Chapter 4

The Cursed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
4      

She ignored the questions of the girls as she sprinted through the woods. She was running with such a speed she didn’t know it was even possible to run that fast. She even was dodging low tree branches that would have hit her. The questions would have to wait as she looked back they were far behind but she had to find the way out to the city.

 

She heard a loud growl that echoed through the forest and then she heard screeching that followed immediately after.

 

“What the ?” She mumbled as she looked around “I need to get out.” She didn’t know where she was heading but she was running at the speed of light wherever her feet would take her. She then saw a bright light she smiled in relieved knowing that must be the city because the forest was thick and dark so she headed towards it.

 

She didn’t expect the light to be a bait for her. She stopped when she saw a lot of people doing something with their hands and forming a wall of light. She stepped back to bump into the werewolves, she looked to the sides to see her dorm mates and a lot of other people.

 

“Minzy come here” her professor teddy said holding out his hands as if she would even go to him.

 

She shook her head frantically “let me go.”

 

“Minzy you aren’t safe out there” he said with such a caring voice.

 

She shook her head “you don’t know what you are saying”

 

“Minzy go to him please” chaerin called out

 

“Shut up you en did this to me” she held her head in pain “my head is going to explode!”

 

“Minzy you need to give in to us your dorm mates quickly informed the school about you with the call you heard. We are using magic to stop you from leaving. It’s only going to hurt more if you resist it’s for your own benefit.” Minzy fell down to her knees in pain as her head felt like it was going to explode.

 

“Minzy!” She heard a voice far away as her pain began to ease. She looked around she knew the voice but she was so confused she couldn’t even tell who it was. “I’m going crazy” she mumbled as she looked around “you got to believe in the magic that’s right in front of you.”

 

“What is she doing?” She heard the whispers of people as teddy called out to her but she was too distracted with the voice in her head.

 

“Whose talking to me!” She covered her ears in fear she really felt she was crazy.

 

Teddy grabbed her shoulders as everyone gasped “her eyes are blue!”

 

If teddy was honest he had no idea what was going on with Minzy. She was different there was no one he had met that was like her in all the years he has lived. Her abilities were so different but he knew if she left to the city she wouldn’t make it out alive and she would expose everyone. Thankfully the howling and screeching was a signal to him and the others to stop her from escaping.

 

Everyone was in for a surprise when they rushed to set up a border to stop her and to see her speed. Minzy indeed was not normal everyone had made bets that she was a human but boy now they all were shocked and intrigued to find out what exactly she was.

 

Teddy furrowed his eyebrows as he saw Minzy look around. If teddy was good at something it was observing he had seen that when she started talking to herself and looking around her eyes had turned blue. However, when they saw her sprinting towards them she had normals eyes. Minzy finally stopped looking around as her eyes went back to normal, she blinked at teddy who was right in her face before passing out. Teddy thankfully also had fast reflexes as he catched her fast and took her back to the school.

 

Minzy opened her eyes slightly to see a ceiling. She blinked and rubbed her eyes ‘thank god it was just a dream’ she thought as she smiled content as she the bed moving the blanket more up to keep herself warm. She blinked when she realized teddy was sitting on a chair slumped asleep and so were her dorm mates.

 

She sat up quickly looking at them. When they heard the bed sheets rustle they all opened their eyes. Minzy crawled to the corner to be away from them as she hugged her knees.

 

“Minzy” teddy called out

 

“What are you?” Bom called out abruptly

 

“Bom!” Chaerin and Dara yelled at her

 

“Sorry Come on we all want to know” Bom whined

 

Minzy blinked looking back at teddy “I- I don’t know this is the first time this has happened.” Teddy furrowed his eyebrows thinking.

 

“So you never had this happen before?” Bom asked

 

Minzy shook her head

 

“What about your parents? Parents usually breed their own kind” chaerin said

 

“My mom and dad?” She shook her head “no I don’t think my parents are like me”

 

“They have to be how else would you be born” teddy added

 

“Let me call my mom” Minzy said reaching for her phone. She looked for the contact that read “my Queen.” She waited and waited while the phone rang and rang for it to only go to voicemail. “She isn’t answering” Minzy bit down on her lip and dialed her dad’s number but the same occurred.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter