O n e

Married To Cha Eun Woo (Proofreading | Updates soon!)

O n e 



Yes yes and yes! The time has come and I am finally about to step at the university of my dreams. In less than a day, I would become a college student. They said that your university years would be one of the most memorable part of your life and I can't wait to make new memories with a new environment and group of people. But for today let us focus on our moving day. My parents, who are not that excited as I am upon choosing a college far from home bought an apartment last summer which is a few kilometers away from the university which is very convinient and I don't know how to tell them I am very much grateful to have them as my parents. 

—Oh wait I forgot to introduce myself. I am Min Hara and I am the only daughter & heiress of The Min clothing, a famous clothing brand with over 200,00 branches worldwide which by the way my parents built from scratched. 

Even though I was born in a well off family, I was thought how to handle my bills accordingly and not to overspent but on some occassions such as my birthday and christmas I get to spend more than what I intend to. I mean, I am a growing teenager after all who is into trendy stuffs specially at the age where internet is indeed influencing and very accessible.

Back to what I was doing and a little update on how I am doing about all of this moving day agenda, I am on my way to the said apartment and I am more than excited. I brought my stuffs such as my clothes, school stuffs, documents and the necessities for my everyday life. Even though I am excited about the college and moving thing I know I'll miss my family back in Incheon a lot. I'll probably do a lot of adjusting.


"Are you sure you don't want me to hire any maid or a driver for you?" asked mom who seems to be very worried about the idea of me living all alone for the very first time. 

My mom decided to leave her coffee shop business for awhile in able to send me off at the vehicle we would be using to travel from Incheon to Seoul, "Are you sure you don't want me to hire any maid, a scheduled one or even a driver for you sweetie?" Her voice filled with worriedness echoed on my ears. My mom, who hasn't been absent on my childhood and as I grew up showed her visible worry about her only daughter living independently for the first time. But as the great daughter she raised I continously reassured her that I can do this for she didn't raise a weak one, "Mom, Everything will be fine, ok? Plus, I want to learn how to become independent and a driver is not a neccessity, my school is literally a few steps away," I smiled. 

As you can see, yes I am from a wealthy family but I reject the idea of being spoiled every now and then. At this age, I want to become independent and not to depend on the adult's wealth. But sure, I am going to be honest there are times I use our family's power but key word, there are times and when it is only necessary. 

Growing up, I was acknowledge as Min's daughter or the only heiress of Min Branding. I also have the image of someone who is a spoiled brat and probably unapproachable due to my status and for that I want to make a name for myself where no one knows what family I belong to. I want to spend my college years as a normal student where I go out with my friends to eat snacks right after class and experience new things such as love or if not at least to have someone very dear to me aside from my parents. 

And this is the only chance I got. 

"Sweetie. Make sure to drop me a call if you need anything, alright? I'll miss you so much," she stated, almost tearing up she gave me a tight hug "And don't hesitate to call mr. Han if you need a driver, okay?" She smiled while caressing my cheek and I saw my reflection on her hazel brown eyes. A smile of reassurance build up on my face, "I will mom, I promise and please send my regards to dad," I added.

My dad has always been the one who is very busy with work and usually out of the country. He deals with a lot of investors and media people. Even though my dad is a busy man, he always tell and shows us how much he loves and cares for us. My mom and I are both thankful for everything he has done for without his hardwork we wouldn't be where we are right now. 


♦ ♦ ♦ 

Twelve noon. 

Arriving at the apartment after hours of drive and few hours of naps in between, I helped Mr.Han carried my luggages and things toward the apartment. The apartment got the basic furniture and is in modern style. The walls are plainly white making the place more spacious and neat. When we were able to bring all of the needed things inside the apartment, I quickly unpacked my clothes and placed them on the closet located in my bed room. Placing my favorite jackets, coats and shirts in a clothing rack which I placed in the living room for an easy access specially for clothes I wear most of the time. 

Stopping from doing the unpacking to have a little break time and grabbing a glass of cold water, a familiar song played on my phone echoing through the whole apartment. I ran back to the bedroom and answered the call, "You!" a loud voice echoed from my phone onto my ears making me shift a few inches away from it. It was Moonbin, my childhood best friend. 

"What a lovely greeting Sir," I jokingly said. 

A heavy sighed was heard from the other line, "Why didn't you tell me you have finally arrived in Seoul?" Yes, he sounded pretty much disappointed like he usually do on little things.

"Dad, you need to chill, alright?" Putting down my glass of water, I sat at the end of my bed which is unfinished with clothes that hasn't been placed, "I forgot to tell you for I was in a rush and I fell asleep while traveling. Alright?" 

"A d-dad?!" He stuttered. Oh here it goes, "I was just worried about you. Can't you see?" Hissing under his breath and took a long paused and said, "Let's meet at a cafe near your place, seven o'clock, Alright?" 

A cafe? I wondered, "Sure but can you send me the directions for you see I'm still quite new to this strange place," I stated. 

"I will. Be there, Okay?" I hummed a yes and he soon hunged up the phone ending our little conversation.

Upon checking the clock right after our call I realized that I have few more hours before seven. It's just the enough time I needed to finish placing the rest of the clothes and prepare myself at the very least to make me look presentable for later. 

♦ ♦ ♦ 

Currently sitting at the said cafe, I scrolled through my phone patiently waiting for my friend to arrive. He told me to be there with a strict tone yet he's the one who is making me wait for past thirty minutes now. Man, I hope the best for his future girl friend to not experience the same hobby that he does. His hobby for making everyone wait. Where I doubt he probably wouldn't get lost on the way for he knows Seoul very well. 

Catching for his breath, he stood right in front of me, "Sorry, I'm late," He greeted. 

I sighed sending him signs of disappointment, "Imagine being shouted strictly by at the phone yet the other person was the one who's late," I paused, "How would you feel-" 

Before finishing my sentence he softly smacked my head and, "It's because you pissed me off. ." 

"tch," I said, caressing my violated head, "How about the drinks be on you?" I joked.  

He sighed, "Sure, Ms. Hara Min," I mean he agreed. 

Placing his shoulder bag at the empty chair right in front of me, I gave him a teaseful smile and he gave me a pissed off one, he then proceeded to the counter to grab us some drink and snacks to have. After years of being each other's friend we probably don't need to ask what drink or snack the other would like to have. It's like coded onto our brains. I smiled at the thought remembering how thankful I am to have Moonbin as my friend who never leaves my side no matter what. 

"Oh, I should tell my mom I am meeting Bin," I thought. I grabbed my phone from the pocket of my jacket and searched for her number. After leaving a short text message about updating her with this meeting with Bin, I scrolled to my instagram as I waited for him to come back. 

"Here you go, Ma'am," Bin teased. 

I hissed, "Thank you sir." 

We spent a few hours at the cafe catching up about our summer vacation. We usually spend our summer far from each other for he usually spends it here in Seoul. Yet, last summer was different. He was with his family and they have attended an important family business held in Hong Kong where every household member is asked to be present. Maybe that's why Moonbin is my only friend throughout the years.

Bin also came from a very rich family with a long history of known doctors throughout the generations. As the goody-two shoes that he is, he told me that he is probably going to the same path as his whole family to keep the generation of doctors running. We've been really close after we discovered how the two of us deals with people who takes advantage of our wealth and realized that no one would be friend us just because we are us and not because of our family name. From then on, we promised to be by each other's side no matter what.

"We should get going, Shouldn't we?" I questioned as I took the last sip of my iced coffee. 

He hummed, "Should we?" 

"In case you forgot, we have our college orientation tomorrow," I laughed giving him a reminder. 

"I know, I know." 

Just like that we parted our ways for tonight.

♦ ♦ ♦ 

Yesterday was indeed tiring. Just like that I left my hometown for years, Incheon to chase my dreams at my chosen university here in Seoul where I get to live on my own. Right after settling my things down at the apartment, I decided to meet Bin for a short while later that night and we did some catching up but gladly I was able to get some before midnight and manage to get enough beauty rest for today's big event. 

The College Orientation. 

This morning is officially the first day I'll have at my apartment. I decided to cook omelette and two pieces of toasted bread partnered with a sweet orange juice. The environment seems peaceful unlike at our house back in the Incheon where my mom would bicker as early as seven in the morning. God, I miss her. I should call her right after class. I smiled at the thought and finished my breakfast. 

I then ran onto the shower and prepared myself for today by wearing newly bought clothes for a good impression. For today is the start of a new life, specially without Eunwoo on my new chapters. Oh wait, I forgot to tell who Eunwoo is, althought should I? He is unimportant in my life from today onwards! 

__

"Good morning flower head," A familiar voice greeted me, it was Bin and his arms were resting on my head once again. 

I knocked off his arm away from my head and looked at him questionably, "Would you stop calling me names like that? It gives me goosebumps," I said acting shieverish.

He mocked me as he usually do and I started walking on my own not minding his presence, "Hey! Don't leave me," he shouted as he ran after me and I continously ignored him. It was a daily thing for us after all. 

Moon Bin and I decided to take Psychology as our college major. Yes, we indeed took our promise of not leaving each other's side literally. Well, Psychology is my first choice and the path I'll go for while Moon Bin, who is stuck at what pre-med he'll be taking because he hates most of them decided to follow my foot steps instead. He is quite a clingy person but don't tell him that, he'll get mad or so. 

Yet, it is also a good thing that I am with Moon Bin for it is our first time to attend a school with a huge number of students. Back at Incheon, we studied at a private school where there are around ten to fifteen per class at the very most. It's a huge step for us and I'm happy to start my college life with him. 

"Hey," I called for his attention as I stood right in front of the school auditorium, "Are you excited? Because I am." 

He laughed, "You're acting like a kid," I gave him a pissed off look for ruining the mood as he shrugged, "What? If you're excited, Should I be too?" 

"Of course. We're like twins," I said. 

As we enter the huge school auditorium that we have never experienced back at Incheon, a lot of freshman were standing in groups, pairs and some are by themselves at the early morning of Monday. I mean, everyone might be very excited to start new chapters of their lives.

There are signs or indication of the places where students of the said course should be seated. We then started looking for the Psychology Department when the clumsy in me decided to step up and I ended up bumping to some stranger at the first day of college, "I'm sorry-" My words were cut off when I lifted my head up from a bow. I saw the world flashed before my eyes as I tried to deny the reality that is standing right in front of me at the very moment. If I'm having a nightmare, I hope I wake up right now.

I said, RIGHT NOW! 

"Oh," the familiar cold voice echoed on my head making my realize that it was not a dream nor an illussion it was all real, "Long time no see Hara, Moonbin," Standing right in front of us with the familiar facial expressions of little expressions to none at all, I wanted to run away from reality. 

It was Eunwoo, Cha Eunwoo. 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE           

First chapter is up! And too bad Hara, You can't escape from 
Eunwoo. Anyways! Updates will be once or twice a week. 
Don't forget to tell me your reviews 
on the comment section below! Thank you! xoxo.
 

Proofread.