One of One

Jonghyun's sister ships 2min?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, I'm back in Korea.

 

A fair young girl thought while walking through the airport with her suitcase being dragged behind her. She finally got a chance to come back home after eight years and a month.

 

 

"Amber!" The short haired girl heard someone calling. She realized that voice came from a certain woman who was wearing a black Abaya from head to toe. At the same time she was sure that she heard a male voice. What's going on? She walked towards the voice.

 

"Amber" The women Or is that a man? whisper-yelled. "It's me. Jinki oppa." He said lifting the thin black cloth to show himself.

 

 

"Oppa, What the hell?" She asked laughing.

 

 

"Do you have a better idea to hide from fans?" He asked while reaching for Amber's suitcase's handle.

 

 

"Yeah. Right."

 

 

"Welcome home!" Jinki said doing a weird pose (which is even weirder with his outfit) to hug her.

 

"Stupid bunny." Amber playfully rolled her eyes and walked passed the man in black.

 

 

"Come on man, not cool." The taller tried to catch up with the other. "I was trying to replace your brother's sweet hugs."

 

 

********

 

Jinki sat next to the driver's seat after placing Amber's traveling bags inside the trunk. The short haired girl slash the tomboy sat in the backseat and saw a familiar figure next to her. "And yes, Your boyfriend is here as well." Jinki mocked looking back at the two.

 

"Thank god I didn't ask her out in those days." Taemin said, his eyes still on the phone. "Look at you, I seriously thought a guy sat next to me." And earned a smack from the girl.

 

 

"Oh, you're no better, It's not me who wears tight- mini skirts and shows their to the fans." Amber defended herself.

 

 

"Shut up you little !"

 

 

"Learn to respect your elders, you spoiled brat!" She yelled back.

 

 

"Here we go again." Jinki said to their manager who was driving the car, earning a smile from him.

 

 

Amber. Kim Amber is Jonghyun's one and only little sister, who knew the five SHINee boys even before their debut. She spent most of her childhood with them. She was one year older than Maknae. Taemin didn't mind not calling her Noona nor did Amber want to be called noona. They kept it simple. But later on Taemin and Amber become very close making others think that they were dating.

 

 

/Flashback/

 

 

"Ew. Tae and Amber? No way." Jonghyun said sipping his coffee while settling down on the couch in a comfortable posture. "Either Taemin will get into trouble cause of Amber or vice versa." Kibum nodded agreeing.

 

"Chill guys, Who said we are dating?" Taemin said sitting next to Jonghyun.

 

 

"I'm sure you guys will." Jinki added. Minho, who didn't talk much those days, agreed with the elders with a nod.

 

 

/End of flashback/

 

 

Taemin and Amber were not in love, maybe in puppy love, not anything serious. In 2008, which is the same year which the boy group debuted, Amber left to America for her studies. Just because she left Korea, doesn't mean she forgot about SHINee. She always watched their concerts and later she found out about members pairings made by fans. Once she got to know about it she became a fan of 2min. She loved watching the interactions between Taemin and Minho. She knew they were just fan service but she couldn't keep count how any times she wished they were real.

 

 

Finally she was back in Korea. Her parents had gone on an overseas trip and Amber didn't like to stay at home, alone. So she thought of staying with her brother. But Jonghyun doesn't live in the SHINee's dorm anymore, nor does Taemin. But now that Amber came, he thought he should move in for a while because he knew she'll get bored staying in a no-fun house.

 

 

"Are the other oppas in the dorm?" Amber asked.

 

 

"Jong went to record his new song. Key is MC-ing at M-Countdown. Minho may have returned from his work." Jinki replied looking at her. And Amber could swear that she saw Taemin's eyes light up hearing about Minho. But now she looked back at him again and she saw nothing special but a texting Taemin. I'm seeing things or what?

 

 

"You're staying there as well?" Amber asked.

 

 

"Yeah. My apartment is refurbishing so.. Yeah." Taemin said without taking his eyes off of the phone.

 

A few minutes passed by and Taemin let out a laugh out of nowhere making the two heads turn to him. The youngest looked up seeing two questioning faces looking at him. 

 

 

"Minho hyung says, What did one wall say to the other wall? " Taemin asked. "I'll meet you at the corner." He started laughing out loud. But the others didn't even have a smile on their faces.

 

 

"Dude that's an old man joke. Where did your sense of humor go?" Amber asked. Something is fishy. Taemin never laughs unless it's really funny. Did Minho send something else?

 

 

"At least it's better than Jinki hyung's." Taemin said.

 

 

"Why am I even friends with you?" The leader turned away.

 

 

**********

 

 

Amber was the first to step into the apartment when Jinki opened the door. Minho popped out of nowhere and started singing his and Amber's song. It was called the "Amber-llama" song.

 

"Amber....Llama...Llama....amber...."

 

The girl joined in with him. While the others got back to their own business.

 

 

"Amber, Your stuff is in Jonghyun's room." Jinki said. "Move in to Minho's room, Tae."

 

Amber stopped in her tracks. Taemin and Minho sleeping in the same room?! OH MY GOD! "Why is it your room?" She asked.

 

 

"Duh, Jinki and manager hyung share one room. Then Jonghyunnie hyung and you, so in the end Taemin and I." Minho replied casually. Omg that last part sounded so y. Taemin and I. "We all know that no one can sleep in Key's extra bed with all the clothes and recipe books on it."

 

 

"Ah, Okay." Why the hell would I even be not okay!

 

 

 

******

 

 

Jonghyun and Key returned later at night. Everyone had a pleasant family dinner. Both boys were very tired and went to bed right after dinner. Taemin and Minho also went to their room to sleep. Amber stayed up to watch a movie and Jinki randomly got hooked and went on watching it.

 

 

Amber's mind was on the younger's room, although she was watching the movie. Lee Taemin and Choi Minho sleeping in the same bed. OMFG! Please tell me that they are doing it!

 

The program started playing its advertisements and the girl moved her head towards the eldest. She threw a piece of popcorn at him. "Oppa, Is there something going on between Taemin and Minho oppa?"

 

 

"What?- Hey stop throwing popcorn!"

 

 

"I mean are they like... you know-"

 

 

"like?" Jinki wiggled his eyebrows.

 

 

"Like a ..... a thing?"

 

 

"You ship them?" That question caught the tomboy off guard. "Jonghyun did say that you started shipping us."

 

 

"Not the point but are they real?"

 

 

"I'll take that as a yes, and yes, they are real." Jinki replied casually.

 

 

"Oh really?!" Amber wanted to scream. She sat up in a flash. Who doesn't, when your ship is officially sailing.

 

 

"I mean, They both are real. They are real human beings." Jinki stated facts and ruined the moment. Amber flopped back on the couch.

 

 

"You mean they are not a thing?" She asked with a disappointed voice.

 

 

"Amber, have you watched spongebob?"

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"There's this dialog where both Patrick and Spongebob are climbing a rope. Spongebob points at something and yells 'Ship!' and Patrick says 'Spongebob, how long are you gonna stay in your fantasy world?' You should have got the massage then." The elder smirked and moved his gaze back to the tv.

 

 

Amber took some minutes to understand what he said. "I hate you!" She threw a handful of popcorn at him. Wait till I prove their relationship.

 

 

*****

 

 

The movie was almost coming to an end and Jinki was passed out on the couch. Amber was wide awake. And she started to hear some odd noises. To her excitement they were coming from Minho's room. There were some moans and 'ah!'s coming out then and there. I ing knew it!

 

 

First she ignored it thinking that she was hearing things. But later the noises became louder. "Wow Hyung you are so -ah- good at this." Taemin's pleasure filled voice echoed. Amber covered cause of the shock. omgomgomg omfg! They are doing it!

 

 

She slowly woke the sleepy Jinki up. "Wha-what?"

 

 

"Do you hear it?" She asked in a low voice. And Jinki did hear the moans coming out of the room. He sat up while his legs met the floor. Amber stood up signaling the other to walk behind her. But before she could make another step, a flying Jinki fell on top of her, with a loud bang. Their faces were dangerously close. "Jinki, what the !" She whisper-yelled.

 

 

Jinki has slipped on the popcorn, which Amber used to hit him with, and lost his balance. "It's all your fault!" He said while standing up and walking slowly, not minding about the poor girl on the floor. And they tip toe-ed to the room.

 

 

"Ah! Minho, right there!" They clearly heard Taemin's voice and the two looked at each other with flushed faces. "Ah~"

 

'I told you!' Amber mouthed and Jinki couldn't stand there listening to it anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter