Teddy bear

Valentine surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been 10 days that they officially call it end on their relationship.and today is the day for every couples in the world celebrating their loves,yes. It’s valentine’s day.

But tonight,after the taekwondo lesson,somi had to walk out alone.

She let out a sigh and the cold winter air accompany her around.

 

Somi supposed to be just walk back to her apartement after the class but right now she confusedly stood still infront of the cafe that she used to visit with her ex boyfriend,kang daniel.

 

Aigoo. She’s thinking about him again..

And the regret came at her again in instant.

Yes,she’s actually regretted her decision to broke up. But,yes.her pride is too big just to call him again or unblocking on daniel’s number on her contact lists.

 

After the long minute hesitation,somi walk in to the cafe and make an order.

She’s took a quite long minutes to think what should she ordered,because all this time,it’s been daniel who ordered for them.

 

“Hot frappe capucinno 2 cups for take out please.” She said while shoving out her debit card.

 

‘2?’ She suddenly thinking.

But because the cashier already input her order,so,she just accept everything anyway.

While she waited for her order,she looks outside and her eyes landed on somebody that wearing a teddy bear costume outside the cafe.

Weird.

She oftenly visited this cafe and just today the teddy bear appears.

 

Somi looking at the teddy bear that giving out the free sample chocolate bars outside and suddenly she felt the urge of missing daniel.

 

The round buzzer vibrated on her table,and pull somi back to reality.she walk to the cashier table and took her order and walk out the cafe.

Somi walk to the opposite side from the teddy bear,but suddenly she felt someone tapped her shoulder makes her turn around and meet the teddy bear.

 

“Oh??” Somi looked surprise at the teddy bear that holding up the basket filled with the chocolate bars at her,gesturing her to take as much as she wanted.

 

‘Weird. Because she’s clearly saw the teddy bear just handed one piece to every pedestrian,but why the teddy bear giving her the whole basket for her?’ A sudden thoughts came on somi’s mind before she took just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter