The Rescue Operation: Kim Yugyeom

The Mafia

It was one of those days. A dull, gloomy morning when the sky was overcast and heavy grey clouds wouldn’t let the sun peek through. It hadn’t rained justyet but you spotted more than a few precautionary umbrellas in the hands of students who trudged into the classroom miserably. Your own umbrella was sticking out of your backpack and you nudged it with your foot as the bell rang loudly. Students rushed to their seats in a clatter of chairs scraping and murmurs of greetings. You slumped back into your seat.

Damn it. He didn’t turn up to class again.

The seat right beside yours was empty for the third day in a row. Class wasn’t the same without Kim Yugyeom sitting beside you. His long legs always struggled to fit under the desk, a slightly sheepish smile on his face as he rummaged through his bag and then asked you if he could borrow a pencil. Not to mention the way his head was always bopping to some music that only he could hear. It was hard not to find Yugyeom’s playful antics and innocent laugh extremely endearing, so you’d been harboring a crush on the cute boy for the last four or five months. You had finally decided that you were going to pull yourself together and ask him out, but he’d been MIA ever since you worked yourself up to the decision.

You reached down to grab your notebook from your backpack, preparing yourself for a miserable Friday morning math class alone. You barely noticed that a large figure had slumped into the seat next to you. When you straightened up, Yugyeom was sitting in his usual seat. He was wearing an oversized hoodie over his uniform with the hood covering most of his face, but you were so happy to see him that you smiled excitedly. You turned and beamed at him.

“Hi!” you greeted him in a whisper, trying not to attract the attention of your math teacher, who was instructing everyone to open their textbooks. Yugyeom stiffened and his head only tilted a little bit towards you.

“Uh, hi,” he replied hoarsely.

You blinked at his unenthusiastic response. Yugyeom was generally bright and cheerful in the mornings. About a month into being forced to sit with you, he’d started to greet you with a high-five. His over-eagerness had put you off at first but once you’d allowed yourself to give in, you found yourself enjoying his company. Yugyeom had eventually developed a secret handshake for him and his ‘desk-buddy’ as he liked to call you; one which involved something between a fist bump, a high five and making some rather stupid sounding explosive noise with your mouth. It was stupid, but weirdly fun.

Today, his fists were clenched on the table, hands trembling slightly.

“Yugyeom, are you okay?” you whispered, concerned.

He turned to look at you and you had to stifle a gasp as you finally peeked past his hood. Yugyeom had a large bruise under one eye and an ugly, slightly bloody scrape went across his cheek. Your heartbeat thudded as you stared at him for a moment. “Oh my god…

“I’m fine, don’t worry about it,” he mumbled.

“How did you get hurt?” you wondered, shocked.

Yugyeom opened his mouth to respond, but he was cut off by the teacher yelling at you both to stay quiet. You blushed and turned back to your textbook, your heartbeat thudding as you wondered which had dared to put their hands on somebody as precious and fun-loving as Kim Yugyeom.

Not on your watch.

You wanted to talk to Yugyeom after class but he disappeared from his seat as soon as the bell rang. You watched him and Bambam slip out of the classroom together and you decided not to follow them. Instead, you sat at your desk and bit your nails nervously. You should have known that something was wrong. Yugyeom had been acting weird for a couple of days now. Not only had he not shown up to school for two days, but neither had Bambam. The two boys were inseparable and you wondered what they had been getting up to. Was there an accident? A fight?

“Hey! Did you see Yugyeom and Bambam this morning?”

You perked up at the mention of their names. The boys sitting at the table behind you were gossiping and you pretended to be reading your textbook while slowly leaning back to hear their conversation better. You normally hated eavesdropping but when it came to Yugyeom, nothing was beneath you.

“Yeah, man, what’s up with them? Yugyeom’s face was all busted up and Bambam had a cast on his arm? Did they get into an accident or something?” the other guy asked. “I always figured they would get hurt after I saw the motorcycle Yugyeom bought last month. Did it crash?”

“No dude, it’s nothing to do with the motorcycle. I heard…” the boy lowered his voice and you had to strain your ears to hear his next words. “I heard they tried to join a gang. Got themselves in way deep. There are some big guys on their tails.”

What? No way. Dumb and Dumber? They’re ing idiots, they’re too stupid to be in a gang.”

“Exactly. They probably didn’t even realize what they were getting into.”

You felt your heart sink into your stomach as the two boys moved away and you could no longer hear their conversation. Was this true? Had Yugyeom and Bambam gotten themselves on the wrong side of a gang? You bit your lip and clenched your fists nervously. There was only one gang that would seriously recruit high school students and then turn against them if they tried to leave. Everyone knew what the most dangerous gang in the area was and if Yugyeom and Bambam were that stupid…

… if they’d tried to mess with BTS then they were lucky to be alive.

, , .

You couldn’t catch hold of Yugyeom during school. Rumors were flying around about the gang that they had joined and by lunchtime, everyone knew that he and Bambam had somehow gotten on the wrong side of BTS. You couldn’t help but worry for him. He refused to talk to you during class, completely ignoring the multiple notes that you passed him. You were starting to feel both hurt and scared for him.

“Yugyeom, can we talk?” you insisted, following him after school. You’d managed to catch up to him in the parking lot as he was heading towards his motorbike. Yugyeom wearing a black leather jacket on that motorbike was one of the iest things you’d ever seen, but you had bigger worries on your mind right now. Your fantasies of holding onto him tightly while the two of your rode through the cool night could wait.

Yugyeom tried to hurry past you but you reached out and grabbed his hand firmly. It was warm and soft, and his fingers went limp in your firm grasp. Yugyeom turned around and looked at you miserably. It broke your heart to see his usually smiling face look so upset.

“This isn’t a good time,” Yugyeom told you, his voice cracking.

You bit your lip and blurted out what was on your mind. “Is this about a gang? Is it true? It’s not… it’s not really BTS is it? Yugyeom, they’re really dangerous.”

His expression was broken. “Yeah, I know.

Your heartbeat thudded as you stepped closer to him, lowering your voice. Yugyeom looked startled at your proximity and he tried to pull his hood further over his face to hide his injuries, but you grabbed his other hand and forced him to look at you urgently. “Yugyeom, listen, please talk to me. I know this is weird because you probably only think of me as the girl who sits next to you in class but you need to tell me what happened. I know some people, I can help you if you tell me why they’re after you-“

Yugyeom was no longer paying attention to you. His large hands went limp in yours and his eyes were over your head, staring at something behind you. You whirled around and saw Bambam hurrying towards you both, his eyes terrified. You noticed the expression reflected in Yugyeom’s eyes as well.

“Dude, they’re coming,” Bambam said urgently. You suddenly noticed that Bambam was just as badly beaten up as Yugyeom; his arm was in a cast and he had smaller scratches all over his face. You barely had time to speak as Yugyeom suddenly placed his hands on your shoulders and turned you to him urgently.

“You need to leave,” he told you firmly.

“What? No, listen to me-“

“No, no, they don’t want you, there’s no way I’m going to let you get on their radar,” Yugyeom insisted, pushing you away from him. You stumbled back and looked at him, shocked when you saw the desperation in his eyes. “Run! Please, just run away before they see you with us, okay? I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself if I got you involved in this too-“

You were furious. “I’m telling you, you need to talk to me about what happened-“

Yugyeom didn’t have the time to respond. A large, black car pulled up near the three of you and you watched two large men get out. Yugyeom froze for a moment, before he suddenly grabbed your arm and pulled you behind him, shielding you with his large body from their sight. You grabbed onto the back of his hoodie as you watched the two men come up to Yugyeom and Bambam. There were guns in their belts and they were much larger than you’d ever seen.

“The leader wants to see the two of you,” one of the men drawled.

“We talked to him already,” Yugyeom insisted, his voice trembling as he tried to sound confident. You could feel his body shaking, but his grip on your arm was firm and you couldn’t get him loose. “Tell him we want out. We gave the money back, we don’t want to do anything else-“

The second man laughed. “You thought it would be that easy? I don’t think so. Get into the car, right now.”

Bambam took a deep breath. “We’re not coming.”

“That’s cute. These kids think they have a choice,” the man chuckled. He reached out and grabbed Bambam, using a few deft moves to trap the boy’s arms behind his back and pull him into a firm headlock. Bambam cried out in pain and your eyes widened in horror as you watched the man twist his arms painfully. You shoved Yugyeom off you and stepped forward, furious.

“What the is wrong with you, let him go!” you cried.

The man turned and raised an eyebrow at you. “Who the is the girl? Look, I don’t care. Just get them into the car. The leader’s angry about the break-out and he wants answers right now. We’ll take the boys to him and maybe we can throw the girl in with the others-“

“No! She has nothing to do with this!” Yugyeom insisted, trying to step in between you and the men, as the large man lunged for you. Yugyeom turned and looked at you desperately as the man tried to grab him as well. “Will you please run? They don’t care enough to follow you, just run back to the school, please-ow! Ow, ! , !”

The other man was twisting Yugyeom’s arms as well, and you were horrified as you watched him fall to his knees, face contorted in pain. You ran forward and tried to wrench the man off Yugyeom, but he shoved you away and you landed on your , the hard concrete making you wince. The other man had managed to wrestle Bambam into the car and came back to grab you, his large hands yanking you up from the ground.

“Do we take her too?”

Yugyeom was still struggling, his face red as the other man shoved him into the car along with Bambam. The nerves on his neck were popping out as he tried to get to you. “No, what the hell do you need her for, just leave her alone-“

“Do you have any idea who the I am?” you demanded, shoving the large man off. “Don’t touch me.”

“Don’t pull that with me-“

“No, man, she’s right.” The large man had finally managed to wrestle Yugyeom into the car and locked it, rubbing his palms on his thighs. He was narrowing his eyes as he looked at you. He grabbed your chin with his fingers and you promptly spat in his face, hoping to make him angrier. He merely glared at you and released his grip on your chin. “She’s that guy’s sister. We don’t need to set GOT7 on our asses right now, our leader might just get pissed at us for taking her. Leave her here, we only need the boys.”

Wait, that wasn’t your intention.

“No, no, take me too-“

The other man laughed. “And start a turf war? You’re not worth it, little girl. It’s a pity about your boyfriend, though. Why didn’t you warn him not to mess with the wrong people?”

You watched helplessly as the men got back into their vehicle and the black car drove away.

You burst into the fully furnished living room. As you’d hoped, Park Jinyoung was sitting on the leather couch, his feet up on the coffee table as he typed something into his small, sleek laptop. He looked up at you when you entered. His thick glasses slid down his nose as he gave you a disapproving look.

“You’re late. Why is your uniform so dirty?” Jinyoung asked, frowning.

You took a deep, shaky breath and dropped your backpack on the carpeted floor. “I need your help.”

Jinyoung scoffed and turned back to his laptop. “I’m not doing your Math homework for you. I have a degree from an Ivy League university, my time is too precious to be doing high school trigonometry and we’re trying to do some major hacking work right now, so if you don’t mind, go and play with your dolls or whatever it is you little girls do-“

“Somebody I care about was taken by BTS.”

He looked up at you in shock, eyes widening. “What did you say?”

“Some guys from my class got on the wrong side of BTS, I watched them get taken away.”

Jinyoung was quiet for a long moment, his eyes flickering between you and his laptop. Then he turned and looked at you, shaking his head slightly. His expression was sympathetic. “That’s… unfortunate, but I don’t see what we can do about it. They’re dead. Nobody messes with BTS and gets away with it. They’re too big, they have too much power. People are terrified to deal with them-”

“Jaebum-oppa does it.”

“That’s different. He only deals with BTS so that they leave us alone and don’t mess with any of our members. It’s a mutual understanding that we have with that gang and it’s very fragile. These classmates of yours have nothing to do with that and Jaebum is not going to risk the stability of our entire gang for two idiots who got on the wrong side of some powerful people.”

“He’ll do it if he thinks I’m in danger.”

“But you’re not in…” Jinyoung trailed off and stared at you as his eyes widened in realization. You had a glint in your eye and he slammed his laptop shut in horror. “No. No. I am not doing this, forget about it. He would kill me if he found out I helped you pull off something that reckless.”

“If you don’t help, I’m doing it alone.”

“.  you. Okay, fine.”

Jinyoung had a powerful right hook. He’d pretended to be all chivalrous and thrown a fit about how he didn’t hit girls but when it came to it, he hadn’t exactly held back. Your lip was slightly busted and you had a nice bruise on your jaw once he was done with you. You took a deep breath and exchanged a nervous glance with Jinyoung as you stood outside Jaebum’s office room. You could see your brother sitting as his desk through the window in the door, his jaw clenched as he spoke to somebody on the phone. Jinyoung was wringing his hands nervously and you decided that you had to do this quickly before he chickened out.

Oppa.”

Jaebum looked up at you and his eyes widened slightly when he saw your face. He hung up immediately without a word to the person who was on the other end of the line and you noticed a flash of anger cross his face. He stared between you and Jinyoung, silently demanding an explanation for why your face was the way it was.

Jinyoung cleared his throat. “Apparently, there was an incident today.”

“Yeah, no kidding,” Jaebum replied. His eyes turned to you sharply. “Did you get into a fight?”

You widened your eyes innocently. Jaebum knew that you were a bit of a brat but he still had a soft spot for his younger sister and you were hoping to use that protective instinct inside of him to trigger his anger. You clasped your hands in front of you and reminded yourself that Yugyeom was in the hands of some dangerous men. The idea that he was probably being beaten up and hurt badly was enough to make your voice crack and bring some tears to your eyes. “Oppa, me and two of my classmates ran into some thugs from BTS today. Apparently they got on the wrong side of the gang. They beat us up and took the two of them away.”

Jaebum’s expression was unreadable. He leaned back in his seat and frowned. ”They were probably cronies. Not actual core BTS members. I’m going to have a word with those tards, they should teach their thugs better than to put their hands on the wrong people. Jinyoung, get her some ice.”

You frowned. “That’s all? You’re not going to do anything about it-“

“You’ve gotten hurt worse than that during martial arts training, don’t be a child. Besides, they were cronies and they clearly wanted your friends and not you. I bet you did something stupid like try to interfere, didn’t you?” Jaebum asked knowingly.

“But-“

“Look, I’ll let them know they messed with my sister and warn them not to do it again-“

“But what about my friends?” you demanded furiously.

Jaebum folded his arms across his chest and raised an eyebrow at you. You could tell that he wasn’t buying what you were saying. You should have told Jinyoung to rough you up harder, and it didn’t help that you looked more angry than scared. “You said it yourself, your friends got on the wrong side of BTS. It’s your fault for hanging out with people like that, why the hell are you spending time with gang members? Don’t you see enough of this at home to know how dangerous it is?”

This was falling apart fast. You exchanged a glance with Jinyoung and he subtly nodded his head at you. It was time to try your last resort. You took a deep breath and squared your shoulders, hoping that your brother loved you enough to take you seriously.

“I’m madly in love with Kim Yugyeom and if anything happens to him then I’m going to kill myself,” you announced firmly. The words sounded overly dramatic even to you and you could see the look of disapproval on Jinyoung’s face, he was probably thinking that you were a terrible actress. But your goal was achieved. For the first time since you’d entered the room, a brief look of panic crossed Jaebum’s eyes. He looked alarmed as he stiffened and stared at you, eyes shaking.

“What the Is this some kind of a joke? Are you in on this too?” Jaebum cried, glaring at Jinyoung.

You jumped in, determined to capitalize on Jaebum’s moment of weakness. “Oppa, he’s the love of my life and he got captured by them because he was trying to keep them from taking me. He made a stupid mistake and they’ve already beat him up once, they might just kill him this time. I can’t live without Yugyeom and if you don’t help me get him back then I’m going to walk into the BTS headquarters and try and rescue him by myself,” you blurted out. Obviously that was a suicide mission, but you had done enough reckless things in the past for Jaebum to doubt your judgement.

Are you insane? Who the is this Yugyeom kid, where did he come from-“

“I told you, he’s the love of my life!”

Jaebum stared at you with wide eyes and you could see him staring at you, trying to judge whether you were being serious about this. His eyes were filled with doubt and you could see him getting progressively more worried. Yes. Tip over, tip over, you can do it… you egged him on silently.

this ,” Jaebum burst out finally, standing up. His chair rolled back and banged against the wall while he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. “Why the are you such a… damn it. Jinyoung, tell Youngjae to run a search on this Kim Yugyeom kid and figure out if he’s clean. Then get me Wang, we need him to pull off a negotiation with RM. And you…” Jaebum pointed his finger and gave you a death glare. “You ing sit down and don’t do anything stupid or I will kill you.”

You beamed. “Oppa, you’re the best-“

Shut up, , I can’t believe I’m doing this…”

Jaebum glared at you in the car and you felt yourself withering under his murderous gaze. You could tell that he was worried about you, but he was also extremely furious at you for putting him in this situation. You admittedly felt a little guilty. Your brother was worked hard to establish this gang, to make sure that BTS respected him and now he was putting all that at risk to rescue your friends.

Jackson Wang was sitting in the front seat, coolly tapping his fingers against the steering wheel. You made eye contact with him in the rearview mirror and he grinned at you, before turning his neck back to look at you with a smile. He wasn’t even worried that you were all on the way to meet BTS; there was very little that fazed Jackson Wang.

“So, am I the only one who didn’t know that our little princess had a boyfriend?” Jackson asked playfully. You felt your cheeks flush as he grinned at you. “Aww, aren’t you all grown up! It seems like just a few years ago, you were sitting on the floor of our old headquarters and playing with your Barbie dolls, wasn’t that cute-“

Jaebum stiffened and his voice was dangerous. “Jackson, focus on the road or I’ll put a bullet through your head.”

Jackson laughed. “Please. You know RM wouldn’t even agree to meet you personally if it wasn’t for me. But hey; I saw the picture on the file Youngjae put together of this Yugyeom kid, he’s good-looking! You didn’t do so badly for yourself, princess!”

“Stop calling me that,” you muttered. “What’s our plan?”

You are going to keep your mouth shut and stay behind Mark the entire time, or else you are ing disowned and you can figure out how you’re going to pay for college and feed yourself when I kick your out onto the streets,” Jaebum snapped at you. You cleared your throat and sank back into your seat. Okay, so Jaebum was mad. You decided not to piss off your brother anymore until Yugyeom and Bambam were safe again.

Your car arrived at a deserted parking lot; there were already two cars parked there and you could see Yugyeom and Bambam. You breathed a sigh of relief when you saw that they were okay; a little worse for wear and there was thugs holding their arms behind their backs, but they were alive and that was a good thing. Standing beside them was a tall, handsome man in a suit; you could only assume that this was RM, the leader of BTS. You’d never seen him before and you had to admit that he exuded a rather dangerous aura.

“Let’s go rescue these tards so I can kill them myself,” Jaebum muttered. You got out of the car, letting Jaebum and Jackson walk in front while you stayed behind Mark. The older man was silent, but he was the best fighter out of them all and you felt safe behind him.

The four of you approached RM and his group carefully. Yugyeom’s head jerked up and his eyes widened when he saw you. You tried to give him a reassuring smile but the new bruises covering his face only made you feel terrible and you were pretty sure it came out as a wince. He struggled against the man holding him, but the man only pushed him to the ground firmly and Yugyeom let out a groan of pain. His light hair covered his bruised face and your heart broke at the sight of him in so much pain. Bambam wasn’t in any better condition.

RM was leaning against the hood of his car, eyebrows raised.

“So,” he drawled lightly. “This must be pretty important if I get a call from GOT7 calling in a favor. The last time we met, I’m pretty sure I thought we agreed to stay away from each other, JB.”

Jaebum scoffed and folded his arms across his chest. “So did I, but your thugs laid their filthy hands on my sister today. Family is off-limits, RM, surely even BTS has some standards they live by. She’s just a kid and they bruised her face up, how are you going to answer for that?”

RM chuckled. “Come on, I’m sure the sister of Im Jaebum isn’t all that weak. Besides, she was just in the way. I think what we really need to be talking about is why GOT7 is interested in these two air-headed high school students. They’re not even particularly talented, just stupid and reckless. What do you want them for?”

“Does it matter? Just name your price and hand them over.”

“I would, but these two idiots have pissed me off more than usual. Want to know what they did?” RM drawled, walking over to Yugyeom and Bambam. You let out an audible whimper as the man grabbed Yugyeom’s hair and tilted his neck back painfully. Yugyeom was trembling and trying not to shake in fear. “This one was just supposed to be dealing drugs but he snooped around where he wasn’t supposed to be and he discovered our human trafficking racket. And this one here…” RM moved over to Bambam, grabbing Bambam’s head with his other hand and twisting his neck in a similar fashion. “Set some of the girls free. That’s six girls that I was going to sell in the market and they’ve escaped. We haven’t found them yet. So you see why I can’t just hand these idiots over to you. They ed up big-time.”

Yugyeom wrenched his head away from RM and spat at him furiously, anger in his eyes. “You’re disgusting for keeping those girls locked up there, you monster-

You gasped when RM struck him across the face, hard. Yugyeom’s head reeled and he spat blood onto the floor when his head whipped to the side. You gasped audibly, hand coming over to cover your mouth. No, stop hurting him! It was bad enough to see Yugyeom so bruised up and hurt, but you felt your hands tremble at the sight of him actually being hit. RM turned to glare at you sharply and you shrank under his gaze; you couldn’t help but move to hide behind Mark.

Yugyeom looked at you, his eyes dull and unfocused.

“Please just let them go,” you whispered, trying not to squeeze your eyes shut. Mark glanced back at you nervously, telling you silently to keep your mouth shut.

Jaebum sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. “Look, I don’t care what they did. You wouldn’t have brought them here if you weren’t willing to negotiate them for something. Tell me what you want so we can both get back to more important business.”

RM chuckled. “Honestly? The idea of having you in my debt is slightly appealing.”

“Great. Hand them over then.”

“Not so fast. Even if you owed me a favor, there’s still the loose end that there are six girls who escaped from my custody on the run. Any one of them could go to the police and expose my entire racket at any time, and these little s claim not to know where the girls are. So if any of those girls go to the cops and put us under investigation… your gang is going to step forward and claim responsibility for the entire thing.”

Jaebum stiffened. “You know I don’t deal in humans.”

“Then you’d better hope you don’t get put behind bars for it, JB,” RM replied with a laugh. He gave Yugyeom’s head another shove and then laughed. “You’d better hope none of those girls we trafficked make a complaint because if you don’t take responsibility then it’s going to be your sister next. She’s cute. I’ll get a good price for her.”

Jaebum clenched his fists. “You er-“

“Release them. We’re leaving.”

The thugs pushed Yugyeom and Bambam forward, letting go of them as they climbed back into their cars. You shoved Mark away and ran forward to Yugyeom, crouching on the ground beside him. He was groaning in pain and you helped him untie his hands, trembling as you saw the full extent of his injuries up close. He looked terrible and you were shocked when he gave you a small, pained smile.

“Hi,” he said weakly.

You sniffled, trying to hold back tears. “H-hi.”

“You weren’t kidding when you said that you knew some people, huh?” Yugyeom asked nervously, before wincing in pain. Your hands had brushed his stomach and while you untied him and he bit his lip hard. “Ow, ow, it’s bruised. This is a really pathetic way to be found by the girl I like, huh? I almost wish you weren’t here.”

“Don’t be stupid,” you mumbled, your throat closing up. Yugyeom looked up at you and suddenly noticed the bruise on your jaw. His fingers came up to touch it, horror flashing through his eyes.

“Oh , did they hurt you? How did this happen? I didn’t know-“

“Oh my god, shut up!

You leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth. Yugyeom was shocked for a moment, but his lips pressed back against yours, hands coming to rest on your shoulders gently as you deepened the kiss. You could taste blood and your lips were burning but you were just relieved to have him back and safe. You had imagined confessing to him with a love letter slipping into his backpack, you’d hardly expected to rescue him from a gang and kiss him like this on the ground of an abandoned parking lot while your brother and his gang watched. But Yugyeom returned the kiss hard and you whimpered against his lips before he finally pulled away, wincing.

“Sorry,” he mumbled. “It’s just- the inside of my cheek, when he slapped me-“

You pecked his lips quickly, giving him a smile. “It’s okay.”

“Thanks for coming to get us,” Yugyeom whispered.

“It’s okay.”

“Also, I think I love you,” he admitted.

“That’s okay too,” you said with a soft, pleased giggle.

You heard a retching noise coming from beside you and whipped your head to the side. Mark and Jackson were helping Bambam out of his binds but the boy was still giving you and Yugyeom a disgusted look. God, how childish. But it brought you back to your senses and you stood up, carefully helping Yugyeom to his feet as well.

Once both Yugyeom and Bambam were out of their ties and on their feet, they looked up at Jaebum. Your brother was standing a few feet away and watching silently, an unreadable expression on his face. Yugyeom looked up at him and cleared his throat, giving your brother a nervous look.

“Y-you saved our lives, thank you so much-“ he began.

Jaebum scoffed, a hint of disgust in his tone. “I don’t want your gratitude. You’re pathetic and stupid.”

There was a shocked silence as Yugyeom and Bambam exchanged glances. You could tell they were wondering if they’d stepped out of the frying pan and into the fire, because Jaebum looked furious as he walked over to them. He grabbed Bambam by the collar and stared him in the face, his jaw clenching.

You are going to find those girls you let loose and make sure they’re safe and happy because I will slice you to pieces if the establishment I spent the last decade building comes crumbling down because of you,” Jaebum hissed, before shoving Bambam backward. Then he stepped up to Yugyeom and grabbed his shirt collar as well. “And you better man up because if anything happens to my sister then I’m going to mount your ing head on my wall. Is that understood?”

Yugyeom and Bambam both nodded silently.

“Y-Yes, sir.”

“Good,” Jaebum stepped back and chuckled lightly. “You do know what this means, right?”

“Uh…”

“I own you both. Welcome to GOT7.”