Chapter 2

The Cursed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2      

She was basically fuming anger in her seat as she tapped her foot to somehow release some anger. The audacity of that stupid guy ‘jiyong’ and the professor to try to act as if she was the idiot. After the professor screamed at her he apologized and asked her to calm down along with jiyong.

 

She looked up to see people stealing stares at her during the class. ‘Wait how did the professor even know her name without even asking yet?’ Minzy bit her lip thinking as she looked around ‘everyone is definitely weird.’

 

“Minzy?” The professor called her

 

She looked up not say anything “ask one of the students later to share with you their notes so you can catch up” when she didn’t respond he just sighed and continued the lecture.

 

When class was over she was quick to get up and her bag and head out. However, teddy grabbed her arm “let’s talk” she looked down at where he was holding her so he let go. She really just wanted to leave she was annoyed with all of them. She looked at him waiting for him to say something.

 

“Look Minzy I apologize for what I did that was very unprofessional, humiliating, and rude to you. We just weren’t expecting you… you aren’t so normal you see.”

 

She furrowed her eyebrows thinking about what he had just said “I’m not normal… I’m sorry but you guys are weird saying things that don’t even make sense and having an attitude problem.”

 

He nodded “I can see how you might think that but do you really not know anything about this school?”

 

She blinked “yah this is an arts school”

 

Minzy's reply was a confirmation that she really didn’t know anything which only added fuel to the fire. The whole school was gossiping of the new girl, Minzy. Everyone had their own set of opinion on how they viewed her.

 

All the students who were crowded behind the door trying to hear the conversation between teddy and Minzy heard of her reply and gasped in shock.

 

“Yah! Who even recommended her to this school?”

 

“Seriously poor girl is only going to suffer”

 

“I heard her blood test didn’t confirm though which is why she is in our classes and dorms.”

 

“I heard she is only faking it”

 

“I heard she’s cursed”

 

“I heard she was born to please the king poor girl”

 

Chaerin, Bom, And Dara were known as 2ne1 due to their dorm they were extremely popular. They were having lunch with big bang who was another popular as jiyong was telling everyone of his encounter with Minzy. No one could believe that someone like Minzy existed there was one other person who was like her and that was the king. But the king was something way different even from them and Minzy didn’t show any of those characteristics.

 

Chaerin looked over to see Minzy walking with a tray of food as all eyes were on her something inside felt bad for her, but at the same time if she was cursed she would only bring downfall to everyone. Bom looked at chaerin “don’t even think about it Chae” Bom knew Chaerin too well she was a sweetheart, but it wasn’t worth putting Chae in danger by being Minzy's friend.

 

Jiyong was still rumbling about Minzy he was obviously still upset that she would embarrass him. Jiyong had a habit of thinking he was way better than everyone and all the girls in love with him wasn’t helping his prince syndrome.

 

Minzy sighed as she walked through the halls with food trying to find a place to eat where there would be no one gossiping or staring at her. Thankfully the patio was complete empty so she sat on a bench and put the food on her lap and began to eat. Minzy hated being alone or not having friends she always had someone back home. She sighed she couldn’t give up so quickly it was only the first day of school and she hadn’t even gone to dancing classes. The new campus and people didn’t feel like her though she felt so alone.

 

She stuffed some food in to see the patio begin to crowd up with people. She sighed “great” she said dumping her food in the trash and walking away, but she stopped and turned around “you all really should do something more productive then to stare at me all day” and walked into her dorm.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter