Ride #1

A Crazy Ride Called Life *DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What happened last night? Why is there a stranger lying next to me on my bed? . He is not the only one that is , I am not wearing any clothes too. I looked at the mess and the strewn clothes on the floor.

Wet kisses, burning touches, skin slapping sound, groans and moans – I recalled. I had with a stranger.

It’s not my first time having but sleeping with someone who I met at the pub? That’s first. I have never done one night stand and now I am not sure what to do. Should I get down from the bed and run? But this is my room, where am I supposed to hide? The person that should leave is him.

I turned to the sleeping log next to me and I tapped his shoulder lightly. Seeing no response from him, I gave him a loud smack on his back and he groaned, with his eyes widely opened in alarm. I smiled innocently, hoping that he would not kill me for slapping him. He finally noticed my presence and he furrowed his brows. Can I just say, this guy looks hot? That nicely-plucked arch brows, high nose bridge, sharp and defined jawline, peachy coloured lips, and that white flawless skin – Gosh, I shouldn’t be thinking about that because I need to get ready for work but if this guy doesn’t leave, I can’t do anything.

As he sat up, I saw the hickeys on his milky toned chest and I blushed. Did I do that to him? Crap, how intense and wild were we last night?

“Hi, I need to bathe and by the time I am done preparing, you shouldn’t be here,” I said, keeping an innocent smile on my face while I try to take my eyes off his…abs.

“So is this how you deal with one night stand?”

The hot guy reached for his boxer and stood up after he covered the necessary area. He is tall and handsome as hell.

“Hmm, I had a great night,” I said, barely recalled how the went last night but I knew it was intense, “Thanks a lot for it-” Am I saying the right thing? I don’t know, my brain can’t function well right now because I am so close to losing my job if I continued to chit chat with him.

“Sehun,” He said, in exceptionally deep voice that got me feeling weak, “You were screaming my name last night, you can’t remember?”

“Right, thank you Sehun. It just slipped my mind,” How can this guy bring that up so casually? Plus, why would I need to remember his name? It’s just a one night stand and we are very unlikely to cross paths with each other again.

 

Everything seems to be going against you when you are running late and I am already a minute late for my reporting time. Gosh, if I were to lose my internship because of that one night stand, I would totally cry on the spot. This is the final semester and I can't up my internship, otherwise, I can forget about graduating. Once I reached the reporting venue, I dashed out of the lift and I spotted a group of young adults, whom I assumed to be the people that I am going to spend my whole six months interning with. Among them, I was glad that my good friend, Seulgi, who was waving to me, got into the same company as me. I can’t imagine surviving this internship alone.

“You are late, Kang Hera,” A short and plum looking lady, in a her mid-thirties, stated as she caught me sneaking in to join the group, next to Seulgi. Everyone else in front turn and looked at me, the late comer, and I was feeling embarrassed.

“I am sorry.”

“Sorry is not going to solve the problem. We are a fast-paced advertising agency, we place high importance on efficiency. If you are going to be late everyday, I suggest you switch company. Got it? I am your supervisor anyway, call me Lucy.”

I nodded, crap, I am already blacklisted by my grumpy supervisor on my first day of internship. Can I survive the next six months with her? My brother told me he enjoyed his internship a lot but I already have a feeling that I am going to have a hard time.

“You guys will be working with every department so you can learn as much as possible. Avoid having plans after work. In the advertising industry, there is no such thing as night life, you will be working overtime a lot. After the internship, one of you will be offered to convert to a full-time employee of Z Agency. So good luck.”

Getting a full-time position at a renown and prestigious advertising agency? That’s what all the uni undergraduates in my course dream of having! We can basically skip the whole process of looking for jobs, writing cover letters, sending in resume and portfolio, and going for interview. This is going to be tough, there are six of us and we are all aiming to attain the full-time position but I am definitely at a disadvantage because my supervisor hates me. Damn it, thanks to that guy. Okay, calm down Kang Hera, I have six months to prove my worth and ability, I can do this.

“Why were you late?” Seulgi whispered next to me, hoping that Lucy would not catch us chatting during the orientation.

“Long story.”

Just then, everyone paused and I almost collided into the girl in front of me. I gathered my wits and looked ahead and I could feel blood drained from my face, with my eyes popping out of my sockets. What is that Sehun guy doing here??? He is carrying a different aura and he looks different, his messy bed hair is combed up neatly and he looked more refresh.

“Good morning Mr Oh,” Lucy bowed and greeted, and all the interns, including me, followed suit. As I lifted my head, I made eye contact with Sehun and he gave me a second look, with his mouth forming a small gap, before walking into his room with three people trailing behind him.

“He is the CEO of Z Agency, in case you guys are not aware,” Lucy said and my blood froze. I had with my boss? What kind of joke is that? “Mr Oh doesn’t tolerate any bull and incompetence so stay on your toes to keep your job. I can’t save your if Mr Oh decides to fire any of you.”

“Mr Oh looks really scary and intimidating,” The guy in front of Seulgi said to the girl next to him. Yeah, he does… He doesn’t seem like the Sehun who woke up looking like a lost deer this morning. Oh gosh, how am I going to face him from now onwards? I can’t look into his eyes and not think about whatever that happened last night. It’s only a one night stand, why am I making such a huge deal out of it? Maybe Sehun doesn’t even give a about it. Maybe he has had one night stands so many times that I am just another girl, who is actually very inexperienced in due to the fact that I only had twice in my life, before last night.

Lucy then proceeded to introduce a few department heads that we should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter