Piece #3

EunXiao Collection

Xiao feels a pair of arms crawling around her waist as she speaks into the microphone, thanking fans for attending the fansign event. She takes her seat, the pair of arms still wrapped tightly around her.

 

“You’re so impatient, Juyeon-ah,” she says as she turns to face the clingy girl, a soft smile forming on her face.

 

“I can’t help it,” Juyeon replies, a pout following her words, causing Xiao to giggle.

 

Juyeon’s pout — undeniably one of if not the cutest thing Xiao has ever laid her eyes on. It never failed to catch her attention. She would always observe the way her pout would eventually turn into the sweetest smile. Xiao feels her heart skip a beat every single time she watches it happen; today was no exception.

 

Juyeon notices Xiao staring intently at her lips. She smirks, leaning forward only to stop an inch away from her face. Xiao lets out a barely audible whine, desperation clearly evident in her eyes.

 

“People are watching,” Juyeon whispers, voice husky. Upon realizing it, a shade of red paints Xiao’s cheeks. She got too absorbed, too lost in their own world. The world only Juyeon is able to bring her into, where time seems to stop and it was just the two of them alone and nothing else mattered. The roaring cheers of the audience helps Xiao snap out of it, her heart beating at an alarming rate. Juyeon’s giggle doesn’t help.

 

Juyeon finally detaches herself from Xiao, earning her an arm around one of her own. Xiao shuffles her seat closer to Juyeon’s and rests her head on her shoulder, gazing off into the distance. Juyeon tilts her head to meet Xiao’s, her smile so proud you would think she had just saved the world. Closing her eyes, she takes a deep breath, inhaling the lavender scented perfume Xiao had put on. She lets out a contented sigh.

 

“I love you, Cheng Xiao,” she says as she places a kiss on her head, not fazed by the attention on them.

 

Xiao blushes, fingers gently caressing the soft skin on Juyeon’s arm. “I love you too, Juyeon.”