn't move her body even a bit and just slept wholeday...
But taking time too long by laying her back on the bed only made her sicker.
She opened her eyes and fingers were searching her phone nearby.

[No any messages or notifications]

What she expected to get?
She got up and changed her clothes. Also the idea of staying in her pajamas wholeday didn't help at all.She would enjoy herself by shopping. Yet, what she could do was looking not shopping. She forgot that she quitted job a month ago and her monthly salary already doomed.

She sighed as realized there raining outside.
Did she like the rain or hate it?      
  After the rain ended, rainbow appeared beautifully.
Hyewon’s footsteps moved slowly one by one on the wet street with flopping sound.
Yet the wind wouldn’t leave and came again to caress the woman’s body.

[A paper flying to slap her face]

She pulled the paper and mouth murmured something but she bit her lip tight not to speak.

The paper was about finding a private piano tutor. She thought it would be her right time. The requirement were matched well too. They hired someone who didn’t talk much. She wondered if they accepted who didn’t talk too?
This would be her first time to be a private piano tutor to a kid if she got accepted.

She smiled.

[ At **** Mansion ]

Hyewon’s eyes widen and her heart started beating fast immediately af
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter