Christmas Eve

Eternity [Drabble/Oneshot dump]

Here is a christmas themed drabble in May, because    well   before we know it it's christmas again lol

obv i wrote this during christmas

It's set in a zombie apocalypse but it's fluffy

ps: some hints at ual stuff at the end, but nothing explicit
 


 

It was christmas eve.

Sure, the world went to hell a few months back and humanity was dying, but it was still christmas.

And getting into the christmas cheer was downright important. Which was why Minji had decorated their safe house with as much christmas-y stuff she could find. And she had found quite a lot at the attic, she blessed the family who had lived here before; they seemed to be true christmas believers.

Dinner was Bora’s assigment and Minji had complete faith in her ability.

They had even managed to get their hands on a tree (another good thing about having their safe house in the countryside; less zombies, lots of trees).

Seeing the living room decorated, while a delicious smell wafted through the air, Minji could not help herself from her eyes tearing up.

“Gahyeon! I’m under the mistletoe, you should be kissing me!”

“Siyeon no!”

Oh god. The kids though. “Stop
yelling,” Minji scolded. “And Siyeon, that’s not how you get kisses from your crush.” She loved how her words made both girls blush deeply. Minji did her best in trying to hide a smug smile, and made to head to the kitchen to ask if Bora needed any help.

The front door opening and slamming shut caught all of her attention and she nearly ran to it, a relieved smile as she saw Yoohyeon, Yoobin, and Handong undressing in the foyer. Outside it was snowing heavily, evident of the amount of freshly fallen snow on the girls.

“Welcome home. How was it out there?” Minji asked, her eyes focused on the tallest of the three.

“We got a lot of loot,” Yoobin said casually, holding her full backpack in her right hand.

Handong hummed in agreement and said a quiet ‘excuse me’ as she passed Minji, with Yoobin following closely behind. Soon it was just Minji and Yoohyeon left in the foyer.

Yoohyeon placed her backpack on the ground, along with her bloodied bat. A fire was in her eyes. “Minji, I smashed like ten zombies on the way.” The excitement in her voice was infectious and Minji couldn’t help but to smile. “And even better, I found the perfect gift for you.” Yoohyeon had moved closer as she talked, wrapping her arms around Minji.

“Oh really?”

Yoohyeon nodded and leaned down, her lips brushing over Minji’s. “Mhm, something you’ve been wanting for a long time.”

“And what’s that?”

Yoohyeon just grinned. “You’ll have to wait until after dinner.” She pecked Minji’s lips and grabbed her backpack, leaving the older woman in befuddlement.

With a sigh she went back to the living room, helping Gahyeon and Siyeon setting the table. The evening was a success, and thanks to the supply run they would manage a few more weeks without having to endanger themselves.

(Although, Yoohyeon, Siyeon, and Yoobin were often too eager about heading out to ‘bash some brains’.)

It was a lovely christmas eve, full of warmth and love.

And Yoohyeon had truly gotten the perfect gift; a soft pink sweater and a bunch of her favourite sweets. She would treasure them, as these would sure be rare commodities in the months and years to come (who knows if humanity would win the war against the zombies or not).

“Thank you,” Minji whispered as they lay in bed together, their legs entangled and breath mixing.

“For? You already thanked me for the gift, so it can’t be that,” Yoohyeon murmured back. One of her hands were resting on Minji’s lower back, drawing circles into the skin.

“Well, I didn’t get to thank you properly,” Minji retorted, immediately pressing closer and kissing the soft lips. It was slow, growing deeper as their tongues brushed against one another softly. It wasn’t long until Minji was pressed down on the bed, tongue deep in and a hand teasing her inner thigh.

“I actually have another gift,” Yoohyeon whispered as their lips parted. “And it involves my hand, and maybe my mouth too.”

Minji breathed out shakily, spreading her legs subconsciously.

The world might have gone to hell, but Minji was truly filled with love.

“Merry christmas to me,” she whispered.

Yoohyeon chuckled and not long after Minji was seeing stars.