Ride #27

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here?”

I pushed myself through the gap between Sehun and the door and I enter Sehun’s apartment successfully on a Sunday morning. Sehun followed behind me, with an annoyed expression, probably because I disturbed his sleep.

“I got breakfast for you! I know your housekeeper doesn’t work on a Sunday.”

As I placed the bag of food on the dining table, Sehun gripped onto my wrist and made me face him, “What are you trying to do early in the morning? You are not required to do all these as my personal assistant on a Sunday, my fiancée will do her job.”

I had to control my facial expression from giving myself away. Your non-existent fiancée is not going to feed you, Sehun. But I am.

“Irene is not here anyway! Plus, I am doing this as your assistant, I am doing this as Kang Hera and because I want to do it.”

Sehun let go of my wrist, but his hard gaze remained fixed on my face, as if I have grown a third eye, “What’s up with you?”

“What are you saying?” It’s so much fun to . Plus, Sehun looks really cute with his bed hair sticking out like a bird nest, “I just want to get you breakfast, what’s wrong? And I got you your favourite bagel. Go freshen up and come down for breakfast!”

 

Sehun continued to stare at me with a questioning look throughout the breakfast, but I pretended that I didn’t notice that. Boy, I caught you. Making use of the chance, I took off my checkered outerwear and started fanning myself in white tank top, while I complained about the weather. And of course, I never fail to see that slight movement in Sehun’s eyes, as he glanced at my chest area. I made sure to wear push-up bra to make my s look fuller in the white tank top. Men are all visual animals, Sehun isn’t an exception too.

“You have cream cheese on your face,” I giggled as I stood up and reached for Sehun’s face, to help wipe the cream cheese off his face. As I was doing that, I made sure to bend as low as possible to show my cleavage. Oh Sehun, this is a freaking mosh pit view! Are you really not going to give in and kiss me already? Sehun flinched my hand in time, and I was startled by it because I didn’t expect him to do that. Clearing my throat, I retreated back to seat awkwardly.

“Do something about your attire,” Sehun stated, eyes avoiding me.

“The weather is hot,” I rebutted, with a loop-sided grin, “Or would you rather me walk around ?”

“Kang Hera!” Sehun snapped, cheeks flushed, “S-Stop your nonsense this instant. Irene is going to misunderstand if she saw this.”

“Does she know that we have had before?”

“She doesn’t need to know.”

“Why?”

“None of your business, Kang Hera. Once you are done with breakfast, get out of my place.”

Sehun put the half-eaten bagel on his plate before he pushed his chair backwards, to make a move. I stood up as well, and I ran to give Sehun a back hug. It has been so long I got to feel him and smell the comforting smell of his clothes.

“Kang He-”

“I love you, Sehun. I love you so freaking much. Even knowing that you are engaged, I can’t get my feelings over for you. I know you hate me for not taking our relationship seriously back then, but I want you to know that you are the only one I want. I admit that I was confused and I was being fickle-minded when Baekhyun was in the picture, but I have never once played with you. I admit that Baekhyun and I kissed that night, but it was in the heat of the moment and I couldn’t get the guilt out of my head. I am sorry for taking you for granted, I am sorry for not being the best girlfriend, I am sorry for hurting you, and I am sorry that I ed up. Now, I just want you to hear my honest thoughts and I hope we can reconcile and start afresh - no more deceit, no more distraction, and no more third parties. It’s just between you and me. Baekhyun is my past tense, but you will be my present and future tense.”

“Her-”

“I don’t expect you to forgive me immediately, but I hope you can at least give me a chance to redeem myself, and stop pushing me away.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter