2.

COSMOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hui set with his childhood friend Hongseok, the boy came to visit him almost everyday since he opened the restaurant as a form of support and see if Hui ever needed anything.

"So kiddo, how's work ? it must be good being a smart like you" Hui said playfully talking to his friend, Hongseok scoffed "I don't know, it's not easy being a doctor and I'm still an intern so it doesn't count" 

Hongseok was two years younger than Hui, but they have been best friends and even graduated on the same year. Hongseok was always the smart kid in his family, he skipped two years in high school and ended up to be classmates with Hui, of course Hui couldn't stop making fun of the boy since he already knew him before they became classmates but actually he was really proud him.

Hongseok was a lot more like Hui's little brother, he always took care of him and protected him and Hongseok always did the same. When Hongseok got that scholarship for medical school, Hui couldn't be happier and he was proud of his little brother maybe more than his own family. Hongseok however, didn't want to leave his only friend and he knew that Hui wasn't the type to be a college boy. Hui wasn't that good at school even with Hongseok's help, he just wasn't good enough but he liked to have something of his own, start his own business and the restaurant idea was always there.

So when they both graduated, Hongesok helped Hui plan the whole thing before he headed to his medical school. Hongseok spent only few months at that school before he was sent as an intern to Seoul's Local Hospital, the boy was too smart to finish the paperwork and his teachers just sent him to real life action.

"Come on, it must be exciting"

"It is, helping people is exciting, I just need to learn how to contol my emotions when I see something unusual"

"And by unusual you mean?"

"Hyung you have no idea about the kind of unusual conditions we get sometimes"

"Oh, well I'm sure you'll get used to it" 

"I should, by the way, your new boy is wincing"

Hui looked at his shoulder confused "What?" 

"Changgu, he's probably hurt" 

Hui looked again, Changgu was serving people around smiling like he usually does and doing nothing out of the ordinary "I have no idea what you're talking about, he looks fine to me" 

"Yeah well, I'm sure he is, you should ask him about it"

"I don't ask personal questions to my co-workers you know that" Hongseok gave him this look a worried look "But I will, if it gets worse"

He knew that his hyung won't l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter