2 - Valentine's Day

I am an EXO-L

'Vanessa!' Ah, Han said. I looked at him. We have opened again. Yesterday after the car accident they asked us questions. We answered him truthfully. 

'Today is Valentines Day.' He said. 'Yes! so?' I asked him.

'I have two tickets to an EXO concert. Do you wanna go?' he asked me. I looked at him in shock. 'E...E....E...X.....O...EXO!' I yelled. Everyone in the cafe looked at me. 

'Even my boyfriend and I are going there!' Mina said.

'Will you go?' Ah Han asked me.

'Why did you even ask me such question? Are you stupid? You know as long as it is EXO I am always there?' I said patting him on his back. 

'Boss we will be leaving earlier!' Mina said.

He looked at us.

'Why do you hate me?' he asked.

'We don't! Today is Valentine's Day and we are going to EXO concert!' Ah Han said.

'You two go! Vanessa will stay and help me!' He said. 'Actually, even I am going!' I said with a huge smile on my face.

'Really?' He asked. 'Yup!' I answered.

'With who? I thought that you didn't like going on dates!' Mr. Lee asked.

'Date?' I asked and laughed. Seriously he thought it was a date.

'It is not a date! It is just a friend going together! Now make The Starry Night!' I said and walked inside the counter.

I make coffees but only simple coffee. Like heart-shaped, leaves, EXO designed. I am a huge EXO-L.

I happily start dreaming. Suho, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun.

 

'Bye!' I said and ran from there. I quickly ran home.

I ran inside. 'Eomma!' I screamed.

'What?' she asked coming from the kitchen. My mother is a housemaid. I don't know where she works but I am sure she walks at a rich and a kind person's house because she always eats there and that person is very kind as well. My father is a restaurant owner. Small restaurant.

'Eomma! I am going to EXO concert!' I yelled. 

'What is that you find in these boys?' she asked me.

'They are so cute and talented!' I said flipping my hair.

'The person that I work is also very cute and good looking but I am too old for him.' She said.

'Your point?' I asked.

'Everything said doesn't need to have a point.' She replied and walked into the kitchen.

I am born to the weirdest mother. 

'Change and come and eat dinner and then go and if you bring a guy close your room door. I need to go to work fast tomorrow.' she said.

I stared her at disbelief. I am surrounded by weirdest people. 

I quickly changed my clothes and walked to the kitchen. I sat down and looked at the food. JoHyuk (my brother) was already there. Fish and rice. She really knows how to cook. 

Eomma sat down and ate.  

'Yesterday Eomma another man died!' I said.

'You saw it?' Jo Hyuk asked me.

'Yup! I saw everything! I was going to die too!' I replied eating the rice.

'How many times do I have to tell you? Don't go to work and focus on your studies!' Eomma yelled.

'It's fine! At least I can pay for my own fees!' I said eating my fish.

'I am back!' Appa said giving a flashy entrance. 

'Why?' I asked. 

'Today is Valentine's day! I came home fast to be with my wife!' he said.

'Awww!' Eomma said.

'I alL of a sudden lost my appetite!' Jo Hyuk said.

'Me too!' I said. I looked at the time. It's nine thirty. I have to be there at ten.

'Bye!' I said and grabbed my jacket and bag. 

'Where are you going?' Appa asked.

'EXO concert!' I replied.

'Did you get your purse?' Eomma asked.

'YUP!' i answered.

'Phone?' she asked again.

'Yes!' I answered.

'EXO fan stick?' Jo Hyuk asked.

'Of course!' I answered.

'Do you remember all the self-defense moves from middles school?' Appa asked. 

We all looked at him. 'What you are my only daughter!' He said.

'I do not remember those!' I said and walked out of the house.

 

We are in the EXO concert. It is about to start. I am so happy. I looked around. We are in the first row. I am so happy. The light s go and then Suho comes in. 

They start singing "LOVE SHOT".

 

The end of the concert is coming. I am happy. I am at EXO concert. I am so fascinated.  I can’t believe it. 

 

Sehun is grabbing everyone’s hand. I slowly keep my hand back when all of a sudden grabs my hand.