bonus //oo2

vivre
bonus 2
002

 

Jaehyun peeked inside the room and smiled softly. Yerim is still inside, fiddling with her sophisticated equipments. It was a great choice moving from their old apartment to this place. It's bigger, hence it has more rooms, enough to make a room for her to work on her music.

The perks are she doesn't have to go to the company when inspiration strikes and her working hours in the company's studio has lessened by a large margin. She did come to the company every day to check up on her artists, attend meetings, and to supervise recordings and practices. But now, she doesn't have to stay up late when she produce a track because she has everything it needs to produce a song in the confines of her own home. The downside was just now she loved spending time in that room so much that sometimes she just lost track of time. Just like right now.

"Yerim."

Yerim jolted and quickly paused the music player.

"Oppa! How long have you been there?" She asked timidly.

Jaehyun chuckled, "Around ten minutes now, sweetheart. You're so immersed. It's cute."

Yerim blushed immediately at the term of endearment he used, and the fact that he's been standing outside long enough. And that means her husband had listened to a piece of her track, which includes her voice. Something she's still insecure about till this day.

"You sounded great, if you're wondering," Jaehyun smiled as he entered the room. He sat on his own desk at the opposite side and grinned at her.

Yerim had initially refused the idea of merging their workspace together but Jaehyun loved her presence and being around her calmed him. He didn't mind the music and noises she made. If anything, they soothed him.

"Since you're working, I should get down to work too, right?" He smiled before turning on the PC.

"You still have work left to do at home?" Yerim frowned.

Jaehyun has been having a lot of meetings lately. She thought he would at least be free at home after work.

"We're about to wrap up the year, sweetheart. It's that time of the year where workload piled up. Continue your work, I'll be here revising year-end reports," Jaehyun explained.

"Alright. Promise I'll keep the noise down," Yerim smiled.

Jaehyun smiled back before focusing his attention to the screen. There are a few reports that he could read tonight so he has less workload tomorrow morning.

For an hour, the couple was focused on their own work. Yerim kept the volume down as she promised, and Jaehyun kept his eyes on his reports, correcting the ones with mistakes and approving several good ones. Jaehyun cracked his neck and turned around to see Yerim nodding her head to a beat that came softly from the speaker. He made sure he had emailed the reports back to his secretary before walking towards her back.

"New song?" He asked, putting his arms on either side of her, trapping her within the desk, her chair, and his arms.

"Uh uh. SRG will be making a comeback in three months. I'm making a track for them."

Jaehyun smiled as he pressed a kiss on the crown of her head, "Sounds good."

Yerim grinned before looking up to press a peck on his right dimple, "Thanks, husband."

"Are you done?"

"Um… not really? Like 85% done?" She blinked.

"Can you continue it tomorrow?" Jaehyun asked again, leaning his chin against her head, moving his arms so he was hugging her and her chair.

"Why?" Yerim chuckled. Jaehyun is unusually clingy.

"I'm bored and a little hungry."

"Oppa, we just had dinner 4 hours ago. Try harder," Yerim rolled her eyes, pretending she's still working when actually, she was saving the track so she could deal with her giant baby of a husband.

Jaehyun shrugged, "My stomach is bigger than yours."

Yerim laughed before turning around to pinch his cheek, "Fine. I could whip up something for you. What do you want?"

Jaehyun shrugged again, "Up to you, really. You could heat up a convenience store bread and I'll be happy. I'm just bored, that's why I'm hungry."

Yerim shook her head and stood up, "I'll make some kimchijeon. How does that sound?"

Jaehyun beamed as he kissed her temple, "Lovely."

Yerim then found herself humming to her newly made song as she whisked some jeon flour with water to create the batter.

"Can you add some scallions to the mix? I think it will taste great," Jaehyun mumbled as looped his arms around her apron-clad frame.

"Sure, let me grab it from the fridge," Yerim smiled as she tried to pry Jaehyun's arms off of her.

Jaehyun only grinned as he tightened his hold on her. She frowned as she waddled towards the fridge with him latching on her.

"You're obnoxiously clingy today," Yerim commented as she chopped up the scallions as per his request.

"You ignored me a lot these past few days because of the songs you're composing. I missed you," Jaehyun mumbled against her hair.

"We literally saw each other every day, oppa," Yerim chuckled as she dumped some chopped kimchi and scallions into the batter.

"But we don't interact that much," Jaehyun pouted.

Yerim turned her head and looked at him in disbelief as he continued to pout. The Jung Jaehyun is pouting? This is new discovery. Yerim giggled as she stood on her tiptoes to peck his lips.

"There. Don't be too sad."

Jaehyun grinned happily as he snuggled closer to her much smaller frame. Yerim let Jaehyun swayed their bodies side to side as she fried the kimchijeon on the stove.

"Alright, giant, move. We have to eat," Yerim commanded as she plated the food, cutting it into slices.

Jaehyun grinned mischievously as he lifted her up, causing her to shriek, clutching on the plate so the food won't fall into the floor.

"Jung Jaehyun!"

Jaehyun laughed as he sat on the counter with her on his lap, still clutching onto her food.

"We can't eat like this," Yerim pouted.

Jaehyun leaned forward to peck her lips before opening his mouth, "Feed me."

Yerim gaped and shook her head, "What are you? A baby?"

"Your baby," he wiggled his brows playfully and Yerim slapped his chest at his cheesy remarks.

"Pass me the chopsticks then," Yerim said, relenting.

Jaehyun gave her a pair of chopsticks before wrapping his arms around her waist again, opening his mouth so she could feed him.

"You're already thirty, God, you giant baby," Yerim sighed as she fed him a piece of the food.

Jaehyun shrugged as he chewed silently, "I'll be acting like this even when I'm eighty so bear with me."

Yerim stared at him fondly. with a small smile. He's too precious.

"You too, eat," Jaehyun squeezed her waist, cutting her train of thoughts. She grinned as she ate a piece of her own cooking.

"Oh, it's not too bad," she blinked.

"Your food is always good. Good thing you decided to fire the cook back then. You cooked 10,000 times better than her," Jaehyun shrugged as he opened his mouth again.

Yerim laughed as she fed him piece after piece.

"I love this. Us," Jaehyun grinned after they finished their late night snack.

Yerim grinned, "I love this too. Just me and you."

Jaehyun chuckled as he shifted her position so she faced him, straddling his hips.

"Let's stay like this for a long time, the two of us. I want to grow old with you together," Jaehyun said softly.

Yerim giggled, "That's what I thought too. But then, don't you think it's finally time for us to add a new member to the family?"

Jaehyun blinked his eyes as Yerim laughed.

"We've been avoiding having kids for some time. I'd love to grow old with you, but I'd love it even more if I could have little Jaehyuns growing up with us. It'll be nice to be babying a real baby instead of a giant baby like you," Yerim smiled as she looped her arms around his neck and pulled him close so she could boop their noses together.

Jaehyun tipped his head back as he laughed, "It's a very tempting offer. But beside a little me, I think I want a little Yerim that I can spoil too. She'll look exactly like you and she could be the princess of the house."

Yerim smiled fondly as she played with the end of his hair before retorting playfully, "Well, what are you waiting for, then? Let's get into making one."

Yerim shrieked as Jaehyun stood up abruptly before he ravished her lips, carrying her into their bedroom.

Well, let's just say a mini them is currently in the making.

 

Notes

have i said how much i love this pairing so i made a fluff for them before?

i think i did in the previous chapter.

anyways jaeri is life!

and guys fellow luvies, stream psycho!

and if you're interested in more jaeri do check my other story: catch him if you can

bye y'all thank you for reading//commenting//subscribing//upvoting i love y'all!!

 

p.s// there's a big chance i'll be suddenly striked with jaeri feels so do expect random updates at random times because psycho!era yerim is killing me with feels and jaehyun's latest photoshoot left me in tears.

Layout by Fin