The Moment He Realized That He Was Happy

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was all started with an unintentional event.

When Jisoo accidentally tapped Namjoon thinking he was the manager, he almost jumped in surprise. She quickly bowed, apologizing her mistake but Namjoon being the gentleman as always, just smiled and showing a hand gesture that it was okay. 

And he did not know why he blurted out, "I'm searching for a pink brooch. I think it might dropped somewhere here". Maybe it was a normal reflex to break the awkwardness, but Jisoo also nonchalantly replied, "let me help you find it".

Under certain circumstances, both opposite gender idols who were not supposed to be seen together suddenly were busy searching for the pink brooch that costs hundreds of thousands dollars, the sole reason why Namjoon was there in the first place.

"Foundchaa! Here! Here!", Jisoo screamed happily as she picked up the pink brooch and passed it to Namjoon. He was about to thank her when he noticed Jisoo's left was almost exposed, might be the result of her aggressive searching mission that caused the thin lace that covered the said area to stretch far bit lower.

Again, he did not know why the first thing he thought was to remove his blazer and gave it to her while Jisoo could only muttered in shame, "stupid Chanel dress, stupid, stupid, stupid", upon noticing it.

What a weird encounter. Jisoo must had wronged her team members so bad, that she was punished with embarrassing moments twice in a row.

 

****************************************

 

Namjoon kept fiddling his finger after he received the text.

Thank you for the blazer. ​Oh, and I got your number from Taehyung.

​​​​- Kim Jisoo

He adjusted his seat for the nth time, thinking the appropriate words to reply her.

"No biggie?" Delete. Delete. Delete.

"Ah, thank you for helping me searching the brooch, too" Delete. Delete. Delete. It might remind her of the incident.

Frustrated, he let a big sigh, while aggressively running his fingers on his messy hair because this matter was too complicated.

"It's ok would be good as a reply"

"Gosh, Taehyung! Stop peeping at me like that, can you?" Namjoon startled as he was surprised from Taehyung's sudden presence.

"Hyung, you've been staring at your phone for hours! Of course I need to interrupt. What's the big deal? It's just Chichu".

"Chichu what?"

"We call her Chichu"

"And who are the 'we', exactly?"

"Me, Got7's Jinyoung, NCT's Doyoung and Chichu herself..."

"Why do I never knew about your new crew?"

"Hyung, obviously. I was once an Inkigayo MC with them! Duhhhhhhhh", this time it was Taehyung who frustrated.

"Oh, okay" Namjoon shortly replied when sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter