Chapter 3

Precious Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wanted to know what has driven her to do it but on the other hand he knew it could be better not to know. There was still silence when he put her on his bed, covering her body with sheets just to make it warmer. At that moment he realized that he had no clue if there was a thermometer in his house. After a long but succesfull search he managed to check her temperature and God, it was so high. How could she look so peacefull while her body temperature estimated almost 40 deegres. Thinking straight he immidiately reached out to kitchen for the paracetamol and a bottle of water. Hopefully it would bring her fever down a bit, he thought. And if not he would be taking her to the hospital. 

Jongkook knew she has lost some weight but he could definetely could feel it while helping her to sit up to swallow a pill. Just by touching her back covered with clothes he could feel the bones sticking out where they shouldn't. He was sure that she was so uderweight when he lifting her up from the bed would not be even the slightest challenge for him. There was a thought in his mind how a person with such a positive attitiude for life could change so much. He wanted his old, happy friend back. The one he could call in the middle of the night, the one who he could talk to over any matter. They wouldn't talk about that matter, her persona closing of more and more and he couldn't place why would it happen.

He didn't sleep that night, there was no way he would fall asleep whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter