Chapter 3

The Cursed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3      

The unknown figure was looking at her through the brush. He was wearing all black clothes and was extremely hungry. He took in a deep breath to sniff her her from far away. He was not human and thanks to that his smell sense were heightened. He could smell her hair that smelled like dove shampoo he knew that smell too well since he uses it as well. He also could smell vanilla probably from the body wash and some perfume that he wasn’t able to identify but he liked how it fit her it was not too much like for older people it was light enough to smell. He hated how most girl preys smelled like flowers he had grown to hate that scent so much.

 

However, this girl was different which made it much more intriguing for him. He stood against the tree with his arms crossed and his eyes closed as he listened to her conversation. She had a beautiful voice if she wasn’t human she would be a siren. She had a husky voice but was still feminine to his ears. She wasn’t like the high pitch girls who tried to be cute she was different.

 

“Oppa…” she mumbled through the phone when seven finally picked up.

 

“Minzy” he whispered

 

“Are you busy?” She asked

 

“No I was in a meeting but what’s wrong you don’t sound too good”

 

She swallowed the lump in she didn’t want to cry she would make him worry. There was a silence as she could him breathing on the phone. She couldn’t hold it in “I hate this place. I really hate it I feel so alone. Everyone hates me and I don’t know why and everyone treats me like .” At this point she was bawling, “my roommates are jerks who talk behind my back I got in a fight with a stupid red head dude. Everyone calls me stupid and stares at me!”

 

The guy standing by the tree couldn’t help but chuckle at her comments he found her too amusing. He was too far away so Minzy couldn’t hear him but he understood what she was feeling. He heard her sniffing as what he assumed was when the guy on the other line was probably comforting her.

 

He stood there just hearing her as she squatted down rubbing away the tears with one hand as she was still on call. He no longer cared about having her as his lunch no more he just hoped she stayed alive long enough for him to continue to see her. If Zico didn’t believe in love at first sight well now he did. He had never related to someone’s pain as much as he was right now. For once he wanted to help her out instead of killing her and eating her.

 

He wanted to get closer just one time At Least. He put up his hoodie, a face mask, and looked down as he walked closer to her. He was fast but silent that was a perk he had that most like him didn’t. Minzy not expecting anyone looked up in shock when she felt someone grab her arm and lift her up “stand up proudly” a deep voice said. Her not crying anymore looked up but he was looking down at the floor.

 

Him being stealthy was able to take off what seemed like a red fabric that she tied into a bow around her wrist. She not noticing was more into the fact that someone had the decency to care about the pain she was feeling.

 

She smiled “thank you” she tried to look at his face but he would just turn it and avoid her “your welcome” he said as she strolled away quickly holding her fabric tightly in his hand.

 

She watched him leave “aren’t you going inside?” She called out but he was long gone into the brush.

 

Minzy sighed and went back inside the school the halls were now empty since everyone was heading to bed or whatever they do. She walked super slowly to her dorm as she was afraid now to be in the same place as those girls especially when she was most vulnerable which was asleep. She took a deep breath and opened the door to only see the blond in the kitchen.

 

Minzy eyed her and then walked to her room when she heard her name called out “Minzy right?” She put down the rag she was using to clean the wet dishes. She eyed the rooms as if cautiously to not be seen speaking with her. If Minzy was quite honest she had no feelings of wanting to be close anymore.

 

“I’m sorry about today about my actions” she walked closer to her “I’m chaerin” she extended her hand for Minzy to shake it.

 

Minzy eyed the hand was this the part where she dies? She looked at chaerin wearily not wanting to shake hands with her. “Is it true?” She abruptly asked she had to know.

 

Chaerin looked at her confused not understanding what she was asking.

 

“Are you guys really not humans?” Once it was already said she realized how much of an idiot she sounded now more then ever will she be teased of that. “I- sorry that was so stupid please forget what I just said” Minzy said embarrassed going to her room to hide of humiliation. “It is” chaerin said as Minzys hand was in the air from going to grab the door knob.

 

Minzy turned around abruptly “what?” Chaerin nodded “Come on let’s go for a walk” Minzy sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter