Valentine's Double Date

Magic Double Date Night Valentine's Edition

A/N: Hi, and happy Valentine’s Day! As promised here is the magic double date series valentines edition. Couples seulrene and joyri have their usual meet ups to celebrate as well as their own celebration with their significant others. Enjoy!


 

Valentine’s Day is soon to be here and it’s only the most special and romantic time of the year. It’s the time where you show your significant other or special someone how much they mean to you. It’s a chance to shower your affections and love to your partner. This is especially true for two unique couples. Both whom are ready to do just that with their spouse. Kang Joohyun is very excited about the upcoming day. It’s not that the succubus needs Valentine’s Day to show her werewolf what she means to her. Seulgi is everything to her and she is more than grateful to have met and fallen in love with such a person as kind and loving as her wife.

 

Around this particular time of the year the Kangs are in the magical realm. The Parks are too and they always without fail have a date night out to celebrate together. Not to mention their own separate celebration they have with their respective spouses. Joohyun remembers fondly last Valentine’s Day with Seulgi. Her wife surprised her with an impromptu vacation to Shanghai, which has always been a special place to them. They spent the entire time mostly in their hotel room. But they did make time to enjoy the sights and Joohyun swore she felt herself falling in love with one Kang Seulgi all over again. If such a thing was even possible then her wife made it possible. Joohyun can’t wait to spend their Valentine’s Day together as a couple. Although, they also usually meet with Sooyoung and Yerim for a double date. The other couple have been together a very long time as well, and they’re such good friends.

 

Joohyun looks when she feels a text notification from Yerim. The vampire is checking to make sure they’re on for tomorrow night. They always go out to celebrate double date style, but with Valentine’s Day in mind. Joohyun texts Yerim that they are indeed still on for tomorrow. Each year they swap which couple gets to choose the activity and Yerim and Sooyoung have that honor of choosing. Something neither of their friends would tell them. Joohyun just hopes whatever it won't be too awful. Like the one year the other couple insisted on going to a chicken themed festival, knowing very well that Joohyun hates chicken more than anything on this planet, including her realm and the human one.

 

“Better not be something awful.” The succubus frowns some. They’ll meet at night so there’s time for her to of course grab a special gift for her wolf. Joohyun makes her way to the bedroom to where she expects to find her wife. Only when she gets there Seulgi isn’t in bed and Joohyun has a good idea where she could be. There’s a few places her wife could be in their house. Sometimes she’s in her studio drawing. Her wife is very talented and Joohyun always likes to sit and watch her draw, and sometimes try to draw with her. Other times the succubus can find her wolf in her dark room editing film or photos since she is very good at photography. Joohyun is honestly always amazed by her other half.

 

The raven doesn’t find her in any of those places. She actually notices the back door open that leads to their spacious yards, gazebo, outdoor pool, and hot springs that Seulgi designed herself.

 

“Babe?”

 

Joohyun sees her wife in wolf form running around and it’s a cute sight. She stands there for a few moments staring at her beautiful partner in her gorgeous white wolf form.

 

“Well, you better make sure there’s no dirt on your paws before coming in here. Otherwise, I will lock you out.”

 

Joohyun laughs as she hears a low whine and Seulgi comes closer. The werewolf knocks her down to the ground with affectionate . The raven laughs and grabs her face.

 

“I know what else you are.” Joohyun says it softly into one of her ears. Seulgi pauses and eyes her curiously. There’s no way Joohyun knows anything. The wolf sits back and away from her.

 

“Don’t look at me like that, Seul. I do know but I’ll wait until we can properly discuss it. Now are you ready to come inside. I need my cuddles.”

 

Seulgi gives a nod and gently nudges her in the back when her wife is up and off the ground too. Joohyun pats her ears affectionately.

 

“Hey, ready for tomorrow night?” She asks. “Who knows what Yerim and Soo are planning.”

 

Seulgi whines low and places her paws over her ears in a cute and adorable manner. Joohyun nods in agreement and kisses the top of her wolf’s head.

 

“I know, sweetie. I know believe me, why don’t we ditch them if it’s something bad.”

 

“Hyun….” Seulgi looks at her with a look that says they probably shouldn’t be ditching their two best friends.

 

“What, I think it’s a great idea.” The succubus shrugs and doesn’t see what the big deal is. Seulgi simply pushes her gently toward their house. Joohyun laughs and scratches her chin.

 

“Okay, I’ll be good for you. Let’s go to bed now.”


 

Meanwhile, across town at the Park’s residence. Someone is trying to sleep but the sounds of a loud electric guitar filling up the entire house has one witch very angry. Sooyoung tosses and turns over in bed at first. She even tries to cover her ears with the pillow.

 

“Oh hell no!” Sooyoung groans and gets up. It’s bad enough her wife isn’t in bed with her. Now she has to hear a random jamming session at this late. The auburn-haired woman storms down the stairs and to Yerim’s studio. She knocks on the door and of course doesn’t get an answer. Her vampire is in there loud and it’s no wonder the neighbors aren’t awoken. Sooyoung simply teleports herself into the room and angrily pulls out the cord.

 

“Hey!” The blonde complains when she doesn’t hear her music anymore. She turns around to see her wife standing there looking as if she could murder her.

 

“What are you doing, Soo!”

 

“What am I doing? What the hell are you doing? Do you have any idea what time it is? I am trying to sleep and where are you instead of in bed with me. You’re here playing this damn guitar.”

 

The honey-eyed vampire stares at her curiously. She then smiles some knowingly before patting her wife’s head.

 

“Is my witch jealous?”

 

Sooyoung rolls her eyes. She’s not about to admit that she may be somewhat jealous of a guitar. The witch just wants her wife’s attention. She will be damned if she loses her wife to a guitar.

 

“I just want you to come to bed, and cut this noise out. We have to get up tomorrow, babe. It’s our Valentine’s Day out with Seulgi and Joohyun, remember.”

 

“Yes, I remember. Okay, we’ll go to bed. Tomorrow should be fun.” Yerim puts her guitar down and allows her wife to lead her to the bedroom. Sooyoung is satisfied as she now has her vampire with her where she belongs. Almost right away Sooyoung wraps her arms around the blonde.

 

“I can’t believe you were trying to ditch me for guitar playing. Never again, Yerimie!”

 

“Yes, fine. I’m sorry.” The shorter woman says and apologizes with soft and tender kisses against her lips. It makes her wife happy and satisfied.

 

“Okay, I love you. But I swear I will kill you if you play that damn guitar so late at night again!”

 

Yerim chuckles and turns away from her witch before muttering. “I am already dead, honey.”

 

“I’ll kill you again!”

 

“Love you too, Soo.”


 

The morning before Valentine’s Day comes and Joohyun wakes up to what is breakfast in bed. Seulgi walks in all smiles with a tray of food and fruits from her wife’s realm.

 

“Aww, baby. You really got me fruits all the way from my realm.” Joohyun smiles as she hugs her wife and leans into kiss her. Seulgi wraps her arms around the raven’s waist and kisses her back with the same amount of intensity. When they break away for air Seulgi pushes some of her dark locks from her face as she kisses her once more.

 

“Happy pre Valentine’s Day, Hyun.”

 

“Happy pre Valentine’s Day, baby. Are you ready for tonight? I talked to Sooyoung and she said that we won’t be doing anything bad. We’re supposed to be having fun.”

 

“That’s what they say.” Seulgi sighs. “Well, at least we’re meeting later. There are some things I need to do first.”

 

“Ah, well me too.” Joohyun nods and reaches for the tea left on the tray. They go through this every year. Each of them goes out and gets some sort of gift for their spouse on the day they go out. She gets a gift for Seulgi. Seulgi gets one for her. Yerim has something for Sooyoung and in turn the witch has something for her vampire. It’s become a bit of a tradition of sorts for the four of them. Seulgi leans over to kiss her cheek before getting ready to go.

 

“I’ll meet you later, babe.” The raven waves her goodbye. “Soo and Yerim said to meet at Clovers first.”

 

“Alright, see you, Hyun.”

 

Joohyun already knows what she has in mind to give Seulgi and will certainly be ready for later when they all meet. She still has no idea what Sooyoung and Yerim have planned. The succubus just hopes for the best whatever’s going to happen. At the Park’s house Sooyoung was barely awake when food is being shoved at her.

 

“What are you doing!”

 

“Happy pre Valentine’s Day, Soo.”

 

The auburn-haired woman looks down at the what is probably the most disgusting looking waffles? She isn’t sure if it even is waffles. The bacon is charred so much that there’s no way she’s eating it, and the only thing that looks good is the fruit.

 

“Um, babe?”

 

“Yes?” Yerim beams. “Aren’t you going to eat?”

 

Is she going to eat? There’s no way Sooyoung is going to eat this horrible looking food. She told her wife about trying to cook. However, the taller woman looks at how Yerim looks all hopeful. She knows her other half has tried her best. It’s why she bites the bullet and takes a bite. It takes everything in her to not vomit then.

 

“Well, is it good?”

 

“It’s...delicious, baby. Thank you for making me breakfast.”

 

“You’re welcome! Okay, enjoy. I have things to do before tonight.”

 

“Well, I have things to do too. Come here and give me kisses first.”

 

Since she had to eat even a bite of that horrid breakfast. Sooyoung most certainly wants kisses and lots of them. Her wife complies and gives her as many kisses as she wants. They break away soon and Yerim gives one final kiss goodbye. When she is alone Sooyoung immediately gets rid of the breakfast. She can’t eat it all for real. There’s no way she’s going to eat it. Although, the auburn-haired woman does appreciate the effort Yerim had to have gone through to do something nice for her. It is also soon going to be Valentine’s Day and it is a day to show her vampire how much she loves her. Not that Sooyoung needs a day to show her wife how she feels about her. But they’ve been together a long time. She and Yerim have spent many a Valentine’s Day together, and Sooyoung looks forward to many more.

 

“Alright, I better get a move on.” The witch decides. She can’t wait to see their friends later as well for their usual date night out. It was her and Yerim that planned their activity this year as Seulgi and Joohyun were in charge of last year. Sooyoung gets up and leaves the house too. But not before sending her wife a quick text.

 

“I love you, Vampy.”


 

For Seulgi she knew exactly what she was getting for her other half. There are certain flowers that only grow in Joohyun’s realm. Her wife only returns to her own realm occasionally as they spend most of their time either here in the magical realm or in the human world. Seulgi knows these particular flowers are her wife’s favorite and they never wilt. They are also purple and it’s why Seulgi got in touch with one of her contacts to help her retrieve the specific flowers.

 

“Here you go, Seul.” Her goblin friend smiles as he hands her to beautiful purple flowers in a special paper to protect them.

 

“Thank you, Hyun will really like these.”

 

“I’m sure she will.”

 

Seulgi tries to pay the goblin for his efforts and help. Her friend refuses and instead tells her to enjoy Valentine’s Day which is coming very soon. Seulgi thanks him and leaves. She still has time to get herself ready to meet everyone at the bar first. It should hopefully be a nice time out with friends. Valentine’s day will be all hers and Joohyun’s. They have spent many a day together and Seulgi looks forward to being with the person she loves the absolute most.

 

“I hope you’ll like these, Hyun.”


 

For Joohyun she already has something quite important and special waiting at home to give Seulgi tomorrow. The succubus does however go into a certain store to pick out a very y and revealing outfit. It’s black, lace, and see through. It’s also something her wolf can rip off of her which is always something Joohyun enjoys. Technically it’s a gift for both of them but she also knows if she gives this to her wife in front of Sooyoung and Yerim it will most certainly annoy them. Especially if they end up doing an activity that Joohyun hates.

 

“Here you go, Hyun.” The friendly ghoul cashier says as she hands over the bag. “I threw in some of that lavender oil you enjoy.”

 

“Thank you, I do enjoy rubbing this all over my wife.”

 

“I hope you enjoy your Valentine’s Day with Seulgi.”

 

“I will, and thank you again.” The raven waves goodbye to the store clerk and leaves. She knows Seulgi will love the outfit she picked up. But the succubus also really hopes her other half will enjoy the other gift she has for her. Joohyun knows she has time to get herself together before later, but she uses the time to send a quick text to Seulgi.

 

“Hey, honey. I love you and see you soon.”


 

Yerim wanted to originally get her wife flowers. It shouldn’t be too hard finding some red roses, and especially because they are currently in the magical realm. The vampire was hopeful that she could find some of the enchanted ones that never die.

 

“What do you mean they’re sold out!” The blonde groans and facepalms. She’s been to so many stores already and no one has any roses. At this point she’ll take any flowers as long as it’s suitable for Valentine’s Day.

 

“I mean that they are all sold out. I get that you’re undead and everything but you must be able to hear.”

 

Yerim doesn’t appreciate being insulted by the store clerk. She however lets it go in order to at least see if she can bargain with the clerk. There has to be flowers somewhere.

 

“You must have some. All I need is a dozen of them it’s for my wife.”

 

The clerk does look sympathetic towards her. She tells the blonde to wait while she checks in the back. It feels like the longest wait of all time before the clerk motions for the vampire to come to the back quickly.

 

“Here, these are the last ones. Please take them and go before I have a mob of angry monsters of my hands.”

 

“Thank you, my wife will love them.” Yerim nods and reaches into her jacket pocket for the bag of monster currency used in this realm which is really just gold. Yerim then hurries out the back entrance as the last thing she wants to do is have to fight a bunch of angry monsters. Sooyoung will love the red roses and she can’t wait to see her excited face when she gives them to her later. The witch on the other hand had an entirely different issue on her hand. Her gift to Yerim was simple. She knows how much her vampire loves candy. She might not ever eat the candy but she loves everything about it. All Sooyoung wanted to do was find a box of chocolates for her significant other. Everything was sold out at every store she had gone too.

 

“Really, there’s not any chocolate anywhere.” Sooyoung sighs as she runs her fingers through her auburn locks. There has to be a box of chocolates somewhere in this whole realm. Sooyoung is debating on whether or not she should teleport to the human realm for a moment. They’ve got to have chocolates right?

 

“No, they probably ran out too. Although, it’s not technically Valentine’s Day yet.”

 

Sooyoung was about to give up when in the store she spots a single box of chocolates. It’s wrapped in a nice red box and everything. She makes a run for it to grab the box. She’s so close too but someone else has their eyes on it as well. The witch can see a zombie heading for the candy too. Well, that won’t be happening.

 

“Oh, not today Zombie. Not today.” Sooyoung snaps her fingers and zaps the poor zombie with electricity. She would feel bad but this is very important. It slows the zombie down more which isn’t saying much since it’s already walking slow. Sooyoung grabs the candy box and runs off faster than she’s ever run in her life. The witch doesn’t even wait after she places the bag of gold onto the counter at the cashier.

 

“Ma’am. Don’t you want your change?”

 

“No, keep it! I’m rich!” Sooyoung shouts and runs out of the store. Now that she has the candy. The only thing to do now is get herself ready for meeting everyone later at Clovers. She can’t wait to see the look on her wife’s face later on. When evening does arrive it is Joohyun who is there first. She is dressed in a red sweater and black jeans. Sooyoung had texted that she needed to dress comfortably which could mean anything. It’s why the succubus is wearing a pair of comfortable Nike’s. They are black and her wife has the white pair. It was a couple item that Joohyun had picked up for the two of them. She is about to check her phone for messages when she hears approaching footsteps. The raven isn’t scared as she knows who it is. She turns with a smile when she sees her wife. Seulgi is dressed identically to her in a red turtleneck and dark jeans. She’s also wearing the other pair of Nike’s to hers.

 

“Babe!” Joohyun grins excitedly and sprints of some for a hug. “It feels like too many hours now since I’ve seen you.”

 

“I know. I think you should kiss me, Hyun.”

 

“Way, ahead of you…” Joohyun leans up to kiss her wife whom she hasn’t kissed since this morning when a loud throat is being cleared.

 

“No, not in front of my flowers!” Yerim complains and gestures to her red roses for Sooyoung.

 

“Yerimie,” The couple greet the vampire. “Where’s Soo?”

 

“How the hell would I…” Yerim pauses as she feels two familiar hands wrap around her eyes and a soft pair of lips against her cheek.

 

“She’s here.” The blonde finishes.

 

“Now is that anyway to greet me after I spent hours finding you these chocolates!” Sooyoung shouts and practically shoves the chocolates into her hands.

 

“Candy!!!” Yerim’s honey eyes grow wide as she snatches the candy from her wife. The witch frowns and is about to zap her with electricity when Yerim hands her the roses.

 

“Here, babe. I got you some flowers.”

 

“Aww, my sweet vampy. Come here.” She grabs her into a huge hug. Joohyun shakes her head and proceeds to show Seulgi the gift. The werewolf narrows her eyes in interest. That is one y outfit that she will love to rip off her.

 

“Hyun, you bought a y outfit?” Seulgi isn’t sure if her wife realizes that she should have probably gotten something else.

 

“It’s for us, honey.” The raven winks ily. Seulgi smiles back and definitely this time kisses her when she didn’t have the chance to properly do so earlier. She was also about to hand over her wife’s favorite flowers from her realm when the taller woman loudly interrupts.

 

“Okay, face later. We have places to be.”

 

Joohyun whines in annoyance as she reluctantly breaks away for air. She will kill the witch if she doesn’t get to make out with her wife soon.

 

“Well, where are we going. It better be good or Seul and I are going home.”

 

“It’s good.” Yerim nods. “Well let’s go.” The vampire leads the way to her car and she’s about to get in the driver’s seat when her wife pushes her aside.

 

“Hey!”

 

“Let me drive!” Sooyoung complains. “Please, you never let me drive your cars.”

 

“They’re mine and I don’t want you to crash.”

 

Joohyun rolls her eyes from beside her wife. She normally likes to see the other pair bicker cutely when it’s cute. Right now it’s not and someone better choose who’s driving soon or she will be one angry succubus. They don’t like when she’s truly an angry succubus.

 

“Will you both hurry up!” She shouts eyes black in anger. “I will have with Seul right here in your back seat if one of you doesn’t just drive!”

 

“Ew! Not in my car, not in my car!” Yerim repeats like a mantra and simply gets in the passenger’s seat to allow Sooyoung to drive. It’s her planned activity anyway and she knows the way. The witch laughs victoriously and speeds off like a demon. Seulgi wraps and arm around her wife to not only give her something to focus on but she knows it’ll help ease up some of the raven’s frustrations.

 

“Don’t worry, Hyunnie. We’re going to have a good time.” Seulgi tries to remain positive. Joohyun stares at her curiously before nodding and offering a small kiss to her lips. Seulgi is very much the most positive and optimistic person she has ever known. Her wife has been through so very much in her own life and yet she’s always hopeful. It’s one of the things that did further draw the raven to her wolf.

 

“Thanks, baby.”

 

The drive itself isn’t long. Seulgi and Joohyun aren’t sure where they are at first until it becomes clear.

 

“No way.” Joohyun says in awe.

 

“Wow, Soo. Really?” Seulgi also looks amazed.

 

“Yep, I know it’s been so long since we’ve all been here. But Yerimie and I thought it be nice if we could come back to the amusement park we first came to all those years ago.”

 

“When we had our first ever double date out.” Joohyun nods in remembrance. “I don’t know what to say. This is very thoughtful of you two.”

 

“Yea, well we’ve been friends a hell of a long time.”

 

“I don’t know about you all but I’m going to the arcade!” The vampire grins and runs off with her wife simply taking off after her.

 

“Yerimie, I didn’t shut this whole place down for you to do nothing but play arcade games. At least let us go through the tunnel of love!”

 

Joohyun laughs at the other pair and is about to go inside too. She looks back to see Seulgi standing there and looking up at the amusement park lights. The shorter woman walks over and takes her hand. She gives it a squeeze before kissing her knuckles.

 

“What’s wrong, Seul?”

 

“It’s been a long time since we’ve been here. It was nice of them to plan our date night with this.”

 

“I know right. Those two are being nice it must be freezing in Hell now, but we’ve got to take full advantage. I wonder if they still have those fried cakes, um you know with the powdered sugar on top?”

 

The brunette nods with a small smile. “Let’s go find out, Hyun. But first I didn’t get to give you your gift.”

 

Joohyun waits in anticipation as Seulgi tells her to close her eyes first. The werewolf takes out the flowers from the bag and tells her wife to open her eyes after she plants a tender kiss against Joohyun’s lips. The succubus opens her eyes to see her most favorite purple flowers from her realm.

 

“Oh, Seul…” she whispers softly before taking the flowers she hasn’t seen in a long time. “First fruits and now my favorite flowers. You’re so sweet, baby.”

 

“I just wanted you to have something special.”

 

“I love them, thank you. I love you.” She tried to kiss Seulgi in thanks when they can hear Sooyoung shouting for them to hurry. The couple simply take a hold of one another’s hands and go inside. The place hasn’t changed much which brings them comfort. The arcade is still the same to which they all enjoy the games. Joohyun more than anyone as she wins everything.

 

“Yes!” The succubus jumps up and down as she collects all the pink tickets that can be used for prizes later.

 

“Why did we bring her here?” Yerim complains to Sooyoung who simply wraps arms around her.

 

“It’ll be okay. We can ditch them at the concession stand, babe.”

 

The food and snacks were the same too. Joohyun was happy with her fried powdered cakes. Yerim feasted on some blood flavored popcorn, which looked gross but to each their own. Sooyoung was more than happy with her bucket of fried chicken. Seulgi….well she had something too.

 

“What in the hell is that!” Sooyoung screams when she sees the huge leg of meat that looked half the size of their werewolf friend. Who is steadily eating it like it’s nothing.

 

“Chew, baby.” Joohyun says gently as she watches like a hawk to make sure her wife is actually chewing and not devouring.

 

“Is it a dinosaur?” Yerim wonders.

 

“No.”

 

“A mutant?”

 

“No”

 

“You’re not a cannibal, right wolfie?”

 

“It’s boar or deer or something.” Seulgi shrugs as she finishes the whole thing so quick everyone is shocked. Everyone except for Joohyun who knows very well her mate’s appetite.

 

“You’re a monster.” The witch says then with wide eyes.

 

“We all are monsters.” Seulgi calmly reminds her to which no one can dispute that. After they leave the concession stands. The couples split up a bit as there are places that have special meanings for them separately. The four make plans to meet at the tunnel of love because it’s only open for the week of Valentine’s Day. Yerim and Joy decide to get on the Ferris wheel. It was a meaningful place to both of them because this was the place Yerim admitted to her that she wasn’t really annoyed by her after all, and that she liked her a lot. The witch also might have gotten a kiss or two from the vampire. Sooyoung moves closer to her shorter partner as they are seated.

 

“You didn’t want to come with me remember? The first time we came here.” Sooyoung says softly as she caresses her hand.

 

“I don’t like heights.” The blonde deadpans and earns herself a hit upside the head. Yerim chuckles and softly kisses Sooyoung’s cheek.

 

“It wasn’t so bad the first time.”

 

“No, I think we had a good time. Plus you finally told me to my face you didn’t actually find me annoying.”

 

The vampire sits there with a thoughtful look on her face. “I don’t recall having ever said that.”

 

“Ugh, fine!” The witch sighs and leans her head against the vampire’s shoulder. “I’m glad we’re here again, Yerimie.”

 

“Me too, Soo.” She nods and gently touches her hand. No matter what Yerim is always glad to be with her wife and other half. Meanwhile, for the Kangs. Their special place in the amusement park was a bit different. They were at the bumper cars which differed from in the human realm for a few reasons. The cars were magically enhanced to do all sorts of tricks and fun things to one’s opponent. It was usually all in good fun for the most part. The place is special to Seulgi because it was the very first time she had witnessed just how competitive her wife could truly be. She got hit with some water after and Joohyun had been so worried she hurt her wife that she insisted of taking care of her after.

 

“Try not to set me on fire this time, Hyun!” Seulgi jokes as she gets in her own car.

 

“It wasn’t fire.” Her wife whines some and lowers her head. “I was scared I hurt you, you know.”

 

“I know, but it was only water. It’s not like you meant to really hurt me. I know how you are my competitive succubus.” The werewolf smiles and ever so slightly bumps into Joohyun’s car.

 

“Oh, it’s on now!”

 

Seulgi breaks out into laughter and she puts her car into reverse to try and get away. She doesn’t mind the kicking in any game as long as Joohyun is happy. It’s what matters most to her, and it always mattered the most. Joohyun might be a beast in games. She always makes sure her other half if fine after with tons of kisses and affection. Those parts are always great too.

 

“You okay, baby?” Joohyun asks her after she forced her to crash her car into the wall. She places so many kisses to her face that Seulgi can barely tell her she’s fine. Joohyun really is the best partner she could ever have.

 

“I’m fine, Hyun. Don’t worry, are you ready to go meet Soo and Yerim now?”

 

“Yeah, let’s go. I don’t think we’ve ever been to the tunnel of love here.” She takes her wife’s hand as they walk to where the tunnel of love is. The other couple are waiting for them.

 

“Finally, you two didn’t go or anything.”

 

“We…”

 

“Never mind, I don’t even want to know.” Sooyoung shakes her head. “This is the last part of the activity. I figured it be nice to spend it with our spouses.”

 

“Sure, Soo. Where did Yerim go anyway?” Seulgi asks since Yerim is no longer standing there beside her.

 

“What?” The auburn-haired woman turns around to see no sign of her vampire. “If she’s somewhere flying around I will end her!”

 

“Oh look there she is.” Joohyun points to where Yerim is standing with the operator of the ride and moves to join them.

 

“What were you doing?”

 

“I just had to ask a question. I’m ready, Soo.”

 

“Okay, well I want the red swan!” Sooyoung announces and grabs her wife for them to get the red swan boat. Joohyun notices there is a lavender colored boat and Seulgi knows enough that they will be in that one. Her wife isn’t the biggest fan of boats. It’s why Seulgi is sure to not let her hand go at any point. Even though the ride itself is relaxing in its own way. The water is beautiful cobalt blue and it’s filled with sparkling lights and gems. There is music too which is calming.

 

“Hey, babe.” Joohyun turns to her wolf.

 

“Yeah, Hyun.”

 

“I am glad that if it’s anyone I’m sharing my life with. I’m so glad it’s you.”

 

Seulgi gives her hand a firm squeeze. “I am glad that you’re by my side too, Hyun.”

 

They lean in for a kiss at the same time. This is probably one of the best double dates they’ve been on with Sooyoung and Yerim in a long time. The other couple would agree as they sit in the boat ahead of them.

 

“Well, are you going to tell me what you spoke to the ride operator about?” Sooyoung asks with arms folded over her chest.

 

“Nothing, babe.”

 

“Hm, a likely story.”

 

She has this cute pout on her face that makes the blonde feel all soft by looking. She grabs her wife’s hand and kisses her knuckles.

 

“Give it a few minutes.”

 

“A few minutes for what?”

 

“Just wait until we passed this next waterfall.”

 

Sooyoung eyes her wife suspiciously. She doesn’t say anything. Instead she waits for what Yerim was talking about. She can hear music, only it’s not any music. It’s the song that was played at their wedding. Now it makes sense as to why Yerim was talking to the ride operator. She was asking for their wedding song to be played. Sooyoung turns to her vampire with wide eyes.

 

“You didn’t.”

 

“I did, see I can do sweet things too.” The blonde points proudly to herself. Sooyoung is overcome with emotions at the sheer thoughtfulness of her love.

 

“Yes, you are very sweet, vampy. I love you.” She promises and kisses her lips. Today was by far one of the best double dates they ever had. After the ride is over the couple’s separate. Not before Joohyun and Seulgi express to them how nice a time was had.

 

“Guys, this was really nice. Thank you for planning this.”

 

“No, problem. You and Seul have next year, though. Yerim and I expect something good.”

 

“You got it.” Seulgi nods. “Alright, well Hyun and I are going to go. We’ll see you guys.”

 

“Bye,” Yerim and Sooyoung wave together. Joohyun opens up a portal to their house and Yerim drives home this time. The moment Joohyun and her wife are home the raven turns in her arms for a soft kiss.

 

“What’s that for, hm?” The werewolf wonders.

 

“Because I love you, and you’re mine. I can’t wait for tomorrow with you.”

 

“Me too, Hyun.”


 

When Yerim and Sooyoung get home. The car is barely parked when the vampire notices a scratch on the side. The scream she lets out is so loud that the witch turns back to look.

 

“Why the hell are you screaming!”

 

“What did you do to my car, witch!”

 

“I didn’t do anything to your car.”

 

“Then explain this!” Yerim points to the scratch. Sooyoung shrugs because she doesn’t quite see what the big deal is. It’s not even that big of a scratch.

 

“It’s not that big of a scratch. I’m going to bed, babe. Are you coming?”

 

“My baby!” The vampire screams and hugs her precious car. “She’s a monster.”

 

“Ugh, fine. I will take care of the damages. Come to bed, Yerimie.” She drags her shorter partner to their room with Yerim still muttering about her car. Sooyoung shakes her head and prays there will be none of that talk tomorrow. After it is going to be Valentine’s day and it’s a time to spend with the person you love most.

 

“My car…”

 

“You’re acting like you love that car more than me.”

 

Silence.

 

“Yerim?”

 

More silence.

 

“Yerim! You better not love that car more than me.”

 

“No, of course not. Goodnight, babe. See you in the morning.”

 

Sooyoung eyes her with doubt but agrees to seeing her in the morning. Tomorrow is of course the most romantic day of the year, and she will be spending it with the woman she loves. Today was a good day overall and they spent it with their best friends whom should be looking forward to their own special day together. Next year’s date night is already being looked forward to. But perhaps not more than tomorrow.


 

Bonus:


 

Sooyoung gets up to see her wife isn’t by her side. She was hoping for some kisses or hugs at the least. The witch is about to get up but the bedroom door opens to reveal her vampire. The blonde enters with what is breakfast for her. Only this time it looks edible and quite familiar as it’s from her favorite restaurant in the city.

 

“What’s this, babe?” Sooyoung grins and leans up to kiss her.

 

“You ate my horrible breakfast for you yesterday. I figured you could have something edible today.”

 

“Thank you, sweetie. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

 

Yerim nods and kisses her fully on the lips. “Happy Valentine’s Day, Soo. We’ve been together a long time. I am always glad for you and that you’re mine.”

 

Sooyoung feels the exact same way. Every day she spends with the love of her life is another blessing. The witch looks forward to more years together. She looks forward to more milestone moments with her vampire.

 

“I’m so glad you’re mine too, baby. There’s only one thing you can do for me right now.”

 

Before the witch can say more the blonde simply picks up the fork and begins to feed her. Sooyoung gushes in bed like some teenage girl being paid attention to by her crush. It’s not often where Yerim will actually feed her, so she will take full advantage of it. After all, it is Valentine’s Day and she is spending it with the woman she loves. At the Kang’s house. Joohyun had woken up in a state of complete and total bliss. Not to mention some soreness and bite marks from her werewolf which she wears like a badge of honor. Joohyun loves when Seulgi goes all hot and wild in bed. The succubus left her other half in bed so she could make breakfast for them. The raven looks at the flowers Seulgi gifted her with from her realm and smiles. It was such a thoughtful gesture but that’s to be expected from her wolf. Joohyun finishes breakfast and comes back to the bedroom to see monolid eyes opening and she carefully comes over to kiss her awake fully. It takes no time for Seulgi to return said kiss.

 

“Morning, Hyun.”

 

“Morning, Seul. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day.”

 

The succubus sits down on the bed with her and they eat. Not without feeding each other and of course plenty of kisses from time to time. Soon enough breakfast is finished and Joohyun is sitting in her lap and making out heavy with her. Seulgi is really getting into said kisses when Joohyun breaks away suddenly. A low and annoyed growl escapes Seulgi. Joohyun grins and kisses her once more.

 

“Hang on, baby. I have something for you.”

 

“But, Hyun. You don’t need to give me anything else.”

 

“I know, but this is something you will really like. Close your eyes and no peeking.”

 

“Yes, Ma’am.” The monolid woman does as she is told and waits. Joohyun goes to retrieve the gift which her wife will certainly love indeed. The raven comes back to the bed and tells her to open her eyes once she’s placed the brown pouch in her lap. Seulgi looks curious at first as she opens what is something familiar indeed. It’s a necklace but not just any necklace. It has a crescent moon and a particular birthstone attached to it. Seulgi hasn’t seen this necklace since she was a baby.

 

“Hyun..” She pauses with tears threatening to come down her eyes. “How did you…”

 

The raven gently kisses away the tears. “It wasn’t easy but I did have help in tracking down what I could of your former tribe. This was your mom’s right, baby?”

 

“Yeah, it was. She left it to my dad to give to me before she was killed. He wanted to give me this when I was a teenager..before he died.”

 

“I know.” Joohyun nods and hugs her tightly. “I wanted you to have something of your mom. I know you don’t remember her very well, so I did all I could to find this.”

 

Seulgi looks up and into those impossibly bright eyes of her wife. She truly is very lucky indeed to have an amazing spouse in Joohyun. Seulgi thanks her with a kiss. She wraps her arms around her wife as she cries to her in thanks. Joohyun gently rubs her back and kisses each of her tears.

 

“I love you very much, Kang Seulgi.”

 

“I love you too, Hyunnie.”

 

Joohyun then gently pushes back some of her brown locks to reveal her round-shaped ears. The succubus kisses the tip of her ear and whispers softly.

 

“My werewolf-elf.”

 

Seulgi doesn’t give anything away or act surprised to know that Joohyun now knows what else she is. If she had to track down the necklace which would be difficult given how such a small amount of Elves are even around. Then Joohyun found out her mom was indeed an elf and she is part elf. It explains much of the other things about her such as her white fur and piercing blues.

 

“Hyun…”

 

“I want you to know how very much I love you. You don't have to talk about it now. But I love all of you. Werewolf and elven, and you’re mine, baby. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

 

Seulgi smiles at her in gratitude. Yes, she is very lucky indeed to have this amazing woman who is her life partner.

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Hyun. I love you more.”



 

A/n: Well, there you guys have it. Seul is half elf. I wasn’t sure if now was a good time to reveal it. But it felt right as I kept writing. I hope you all enjoyed this one shot to the series. This has been growing steadily into its own little series and I appreciate all of you whom review and enjoy it. Happy Valentine’s Day!