1 - I can see it.

I am an EXO-L

https://youtu.be/UbHVxe6D-Nw?t=3

(BGM of the chapter)

 

I looked around the streets.

White.

Everything covered in snow. One of the coldest thing in Seoul. 

I walked alone in the streets. 

I was listening to BbiBbi by IU. She is one of my favorite artists. I walk when all of a sudden a man in a black suit pushes me and run. I fall in the ground but then something flashed in my eyes.

I saw a spiderman tattoo in his hand. I got up and yelled, "You idiot! Can't you see and run?". I dusted the snow from my clothes and quickly picked up my phone. I looked at it. Ah! MY screen cracked! I want to kill that boy! I am sure that I will kill him as soon as I find him.

I looked at the time. Eight forty-five! Boss will kill me! 

I ran all the way to the cafe. 

I am Vanessa Kim. I am 21 years old. I am in my second year at Korea University. I am not rich so I have to work. Seriously I like working in a cafe. I want to be a barista so it is a pretty fine life for me. I work at Cafe C. You know the one where they sell the one with "the Scream" designed coffee.

I entered the cafe.

'Where were you? You are late!' Mr. Lee said to me. I looked at the time. It was nine. I was right on time. 'I am right on time!' I said. 'You are 3 minutes late.' he said.

I looked at him. He is such a perfectionist. 

'Where is Mina? Where is Ah Han?' I asked him. He all of a sudden looked the other way.

'We should open soon!' he tried to change the subject.

I stared at him in disbelief. 'Why are you so strict to me?' I asked getting annoyed.

'I lost hope for the two! You are the only one I have hope for!' he said and walked out. I stood there in disbelief. I smiled at him and turned back. 

He came in and started brewing coffee beans. I put on my apron when all of a sudden I heard a huge bang. It was like as if a huge truck banged against. It was so huge that the whole cafe shook. 

'What is that?' Mr. Lee asked.

We ran out and saw a car shoved right inside a house. People were gathered there.

'We should help the person inside!' I said.

'It's not safe.' Mr. Lee said to me.

I looked at him. 'I can't let a person die!" I said.

I walked there and saw a man with a black suit and a tattoo on his hand. 

He was the man from earlier. 

I looked around and saw a huge bag of cash in the back seat. Did he steal these? 

'Ahjussi! Ahjussi!' I shook him. He was bleeding too much. I tried to open the seat belt.

'Vanessa!' Mr. Lee yelled from the back. I turned back just when the whole car exploded.

 

I opened my eyes. I was at the same spot the man had pushed me. I was on the ground. The man was running. I got up and picked up my bag and phone. My phone screen had cracked. I looked at the time. It was eight forty-five. I called Mr.Lee.

'Hello!' he answered.

'Hello! Mr. Lee, I will at least 30 minutes late.' I said.

'What?' he asked.

'Family emergency!" I replied.

'Ah Han and Mina will also be late! Okay then I will open the cafe at nine thirty!' he said and hung up the phone.

I looked around and sat at the cold bench.

I looked around a girl was playing in the snow. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her.

She ran towards me. She stood in front of me. 

'Hello!' I said. 

'Hello!" she answered me back.

'What is your name?' I asked her.

'My name is Kang SoHye!' she answered.

I smiled at her. She tried to hold my hand.

'Don't touch me!' I screamed. She looked scared.

'Sohye!' a woman came running. 

'Eomma!' she said and ran to her.

She looked at me. 'What a rude girl shouting at a little girl!' her mother said and walked away with her child. 

 

I walked to the cafe. Mr. Lee was already there. He was outside. Mina and Ah Han also just arrived with me.

'What happened?' Mina asked Mr. Lee.

'There was a car accident. A car shoved right inside the house and then the car exploded killing the man inside, luckily there was no one inside the house!' he answered. I looked at the fire.

' That man inside a car was a huge thief! He stole 1 million from the bank and shot 3 people thankfully no one was killed!' One of the police said.

'That house is only one building away.' Ah Han said.

'Luckily nothing happened to the cafe.' Mina said.

'Let's close the store today. There will be a lot of cops not good for business.'  Mr. Lee said. 

You are most probably thinking what is happening? I was there earlier and now all of a sudden I am here.

I am Vanessa Kim. I can see the future of people. I can see their future by slight physical contact with a person.

When I see the future of people there is three types. 

Normal Sinners.

Normal Sinners are people who did a small sin and has only done one or two sins from the Seven deadly sins. The sin of covetousness, Sin of Envy. The sin of Greed, Sin of Pride, Sin of Sloth, the sin of Lust and the sin of Gluttonous. They lead their future from how much amount of Sin they have done.

The Sinners.

A.K.A The Devil's Child. They are the one to do the most sins. They usually do more than 3 sins.

Non Sinners.

They do sins but later they realize what they have done and ask for forgiveness. They are the rare type.

I can see the future of all type of person. I can see glimpses of the normal sinners but when it comes to Sinners and Non Sinners it can feel like I am already there.

Sinners die due to the sin they have done. They have the most sins in the world. Their death can never be prevented.

Non Sinners, they are the most superior beings. I have only seen one in my life. Non Sinners usually die due to the Sinners fault. It can be anyhow. Non Sinners death can be prevented. Though it is a once in a lifetime thing. Non Sinners death can be prevented but it is the hardest thing in the world.

The car was burning. You all must be thinking about how I live a life like this, Knowing a man died and I knew about it. Well, I am no Jesus Christ, Mother Mary or Buddha. He did sins that's why he died. Hurting 3 people. The sin of Envy, Not Giving himself to the cops Sin of Pride and stealing so much money Sin of Greed.

I looked at the car burning. The flames rose up to the sky. The snow around it melting. Firetruck siren. Police cars arriving. Reporters rushing. 

I can see it. I can see the future of the people and it is not a grat thing.