4- Savior

I am an EXO-L

https://youtu.be/X-s63DgFGTw?t=13

(above is the BGM of this chapter)

I opened my eyes. 'Are you fine?' Ah, Han asked me. I looked around I was at the concert. 

'What's the time?' I asked Ah Han.

'12:12 am. The concert just ended. You zoned out!' he said to me. 

I looked around. It means that I saw a future. Future of Sehun when he grabbed my hand. 

I quickly ran from there. I can't let them die.

'Where are you going?' he asked me.

I couldn't answer him. I was too busy focusing on saving EXO.

I ran to the green room. There are guards. What will I do? I need to do something.

I quietly walk there like I belonged there.

'You!' someone said. I stop and turn back. 'Who are you?' a man asked me. 'I am the reporter.' I lied.

'Wait!' he said and turned back.

I ran from there. Sadly I got caught and kicked out. 

I am out. I looked a way to go in. 

I walk around until I see a high window.

I look around. Appa! Thank you for taking me to Taekwondo classes even though I couldn't get further than a white belt.

I tried to kick and break the wall. 

'Oww!' I yelled as I kicked the wall. My leg hurts

 

I saw a cardboard box. I quickly picked and placed it. I stepped on it. It won't hold me long enough. I grab the small window. Thankfully it is open. I grab it and then the cardboard box is flown away. I am heavy! I need to lose some weight. I try my best to go up. 

HWAITING! EXO will die f you don't do this! I All the EXO -Ls will be devastated.

Why did my bag become heavy all of a sudden?

It's, weight was like this! 

Great, I am talking to myself!

It's working! My tummy is on the ceiling. Woah! I am falling! I am falling!

I fell down. I fell down on a mattress. Who puts mattress here? Actually, thank you for putting the mattress here.

'Who makes the window so high?' I asked myself. 

'Everyone!' someone answered. 

I am caught again. I close my eyes. 'Turn back if you at least have some dignity!' Another voice said. These voices I heard it somewhere.

'I lost my dignity the time I jumped from the window!' I replied. 

'What a strange girl! Sasaeng!' One of the men said. 

I got up and turned back to yell at that boy but I couldn't. 

'Huh!" Baekhyun said.

'I am not a sasaeng!' I said in a small voice.

It is true I am in EXO's green room.

'Should we turn her in?' Baekhyun asked.

'Leave it! We are leaving anyway.' Suho said.

'Don't go on that car!' I just spoke. I just spoke. 

Now I had 8 guys staring at me.

'Why shouldn't we?' Chanyeol asked.

'You shouldn't!' I answered.

'Can you believe this girl? First broke in our green room and now stopping us from leaving!' Baekhyun said.

'I...' I couldn't speak. This was humiliating. What am I suppose to do? I never stopped a man from dying.

'Let it go!' Xiumin said leaving. I looked at him. What should I do? They are leaving.

I don't want them to die. 

'YOU ALL WILL DIE IF YOU GO IN THAT CAR!' I screamed without thinking.

'Huh?' Chen asked me. 

'How do you know that? Why do you know that?' D.O asked me.

I stood there speechless.

'Now she threatens to kill us all.' Baekhyun said. Why are they so rude?

'I didn't threaten to kill you all!' I said.

'You still dare to talk!' he said to me.

'Let's go and not waste our time!' Chen said.

This is the reason why saving a non-sinner is hard. They don't listen to us at all. When we try to save them. This is so irritating.

I watch them walk.

'YOU ALL WILL DIE IF YOU GO IN THE CAR BECAUSE THE DRIVER WILL BE DRUNK! THE DRIVER IS A WANTED FUGITIVE WHO KILLED HIS FATHER AND HIS FAMILY. HE WILL STOP IN THE PETROL PUM NEARBY CALL A MAN AND TELL HIM THAT HE DID THAT BUT THAT MAN WON'T CARE WHAT HE DID SO HE SAYS THAT HE CAN'T LIVE A LIFE THAT WAY AND THEN HE KILLS HIMSELF BY CRASHING THE CAR IN THE WALL OF THE HIGH WAY BUT YOU ALL WILL BE IN THAT CAR AND THEN HE CRASHES IT WHILE YOU ARE STILL THERE. IT WILL HAPPEN AROUND 1:30 AM AND THEN THE CAR WILL EXPLODE AND YOU ALL WILL BE DECLARED DEAD AT MORNING 6:19 AM!' I screamed so fast that it took me some time to catch my breath.

'What?' Suho asked. Great I have to repeat it all again. I am and EXO-L but this is too much.

'We will die because of our driver who is a wanted fugitive?' Sehun asked.

'What could be more ridiculous than that?' Baekhyun asked. Now to be sure I question myself that why do I like EXO?

'She might be telling the truth!' Xiumin said. I remember now. I like them due to XIUMIN!

'What if she is not?' Baekhyun asked.

'I am not sure of that driver either.' Chanyeol said.

'Let's stay here tonight!' Suho said.

They are the smartest of al EXO. I am so happy.

'Annyeong!' I said as I walked. My work here is done!

'Where do you think you are going?' Baekhyun asked.

I looked at him.

'YOU SAID OUR DEATH TIME WAS 6 AM. Stay here till 7. If we don't get the news of the driver dying we will send you to the cops!' Kyungsoo said. 'HUH?' I asked.

'Sounds nice!' Sehun said.

 

Why am I nice? I am here. They all are sleeping. So that I wouldn't run. They tied my left leg to Kai's leg. I took out my diary and started writing every glimpse of the future I saw today. In my glimpse of future Jo Hyuk wrote it.

I looked at the time. It's 5 am. I see that Kai is very fast asleep. I slowly opened the cloth and then ran away.