One

Secret I Can't Tell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mino watches as Seungyoon sings with this Chinese stranger. He doesn’t understand the words because Seungyoon, being the over achiever that he is memorized a whole Chinese song since they are after all, in China. Somehow, not understanding the lyrics makes him focus more on Seungyoon’s emotions while singing. He has been with him for years now but his passion still leaves Mino awestruck. But what really catches Mino’s attention is his sudden realization that this is the first time he has watched Yoon sing a duet with someone outside of Winner. He feels hypnotized as Yoon sings to Yu Tian’s eyes so passionately. He almost wants to look away because it felt so.. intimate.

“Seungyoon’s such a cheater, he’s flirting with the Chinese dude to pull some votes.” Jiho snickers as he leans over his armchair so he can whisper to Mino.

“I bet it’s gonna work.” Mino forces a laugh.

Jiho looks at him and gives a knowing smile. “Are you jealous?”

Mino turns to him, surprised at the sudden question. “Huh? No? I told you I don’t like him like that-”

“I meant jealous because he has good chemistry with his partner, you weren’t able to rehearse with yours right?” Jiho laughs at Mino’s flustered face. He knows Jiho is playing with him so he ignores him and continues to watch Seungyoon be all heart-eyes to Yu Tian and he begins to question if the feeling in his chest was actual jealousy.

That night while they were having dinner with Jiho, he asked Seungyoon how he manages to communicate to do difficult song arrangements with Yu Tian despite the language barrier and all he answered was “Oh you know, body language.” with a playful smile. Jiho laughed out loud while Mino almost choked on his food. Seungyoon can’t be serious right.

“Oh my god Kang Seungyoon, I never would’ve thought.” Jiho said while wiping tears from his eyes. “Is this why I saw him on our hotel a few nights ago?”

Yu Tian was at their hotel?? Mino almost asked out loud but he managed to keep it to himself.

“I’m just kidding, we both know a little English so it kinda works.” He said more to Mino than to Jiho even though Mino didn’t actually say anything.

“He knows English? He barely speaks even in Chinese, he’s so quiet.” Jiho is apparently still very interested in YoonTian that he couldn’t let it go to Mino’s annoyance.

“Oh you’ll be surprised how loud he can get.” Seungyoon said which caused Mino to gulp down the all the contents of his half-full beer bottle.

“OHHHHH. SOMETHING DEFINITELY HAPPENED. SPILL IT.” Jiho got even more excited. “Mino-ya, did you know about this?”

“Huh? Know about what?” Mino feigned innocence as Seungyoon looks at him as if he’s searching his reaction.

Jiho sighed in disappointment that Mino isn’t helping him grill Yoon. “You pabo, about your chingu getting some Chinese action!”

Seungyoon’s laughter saved Mino from having to answer Jiho. “What are you even talking about hyung, I’m just saying he talks a lot when you get to know him.” His phone vibrates and he checks it. “Oh, I have to go.”

Mino looks at his watch, it’s past 9 in the evening. “Where on earth would you go in Beijing at this hour?”

“I’m meeting Yu Tian, I need to learn our next song.” He said while pulling out some cash from his wallet and leaving it on the table.

“Stop lying, we have a free day tomorrow. Just admit you’re getting some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter