Male Residents of Serenity Rose Apartment

Under the Same Roof -AU Version- [SEVENTEEN X IZ*ONE]

Choi Seungchol / S.Coups
⚫ The first resident living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 1-A.
⚫ The appointed leader for the 1st floor.
⚫ The landlord of the apartment is actually his uncle.
⚫ He is basically a temporary landlord in case his uncle is absent.
⚫ Cares for every resident in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Loves to pamper the younger residents.
⚫ He would usually hold a resident meeting on the 3rd floor, in case of an emergency or simply just to make an announcement.

 

Yoon Jeonghan
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 1-B.
⚫ He is the 2nd resident to move in after S.Coups.
⚫ He is very close with S.Coups due to the time it was just both of them living in the apartment before Eunbi came.
⚫ He tends to lock himself up in his room and just sleeps until evening.
⚫ He would always seek out S.Coups and Eunbi to help him with cooking.
⚫ He is known around the apartment for his lazy nature and sleeping habit at the most random places.
⚫ No one knows what he does for a living but there's a talk that he only works at night, thus the reason why he is always sleepy during the daytime.

 

Hong Jisoo / Joshua
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 1-D.
⚫ He decided to move into Serenity Rose Apartment because it was closer to the University he attends.
⚫ He plays guitar during his free time and sometimes plays it for the residents of Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Just like S.Coups, he cares for the younger residents but loves to tease them at the same time.
⚫ He is acquainted with Woozi due to having the same interest in music.
⚫ He is also a senior to Chaewon, who happens to go to the same university as him.

 

Xu Minghao / The8
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 2-C.
⚫ He moved in together with Chaeyeon and Jun at the same time.
⚫ He is a dancer and his style is more towards B-Boy dance.
⚫ He has high respect for Chaeyeon due to the fact she could dance as well as him.
⚫ Although he acts distant around strangers, he is actually pretty shy.
⚫ But at the same time, could throw savage comments and disses to those who (a.k.a. Chaeyeon & Jun).
⚫ He considers Hoshi as a rival and a challenge to improve himself.

 

Wen Junhui / Jun
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 2-D.
⚫ He moved in together with Chaeyeon and The8.
⚫ Being the oldest among them, he cares for both his friends very much and would always make sure the fight between them won't get too intense and uncontrollable.
⚫ BUT there are times where he would just root both of them to fight because it's amusing to watch.
⚫ He unwillingly became the leader for the 2nd floor and would pester Hyewon to take back her role as leader of the floor.

 

Boo Seungkwan
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 4-A.
⚫ The appointed leader for the 4th floor. (And sometimes would visit other floors to bother them for no apparent reason.)
⚫ He is one of the "Moodmaker Trio" along with Hoshi and DK.
⚫ He loves to entertain the residents of Serenity Rose Apartment to the point he would even in into certain conversations just to make little comments before leaving them alone.
⚫ But the truth is, he just wants to make friends with everyone.
⚫ He works at a kindergarten where children always flock around him.
⚫ There's a talk around the apartment that when he yells, even residents from the 8th floor could hear him.

 

Kwon Soonyoung / Hoshi
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 4-B.
⚫ One of the "Moodmaker Trio" along with Seungkwan and DK.
⚫ He acts as the protector of Serenity Rose Apartment where he would do rounds throughout the building to make sure everyone is back in their room, safe and sound.
⚫ He can be quite intimidating when it comes to his friends' safety and would not hesitate to scare the life out of those who harassed them (which frightens Seungkwan and DK sometimes).
⚫ He is a talented dancer back when he still attended dance class. That is until Dino and his parent had to move away.
⚫ He would often do dance battle with The8, Jun and even Chaeyeon at the rooftop. It helps entertain the others and sparks his passion for dancing.

 

Jeon Wonwoo
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 4-C.
⚫ He works at a public library in the town.
⚫ Many people felt threatened by his cold look, but deep down he is a kind person.
⚫ He's the one who introduced Serenity Rose Apartment to Mingyu when the latter mentioned he wanted to find a place close to the studio he works at.
⚫ He loves to read during his spare time. Sometimes, he likes to play video games as well.
⚫ He would occasionally trade books with Sakura and invites her to play online games together.
⚫ Due to the close distance between the public library and the university Sakura attends to, Wonwoo offered her a ride to go from and back to their apartment together.

 

Kim Mingyu
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 4-D.
⚫ He works as a model for fashion magazine along with Minjoo as his partner. 
⚫ He moved into Serenity Rose Apartment because Wonwoo recommended it to him.
⚫ He invited Minjoo to move in together to Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ He is very close to Minjoo due to their work as models in the same studio. Because of this, many people often mistook them as a couple.
⚫ Although he is a bit shy, he is very friendly and people find it easy to get along with him.
⚫ Many of the residents felt intimidated by his height (especially Nako and Woozi).

 

Lee Seokmin / DK
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 7-A.
⚫ The appointed leader for the 7th floor.
⚫ Everyone calls him 'Mr. Sunshine' because of his positive energy.
⚫ One of the "Moodmaker Trio" along with Hoshi and Seungkwan.
⚫ As the leader of the floor, he takes care of Nako and Hitomi very well - to the point he would check in on them if they need help or anything.
⚫ He works as a Vocal Teacher in a nearby Music Studio.
⚫ Many of his students that took his Vocal Class adore him and because he is very friendly, students could easily get along with him.

 

Lee Jihoon / Woozi
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 7-D.
⚫ He is good at composing music and sometimes uploads his work on social media.
⚫ He tends to stay indoors and focus on composing next music.
⚫ When he has no idea or facing a composer's block, he would go out for a walk to seek inspirations.
⚫ He does socialize with the other residents from time to time, that's how he ended up meeting people with singing talent and even those who can compose music like him.
⚫ He once collaborated with Joshua before they parted ways.

 

Choi Hansol / Vernon
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 8-C.
⚫ The reason he decided to move into Serenity Rose Apartment is unknown.
⚫ Later on, it was revealed that the reason why he decided to move in was that, it is closer to his younger sister's school.
⚫ He always gets an earful from his sister for being really obsessed with her safety.
⚫ He is actually a fan of Woozi and his works, which later on he used it as a reason as to why he moved into Serenity Rose Apartment
⚫ He truly does admire Woozi's work. He just needed a reason to persuade her sister for his actions.
⚫ He seemed troubled by Yujin's presence due to her going to the same school as his younger sister and how she seemed to admire her. But despite that, he would shamelessly ask her to give details of his sister's condition within the school every day.

 

Lee Chan / Dino
⚫ One of the residents living in Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ Lives in room 8-E.
⚫ He is the last resident to move into Serenity Rose Apartment.
⚫ He decided to inherit one of his parent's dance studio and open up a dance class.
⚫ He first met Hoshi when the latter attended a dance class his parent once opened up.
⚫ He was left awestruck when he first met Wonyoung and could not stop thinking about her.
⚫ He helps Hoshi with doing rounds throughout the building. One of the reason is to make sure Wonyoung is safe.