Valentine’s Day

unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuri made this for me. I’m so touched.” Yena said to the camera with a pleased expression on her face, holding up the Valentine’s chocolate she’d received from the younger.

 

The maknae line just wrapped up their Valentine’s Day Vlive stream where they’d decorated chocolates for an unnie they’d randomly chosen.

 

Hyewon got a bit excited when she found about it. There was a one in six chance that Yuri would pick out her name from the ballot. Chocolate was one thing, but chocolate made by Yuri for her? That was a whole other level.

 

Too bad her excitement was shortlived though, since Yuri made it obvious early on who she’d chosen.

 

Of course, it had to be Yena. 

 

The other half of the 99z.

 

One of the members that she’s close with the most.

 

Hyewon looked on in jealousy at the handmade treats in Yena’s hands. Clearly, the universe was against her and Yuri ‘cos every single damn time, Yuri and Yena would always end up choosing each other in anything - even if it was by chance.

 

She sighed, taking a bite of the strawberry in her hands. She’s grateful for the chocolate she received from Minju, but she really wanted to have a taste of treats Yuri had made especially for her.

 

”Please eat it deliciously!” Yuri giggled from behind Yena, reaching over and pinching the older girl’s cheek.

 

And that’s when Hyewon sna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter