Ride #15

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All I want to do right now is to hide myself in the hotel room. The incident earlier on is still fresh in my mind and I can never forget the horror on their faces. I tried to avoid the Mr Park, Lucy, and Wendy but somehow I found Lucy sending me death glares whenever she can. Mr Park pretended that nothing happened but Wendy seemed really troubled and pressured to keep that secret to herself. Still, I am glad that she bring up anything in front of the other interns. I can’t afford to let anybody else know.

“Are you feeling sick?” I felt a weight sank on my bed and I was greeted with a concerned Seulgi, who was cupping my cheeks as she examined my face.

“Nah, I am fine. I am just feeling tired,” I assured Seulgi with a smile. She can’t help to be worried because I didn’t want to join her and the other interns to tour around the place together even though I was feeling really excited before that. My mood has turned upside down completely because of Oh Sehun. All my excitement was replaced with worries yet I couldn’t share my problems with Seulgi.

“Okay, then you get some rest. Text me if you need anything.”

I nodded and after Seulgi left the hotel room, I lied on the bed and groaned in frustration. How am I going to enjoy the trip with that incident distracting me? This is all Oh Sehun’s fault. If he didn’t barge into the lavatory and invade my personal space, nothing would have happened. But I can’t blame him entirely; I had to admit that I enjoyed the make out session too.

Oh Sehun is a jinx. He only causes problems in my life and he is always jeopardizing my job. Yet my heart forbids me to hate him. So I hate myself for not being able to hate Oh Sehun; I hate being so fickle-minded when it comes to him.

 

Staying in the room only turns my mood for the worse, so I decided to take a walk outside, hoping that the fresh air would be able to clear my mind. The moment I stepped out of the hotel, I regretted not bringing an outerwear with me because the night is pretty chilly. I was strolling around the resort when I caught a group of familiar figures nearby. It was Mr Park, Lucy, Wendy, and Sehun. They must be talking about the incident so I scurried nearer to where they were standing to hear what they are discussing.

“I hope you guys will not mention anything regarding to what Hera and I did on the plane. This is my only request.”

“Sehun-ah, are you and Hera dating?” Mr Park asked, and the other two girls turned to Sehun, anticipating to his reply.

“You don’t have to know that, Mr Park. Save the personal questions for later but I just need you guys to promise me that you all will not breathe a word about the incident. I don’t want people to spread rumours about Hera again.”

“Yes, Mr Oh,” Wendy bowed and the other two seniors nodded. Lucy then asked to talk to Sehun privately and so Wendy and Mr Park left the two of them alone.

Lucy furrowed her brows as she crossed her arms, “Sehun, I watched you grew up and I know you very well. You like Hera, don’t you?”

Sehun stifled a chuckle, “Nothing escapes from you huh, Aunt Lucy?”

“You know that she is just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter