Female Residents of Serenity Rose Apartment

Under the Same Roof -AU Version- [SEVENTEEN X IZ*ONE]

Kwon Eunbi
⚫ The first female resident living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 1-C.
⚫ The 3rd resident that moved in.
⚫ She works at a branded boutique.
⚫ Despite having a mature look, she's actually pretty childish.
⚫ Always nags Jeonghan to try and go out instead of locking himself up in the room.
⚫ She is the 'mother' around the apartment.

 

Kang Hyewon
⚫ The second female resident that moved into Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 2-A.
⚫ The appointed leader for the 2nd floor which later on she passed it to Jun (because she thinks it's too troublesome. Plus, Jun is the oldest on that floor).
⚫ Due to unknown reasons, she had to leave her previous apartment. Eunbi was the one who invited her to move into Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ She loves to eat. It's a mystery how she could remain slim even when she eats a lot (which Eunbi secretly envied).

 

Lee Chaeyeon
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 2-B.
⚫ She moved in together with The8 and Jun at the same time.
⚫ Chaeyeon works as an assistant to a dance instructor which she took a class with.
⚫ She is very talented in dancing and many people acknowledge her skill.
⚫ She has some sort of friendly rivalry with The8 when it comes to dance battle. 
⚫ Secretly admires Hoshi (she refused to tell The8 and Jun about this).
⚫ She met Sakura before at a cafe nearby and that's how she met and befriended her.
⚫ Chaeyeon was the one who introduced Sakura to Serenity Rose Apartment.

 

Kim Minjoo / Minju
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 5-A.
⚫ The appointed leader for the 5th floor.
⚫ She works as a model for fashion magazine along with Mingyu.
⚫ She is very shy with strangers and would always stick close to her partner all the time.
⚫ Despite sticking close to Mingyu most of the time, Minjoo is actually trying to become independent by following him to Serenity Rose Apartment, away from her parents to learn how to handle and takes care of herself.
⚫ Minjoo tends to compare herself with others which had something that she lacks. Mingyu would often scold her for downgrading herself.

 

Choi Yena
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 5-B.
⚫ She decided to move into Serenity Rose Apartment because she wanted to learn to be independent and work to earn money by her own effort.
⚫ But she would still go back to visit her parents on weekends sometimes (because she needs their attention).
⚫ She is known as the 'Happy Virus' around the apartment.
⚫ Just like how the 'Moodmaker Trio' heals everyone's mood, Yena heals the trio - which made the loop of hyper and hectic atmosphere never-ending.
⚫ She is very close to Hoshi, Seungkwan, and DK. As for female residents, she's very close to Sakura and Yuri.
⚫ She loves to help people around the apartment, to the point she's even willing to take over Minjoo's job as the leader for the 5th floor. 

 

Miyawaki Sakura
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 5-C.
⚫ She used to live in the dorms inside the university she attends to. Due to certain reasons, she decided to move out and lived in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ She loves to play video games and reading in her spare time.
⚫ Out of all male residents in Serenity Rose Apartment, she is closer and most comfortable with Wonwoo.
⚫ She loves to spoil Nako and Hitomi, especially when she knew that they can rarely go back to Japan due to busy school activities. 

 

Kim Chaewon
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 5-D.
⚫ She went to the same University as Joshua and she is one of his juniors.
⚫ She decided to move to Serenity Rose Apartment because she heard that it was close to the university she attends to.
⚫ She is known around the university as one of the best students for her excellent marks and for being very studious and diligent.
⚫ Despite being known as the best student, she remains humble and wouldn't be shy to ask her seniors and teachers regarding subjects she isn't familiar with.
⚫ She helps Hitomi and Nako with their studies all the time.
⚫ Like Sakura, she loves to spoil Nako and Hitomi. She finds them incredibly adorable.
⚫ She actually comes from a very rich family but because of her humble and down-to-earth manner, no one ever suspected she came from such a well-off family.

 

Honda Hitomi
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 7-B.
⚫ She along with Nako are transfer students from Japan.
⚫ She is very shy around the residents of Serenity Rose Apartment and rarely talks unless she had to.
⚫ During her free time, she can be found at the rooftop, working on her cheerleading skills.
⚫ Surprisingly, Seungkwan helps out with her cheerleading skills and occasionally made her laugh and entertained with his jokes and gags.
⚫ Sometimes, she would stay over at Nako's room or vice versa because they felt safer being together. 

 

Yabuki Nako
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 7-C.
⚫ She is also a transfer student like Hitomi and went to the same school.
⚫ Unlike Hitomi, Nako is pretty easy to approach the other residents.
⚫ She is very close to Eunbi, whom she felt safe and acts as a mother figure around the apartment.
⚫ She is treated as 'the baby' by everyone at Serenity Rose Apartment due to her height – much to her dismay. Even Wonyoung - the youngest resident, treats her that way.
⚫ She can be seen spending her time with Hitomi at the rooftop or the rest area of the 7th floor. 

 

Jang Wonyoung
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 8-A.
⚫ The appointed leader for the 8th floor.
⚫ She and Yujin attend the same high school.
⚫ She is very well-known in her school and in her social media circle as a young girl who reviewed make-up products, fashion and current trends.
⚫ Her nickname within the school is "Princess".
⚫ While she is slightly annoyed with Dino's persistent questions for her well-being, she does appreciate his concern on her.

 

Ahn Yujin
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 8-B.
⚫ She attends the same high school as Wonyoung.
⚫ She acts pretty boyishly - which earned her a nickname "Prince Yujin" within the school. It doesn't help she's also pretty close with male students more than females.
⚫ She is part of the journalist club in her school and loves to interview the students and sometimes even locals around the town for juicy topics.
⚫ Vernon's younger sister admires Yujin very much.
⚫ Because of that, she had somehow leave a bad impression in Vernon (which she really couldn't understand why).

 

Jo Yuri
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 8-D.
⚫ She left her hometown to attend a well-known performing art school.
⚫ One of her relatives recommended her to stay at Serenity Rose Apartment because they know the owner of the apartment (plus it's affordable).
⚫ She loves to sing and her skills are greatly respected among students and teachers.
⚫ She usually practices her singing in her own room, because she feels a little bit shy when performing in front of others.
⚫ DK helps her a lot ever since he walks past her room and overheard her singing.