Ride #2

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun is a tough nut to crack. Last night he flirted with me in the elevator but today, he acts like I don’t exist. I should be happy that my boss is finally leaving me alone because I can’t risk letting anyone knows about our relationship. Wait, what relationship? We are not in a relationship. One night stand does not equal to relationship. Okay, maybe affair might be a better word. Wait, no, affair sounds… scandalous.

“Would you please stop daydreaming and take down the notes before I throw my shoes at your face?”

I was snapped out of my trance when someone whispered in a really low voice next to my ears, sending a chill down my spine. I turned and saw a sinister smile on Key’s face. I gulped and muttered an apology. He was trying so hard not to kill me there and then, not in the middle of the meeting but he was lowkey glaring at me for zoning out.

I have become Key’s hands for the time being and who am I to complain? I am just an intern. Interns are not needed for the meeting but I was exceptional, Key had made me go to the meeting with him just to help him to take down the notes and no one can say anything because apparently, Key is the best illustrator and his hands keep the money rolling in for the company, so he has to let his fingers recover fully before he can function as per normal and everyone has to play a part in helping him with a speedy recovery. Is this company made for self-absorbed people? Oh Sehun is one, Byun Baekhyun is one, Lucy is one, and not to mention, Key.

As I was taking notes, my eyes couldn’t help to land and fix on my boss. Just saying but even his backview looks…hot. His wide shoulder is so boyfriend material. It’s hard to not get distracted when a fine specimen is sitting right in front of me but I have to get my together before Key, who has been constantly sending glares at me, complains to Lucy about me.

 

“You think I didn’t catch that?”

“What?”

“You were ogling at Mr Oh.”

My eyes widened at Key’s accusation. Okay, maybe not because that’s true but I can’t let him know, otherwise I am screwed.

“I wasn’t!”

I defended myself but Key doesn’t seem convinced. He smirked.

“Mr Oh is successful and handsome, every female employee in the company fangirls over him. It’s not surprising that you want to strip him with your eyes..”

“What? Why would I want to imagine him ?! I don’t fangirl over him! I don’t have a crush on him!!” I laughed, trying to mask my anxiety albeit failing terribly.

Key leaned his face really close to me with an evil grin, too close for my comfort, “I didn’t say anything about crush.”

 

If Lucy is satan, Key would be the son of the devil. He makes me buy lunch and coffee for him, as if I am paid to be his slave. Gosh, the fingers on his right hand are injured but he has his left hand, that is capable of functioning like a normal person. While all the other interns are doing something useful and learning from their respective departments, I am stuck with this narcissistic creature. Key takes selfie of himself every few seconds, with his legs resting on the table, while the poor intern aka me, have to complete all the other storyboards that he has on hands.

“How is the intern doing?”

I looked up to the person intruding and my eyes were begging Mr Park Chanyeol to get me out of this situation. Maybe I should suggest Haechan, he seems like he is willing to be Key’s slave, judging from his admiration for the blonde guy.

“She is good,” Key said, “But she got me Iced Americano when I told her to get me Cappuccino.”

My eyes shot open and I spun around almost immediately to Key and glared at him, and I could feel smoke coming out from my ears l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter