Chapter 1

The Cursed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1      

Minzy opened the gate which made a loud creaking noise. She pulled her luggage in and closed the gate which made a loud noise from how hard it shut on its own. She looked at the school which was basically lots of old fashion buildings. She walked toward the front door with only the sounds of the leaves breaking under her shoes and the wind blowing at times shaking the front gate.

 

She looked around if it wasn’t for the photo in the acceptance letter that she was currently clutching in her hand she would think she was at the wrong place. The school was filled with branches that had fell off and piles of leaves. There was no signs or anything to indicate it was a school. Also, the building had vines growing on it and overgrown vegetation.

 

She began to wonder if maybe this was a fake school that advertise solely only to kidnap victims and make a profit. She had heard of kidnapping of people and being sold for their organs or to ion in Asia. Just the thought of that made her walk faster up to the building afraid a psycho might be trailing behind her.

 

She grabbed the doorknob and tried to turn it to find it be locked. She furrowed her eyebrows confused as to why a school would even be locked. She looked at the letter to make sure she was correct on the dates. “Classes start today shouldn’t there be students” she mumbled to herself. She decided to give it a knock to see if maybe there was anyone inside.

 

She stepped back in shock when the door swung open fast by a young woman who looked around her age. She eyed her up and down as she chewed on gum smacking it as she pushed her glasses up with her index finger. Minzy winced annoyed with the smacking gum as she quickly entered.

 

She looked in shock the interior of the school was so much better. It had huge halls and doors and decorated fancy. She blinked at how the outside seemed nothing like the inside it was like a fancy hotel and it was packed with students.

 

“You going to follow me or not?” The girl said annoyed with Minzy already.

 

“Sorry” Minzy said softly as the girl pushed through people and Minzy tried to follow without having to push around. They passed through a door that said ‘office’ as there was students sitting down on chairs but the girl lead her to the back. There was what Minzy assumed teachers clicking on keyboards or grading paperwork.

 

She passed another door where the girl closed the door and sat in front of a computer.

 

“What’s your name?” She asked not even once looking at her.

 

“Gong Minji”

 

She smacked her gum as she typed hard

 

“Are you new?”

 

Minzy nodded

 

The girl sighed rolling her eyes “you could have said that from the start.”

 

Minzy mumbled “I thought you knew when someone was new why else would they follow you”

 

“Excuse me?” She said looking at Minzy as she just shook her head “nothing.”

 

“Why did you decide to come to this school?”

 

“For the dancing program I have a major in biology so my parents-“ Minzy stopped speaking when she realized the girl wasn’t listening no more. She began to wonder if everyone was that god damn rude.

 

“What do you identify as?”

 

“Female?” She wasn’t sure what she was asking she thought that would all be in her application form.

 

“We just gonna ask you to head to the nurses office and do a blood test.” She handed her a paper to take to the nurse.

 

“For what?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter