Chapter One

Precious Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Was it a contest who was more drunk or were they just so drunk that sitting without saying a word to each other was the only thing they could do in their current state of mind? Everyone has already left the man's place and apart of them there was only silence echoing through the walls.It was the first time when the two of them were left together after the parties organized by the members since he was the non drinking one ending up being the driver and she on the other hand was the heavy drinker type, who left the gatherings the earliest. At that moment both had nothing left to do, sitting on the opposite sides of the spacious living room.

Jihyo,having no other person to hang her eyes on ended up staring at his brown eyes covered with those long lashes of his. And gosh, maybe those are the most  beautiful eyes I have ever seen in my life, she thought. After repeting the thought in her mind she tried to remind herself that it was the outcome of drinking all the alcohol before .You're just drunk Jihyo, normally a thought like that would have never crossed your mind. We're not even that close to be thinking like that and it's not that I like him to this extent.

But the words said in her mind didn't change the suffocating athmosphere and silence surrounding them. They worsened it. With her left left hand she reached out to the table nearby taking the bottle of whisky, circling her fingers around it. Without further actions the lid the bottle popped off and the woman pressed it to her lips. The liquid was sour,burning and barely making it through to her esophagus  without the vomit reflex. Alcohol would make her forget and it was everything that she needed in that moment. To forget all her problems and worries, not to think for even a moment. And with every addidtional gulp her aim was getting closer and closer. Nothing mattered. Suddenly she felt fingers brushing hers, to her disapproval taking the bottle from her hands. His other hand was clenching around her free one and all she could register was the warmth emanating from the touch of his hands. Taking adavantage of her absent mind Jongkook snatched the bottle from her delicate hands which was met with a protest from the woman.

"Don't you think that it's enough for you, Jihyo?"

"I don't think you're my mummy to tell me that. Besides, right now you are not in the better state of mind that I am, so who are you to tell me that?"

Her words had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter