11.

COSMOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongseok's heart shuttered with every tear that run donw Changgu's face wetting his shoulder. In Changgu's mind, everything was blurred, he wanted to talk but something just held him back, he couldn't, his life was heavy and pathetic he didn't even know where to start, but he wanted to, he really wanted to, Hongseok was safe, safer than anything and anyone he has ever knew, he was warm and he cared about him, but why would he?
 

Changgu didn't know what he was feeling anymore, he thought that he was dying, he belived that starting from tomorrow, he's dead, Wooseok is going to kill him for sure, if not physically then he's going to break him from the inside, Changgu wasn't ready for that ... not again.

Hongseok just held him close, for a second he forgot the fact that he was a doctor, it was as if he forgot everything he learned.
He was worried, so worried about the younger  that he didn't know what to do

"Changgu?"

he whispered into the other's ear and held him closer "You're safe here I promsie" he could feel Changgu breaking in his arms, he was afraid he would hurt him if he held him any closer

"Tell me, please" Hongseok pleaded and Changgu tightened his hold around Hongseok's shirt not able to answer back so he waited, Hongseok waited until Changgu's cries becames muffles and his body relaxed against his own, he didn't dare to move or disturb him with any sudden actions, and he just waited.

Changgu was exhausted, again, he couldn't lift his now throbbing head up anymore. His headache was the worst ever since he got injured, when he started to dozz off, Hongseok gently layed both of them down on the materess, Changgu still holding onto him, he ruffled his hair and wiped the tears away from his cheeks and stared at the boy until he fell asleep. 

When Changgu finally got into deep sleep, Hongseok stood up, still not leaving the materess, he grabed his phone and dialed someone "Hi Dr. Kim" he spoke through the phone, Dr. Kim was one of the old men who occasionaly came with Hongseok to Hui's restaurant, he was Hongseok's mentor and a well reputed doctor, he was in his late 40s and one of the best doctors in the building were Hongseok worked so he spent the next 15 minutes explaining Changgu's situation and asked for help. 

"You seem like you care alot about him Hongseok" the old man said from the other ligne of the phone and Hongseok glaced at the sleeping Changgu with a smile "Yes I do" Dr. Kim hummed "You should take care of him then" 

"I'm trying, he won't let me" Hongseok sounded sad, he really wanted to understand

"I'm sure he eventually will, keep him on his pills, if you could give him and IV drip it would be great too, make sure he stays hydrated ok? take a look at his wounds, make sure that the whole thing didn't cause his wound to open again"

Hongseok tried to let all the information sink in and in the end, he hummed "I will, thank you for your time Dr" he said before hanging up 


He put his phone away and stood up, the fried rice he made earlier was still on the stove, so he had to put it away and he kept looking into space, how could he help Changgu if the boy refuses to tell him anything?

he glanced back at the sleeping boy again admiring how peaceful he looked before he went back to putting away the food again. The whole room was way too small, the kitchen was just few steps away from were Changgu was laying down on the floor, only one room that contained everything, he wished he could just take him away from here and give him the comfort he deserves. 

Changgu stirred in his sleep and groaned as he started to feel the sharp pain his head, he couldn't leave his matress and he was suprised when he saw Hongseok still sitting next to him

"You're still here" he whispered, it wasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter