Chapter One

Moonlight

Weather you are an Alpha Beta or Omega this is identifiable straight after birth sealing the fate of ones future. As young pups all are schooled with one another until the age of 10 as the alphas are then moved out into the mountains for further trading in combat and becoming a true alpha, this is also to keep the alphas and omegas apart from one another until the  age of 18 when when they will be brought together once again under the full blue moon in hopes to find their true mate, this is a now rare thing as of the status of each member keeping pure breed blood going threw the veins of the strong to bring alpha off springs. 

Omegas need to start taking serpresants from the age of 16 to try and control the animalistic need for an alpha which comes with the heats, the process of their bodies changing is a very tough time on the young ones sending emotional waves, these waves can send a alpha into a heat cause a early bonding which causes conflict between the clan as this is not the way things are done and are not tradition causing in banishment. The bodies of an omega are very fragile at this point and if are mated at such a age can cause too much stress on their body leading to miscarriage and making them infertil due to the damage of the young ones body.Making the omega useless to the clan thus is why the rules are in place to protect all the clans members. 

“All of you are to get a check at the clinic this afternoon” 

long sighs came out from all the youngster wishing the clock would move faster 

“the alpha boys are coming into the school tomorrow for an exam and if any of you are not taking your serpersents correctly or heats are close you will have to be removed and unable to attend classes tomorrow”

loud high pitch squeals came from the youngsters at the thought of the alphas coming to the school, along with mirrors being pulled from bags looking over any imperfections 

Youngjae eyes traced over all the youngster stopping at baekhyun plumping his lips with fresh gloss making kissing faces at his mirror, a low scoff came from him as he watched this ridiculous behaviour. 

A soft breeze of wind brushed alongside youngjaes ear followed with a soft tone. “You know if the alphas are coming won’t that mean moonchild will be coming” you could hear the smirk on himchans lips as he said this.

”jongup will be there omg” a loud screaming tone come from the back of the room causing all the others to jump with excitment. 

BANG 

A ruler was slammed against the board averting all the students eyes to the teacher. 

“You all know that you are not to call the alphas of their given names, himchan you started this you and young Jae are to clean the classroom after your clinic check is over, and I never want to say this again to any of you do you hear me” 

himchan being himchan thought to stand up and defend himself against the teacher.”what how is this fair I didn’t even say his given name I used his alpha name why do we have to stay back” . 

The teachers eyebrow lifted high to one side looking at the younger as to tell him not to test him or he will regret it. Giggles escaping daehyuns lips snapped the teachers attention into his direction “Mr Jung it seems that you have offered to help them clean as well how kind of you” 

Daehyuns body slumped down into his chair with instant regret. 

Ringing came threw the speakers followed by a low tone “ room 1401 please make a single file line and make your way towards the clinic. 

Baekhyun stood up flicking his hair back like the diva he was walking towards the door first to try indicated his dominance to the rest of the class with a filthy smirk on his face. 

Himchan nudge youngjaes shoulder as to say let’s go, he begun to giggle which pecked youngjaes interest. “Look at him walk I think he has a carrot up there for practise” laughing as they walked out daehyun run towards them eager to hear the joke the two shared. 

 

Clinic trips consist of a prick to the finger for a blood test and a sniff of a low alpha phenomenon to see if the body would begin to break into sweat meaning their heat was close and to be sent home for the next few days. 

Daehyun ran over to himchan and youngjae whom were waiting for him to finish his checkup,”I’m all in the clear” suddenly nudged forward baekhyun walked pass daehyun to youngjae, “ oh you passed ha looks like the isn’t in heat, just wait until the alphas arrive you’ll be wagging your tail like a eager . Just stay away from Moonchild he is already mine”. 

Daehyun rolled his eyes wrapping his am around youngjae pulling him away from the scene.”he thinks he is so high and mighty and watch him fold like washing when the all arrive”. 

The boys shared a laugh amongst each other as they head back towards the classroom