xxx.

Broken without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please, let me explain!" The girl rolled her sharp brown eyes at the pathetic guy that's been trying to take out every clothing she dumps in the lnarge purple luggage. She gave a sigh and stops to raise an eyebrow at him, silently telling giving him an opportunity to explain. 

Sehun opens his mouth to speak but only to close it up once he really couldn't find any good thing to say.

"...Okay so I can't, all that is my fault." With a shake of her head, she grabs the shirt that he was holding and puts it the luggage and this time he lets her. Sehun stares longingly at the suitcase as it slowly gets filled up with her clothes, the feeling of pain, guilt and anger towards himself eating him up inside. 

"Jennie, let me talk to her. Please" he quietly begged once Jennie zipped up the bulging suitcase and pulled it out of the room with him following in tow like a lost puppy asking for its owner. 

Jennie sighs and turns around to face him as she reaches the main door of his apartment. "You cheated on my best friend. What else could you tell her?" 

"I'll tell her I'll change! I was being dumb and recklessly took the bait of temptation. I only really love Jisoo." He had his hand tightly closed to a fist after he said the last part, his eyes mixing with guilt and truth that Jennie almost feels bad. Almost. 

With another shake of her head, she opens the door and gave him a sympathetic look. "She won't talk to you, if she wanted to she'd be the one doing this but she stopped and back out once she saw your car parked" With this information Sehun's ears perked up. 

"She's outside? Is she waiting in your car. Let me see her, Jennie." Said girl cursed at herself for slipping that up then glares up at him. 

"Listen here, jerk. I've been trying to be nice to you the whole time because she said I'd go to jail if I attempt murder so I'll say this one last time, Oh Sehun; leave jisoo unnie alone now. She doesn't need to cry over a piece of scum like you. I hope your dumb was worth it though." With one last warning look she slammed the door shut as she walks out with all of Jisoo's clothes and leaving a devasted Sehun alone in his now cold abode.

          -×-                           

Jisoo slowly woke up from her unplanned nap inside Jennie's car and saw Seoul's busy night life past by as they drive back to her best friend's house.

"Are you hungry, unnie?" She turns her head to the driver's seat with swolen eyes, Jennie glances at her with a soft smile then focuses back on driving. Jisoo looks back at the back seat of the Porsche only to see it empty, realizing maybe her friend placed it at the back she turned back to look outside with a heavy heart. 

"Im not hungry..." Jennie frowns at her usual hyper friend being all sad and gloomy. 

"Jisoo unnie" the younger one started but Jisoo cuts her off. 

"I'm okay, Jendeuk. I just want to sleep tonight." Her friend gives her a small smile and Jennie knew that was the end of that. With one last sigh she dropped the topic and Jisoo once again fell back to sleep on their way home. 

It wasn't long before Jennie was gently shaking her awake while softly saying that they're home now. They made it inside with Jennie not saying anything but pulling her in a side hug while she pulls her luggage. Jisoo was ready to make a beeline to her now temporary bedroom once the front door opens but that plan was completely thrown out the window as two high pitched "Unnie!" was heard and before she knows it she was already trapped in the middle of a group hug with Dalgom still in her arms.

"Chae, lisa, when did you guys get here?" 

"Jennie told us everything and now we brought everything for a 1 week sleepover!" Chaeyoung said in excitement at the thought of a week of just them on their pajamas. Jisoo g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter