Chapter 1

Moon Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I trusted you! All my life you're the only one that I trust! but what did you do?! you broke it!.... Get away! I don't want to see your face anymore! don't comeback!" 

"Ah!" Yujin yelled.

"Yujin! Why are you yelling?" Yujin's mom said.

"Nothing mom.... just had some nightmare" Yujin said.

"Well then take a shower then head downstairs to eat.

"Ok mom" Yujin said. She headed to the bathroom then take a bath. After she took a bath she headed downstairs.

"Morning dad! Morning mom!" Yujin said.

"That's unusual Yujin... what did you do to your school again?" Yujin's dad said while his eyes are glued to tge newspaper.

"Nothing" Yujin said.

"Is that so?... Sakura... tell me" Yujin's dad said.

"She just vandalized the cafeteria uncle" Sakura said while sticking out her tongue to Yujin.

"Well well... Why am I even surprised..."Yujin's dad said. 

"Well Yujin dear and Sakura dear... you have to go now or else another detention again" Yujin's mom said.

"Ok mom... bye dad... bye mom" Yujin said.

"Bye pips!" Sakura said.

Yujin's family is rich.... as in very rich... her family owns a lot of business in Korea and on other countries.  Same as Sakura's family... they also owns a lot of business not just in Korea but also in Japan, China and in other countries also. Sakura is a half Japanese half Korean but she was born in Japan before they moved in Korea.  Yujin's family is more ahead than Sakura's family.

Yujin and Sakura headed to the garage to get their car.  Yujin hopped on her Chevrolet Corvette and Sakura on her Lexus LC500. Then they headed to their school (Vyr Academy). They arrived in school then a Audi R8 and  a Nissan GT-R showed up.

"Oh Yujin... Yena and Chaewon are here" Sakura said.

"Oh hey guys!" Yujin said.

"Hey! lets go" Chaewon said.

While they were walking.... "Calling the attention of Ahn Yujin, Miyawaki Sakura, Choi Yena and Kim Chaewon... please head to the dean's office"  

"Oh what now?!" Yena complained.

"Let's just head their" Sakura said.

They arrived in the office.

"Oh good morning to you four... please come in" The dean said.

"What are we doing here dean?" Chaewon said.

"Well I have received a report from the students... that saying all four of you caused some very big events in this school" The dean said.

"It says here that Miss Ahn... you have been reported because you did not just vandalized the Gymnasium but also the Cafeteria... Miss Miyawaki... you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter