Ride #3

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have been staring at the door for more than a minute. Hands gripping onto the handle, I am contemplating whether to enter the studio or not. If anyone were to walk past me me, they would probably think something is wrong with this girl. I mean, who the hell stands in front of the door like an idiot, as if she is being punished by her parents. I wish I have the courage to enter, but I don't want to work with Byun Baekhyun. 

After yesterday, I knew I was going to be transferred elsewhere. There is no way that diva Key would let me stay and work in the same department as him, so I have seen this coming. But working under Baekhyun, is definitely not in my prediction. I wondered if Baekhyun knew this beforehand, If he knew, he should say no to Lucy and ask her to transfer me to elsewhere, shouldn't he? Why would he want to work with that ex-girlfriend who was just a game to him? 

"I don't know what you are trying to do but are you entering or not?"

I yelped at the voice next to my ear, shocking both me and the guy with his eyes bulging and a deep frown on his face.

"What's your problem??" 

Doyoung, with a bag of props slung onto his shoulder, crossed his arms, "Dude, I should be asking you that. You are hogging the entrance. Would you mind opening the door?"

I placed my palm on Doyoung's chest to stop him, and his face turned into a hysterical expression, "How many people are there in the studio?"

"More than 10? We are filming a commercial, obviously there are a lot of people inside," Doyoung replied in a frustrated tone, "Dude, if you are not going to let me enter, I am going to get fired."

I moved aside and let Doyoung carried on with his work. As he opened the door, I followed him inside and my jaw dropped at the pretty set. It is filled with colourful balloons and even the props are in a variety of bright colours. The models were dressed in outfits with retro hues and glitter makeup on their faces. I was fascinated, so this is goes behind a commercial shoot in an advertising agency. Everyone is hustling and bustling - the makeup artists are touching up the models’ makeup, the fashion team is standing by for any wardrobe malfunction, the director, production crew, and Baekhyun are engaged in their own discussion.

I felt a lump in my throat when my eyes fixed on Baekhyun’s side profile. There were two things I like about Baekhyun when we dated, his side profile and his hardworking side. I felt special when I was the only one who got to see how serious and concentrated he was when he was doing something he really like and passionate about, because Baekhyun would always show his playful character to everyone, including his friends, schoolmates, and fans.

“You must be the new intern. Here, hold this,” Before I could snap out of my daze, someone shoved a box to me and it almost slipped out of my hands because of the weight. Everyone working in the advertising agency seems to be always on the move and angsty. The woman, with a phone stuck next to her ear, signalled me to follow her and so I trailed behind like a lost puppy.

“Put here, and give the bottles of water to the models,” She instructed before talking to her phone again.

I picked up two mineral water bottles from the carton and just when I was about to hand the bottles to the models, someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around harshly. My eyes widened in shock as I was greeted by the sight of a cold-looking Sehun. My heart dropped, did I do something wrong? Why is he looking at me, like, as if he was going to kill me?

“Who told you that you can wear your shoes into the filming set?” Sehun asked in his cold icy voice. I brought my vision down to my feet and I gasped when I saw the black footprints i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter