Minho/Leeknow: Getaway Pt. 2

Imagine Collection: Stray Kids

Lee Know's POV

A few hours ago, I rushed the woman to the hospital. I had already notified the members that I'm here and they're now on their way. I wanted to make sure that she's okay. It seemed like she wasn't doing really well mentally or emotionally and now physically so, I'm really worried about her. I wanted to contact her family but it seems like she doesn't have a phone. The person who crashed into her had minor injuries and was released from the hospital an hour ago.

Author's POV

All of Stray Kids are now waiting after hearing about Y/N. The doctor came out the room causing Lee Know to stand up immediately. 

"Oh, are any of you family of L/N Y/N?" He asks.

"No sir but, I did try contacting her family. Although, it seems that she does not own a phone," Lee Know replies.

"Then, what is your relation to this patient?"

"I was a witness of the car accident and seeing that she wasn't doing really well before concerns me, that's why I'm waiting,"

"Well, the patient requested to see the person who brought her here so, I assume she wants to see you?"

"Um, I believe so,"

"Then, you can visit the patient but, only you,"

"Okay, thank you sir,"


*Flashback*

Y/N woke up at first unaware of where she was. The doctor had noticed she was awake and asked how she was feeling. In shock, she had finally noticed she was at the hospital, bandages covering her arms and legs with a brace around her ankle. 

"Uh- I- I'm fine, I guess but, what happened?" Y/N asks with her hoarse voice. 

"You were in a car accident. You crossed the street when you weren't supposed to so, you collided with a car and was flinged off your bike, according to spectators." The doctor answers.

"Oh," is all Y/N said.

"I'm sure you would like to see your family but, they aren't here. Would you like to contact them?" The doctor asks.

"No!" Y/N immediately says, afraid of what would happen to her but adds on,"Not yet."

"Oh, okay, if that's what you want. Just so you know, I believe there's a man waiting outside your room."

Hope strucked her, believing that the man was her father. That he had cared about her all along.

"He seems to be around your age, maybe a little older and, most likely the person who brought you here." The doctor adds on, undermining her expectation. What was I thinking? Of course it wouldn't be him. One, he doesn't know I'm here, two, the doctor just said my "family" wasn't here unsurprisingly, and three, he doesn't care. 

"I'll leave now unless you have any questions or requests. You seem to be deep in thought." The doctor says. 

"I'm fine, I would actually like to meet the man." Y/N requests.

"Okay then,"


*Present*

Y/N's POV

The guy I assume who brought me here entered the room slowly and cautiously. I chuckle at his actions but stop when I see his face. Oh my begeezers, he is so handsome. He also looks pretty familiar. I wonder where I've seen him from. 

"Uhm, hello, I'm Minho," he says.

"I'm Y/N," I reply.

"Are you holding up alright?"

"Uh, yeah, I'm doing okay,"

"What about mentally?"

"Excuse me, what?"

"Before the uh, accident, you were crying. I stayed her to make sure you were doing fine physically but also emotionally."

"Well, that's very sweet of you but, I don't think I wanna share my personal life with a guy I just met."

"Right, that's understandable but, on a scale of 1-10, how are you doing?"

"Physically, seven, mentally, one point five."

"Oh, are you sure you don't want to share it out? I won't judge you or tell someone else, I'm just really concerned especially now that you've rated your mental health a one point five."

"Maybe when I'm ready."

"Then I'll keep visiting 'til you are."

I bet I look like a tomato. Hopefully, my hair and the bandages cover it up.

"Oh...I don't know how to respond to that."

He chuckles and says,"How 'bout I let you recover and come back tomorrow?"

"Uh, sure?"

"Then I'll get going now, see you tomorrow!" He says and leaves. Oh my goodness...this cute, familiar-looking guy is going to visit me tomorrow?


Minho's POV

When I entered and saw her, I was a bit baffled. I was in a state of panic when the accident happened so I didn't get to really look at her. Oh my begeezers, she is so beautiful. 

"Uhm, hello, I'm Minho," I say.

"I'm Y/N," She replies. Huh, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"Are you holding up alright?"

"Uh, yeah, I'm doing okay,"

"What about mentally?"

"Excuse me, what?"

"Before the uh, accident, you were crying. I stayed her to make sure you were doing fine physically but also emotionally." I clarify visibly flustered.

"Well, that's very sweet of you but, I don't think I wanna share my personal life with a guy I just met."

"Right, that's understandable but, on a scale of 1-10, how are you doing?"

"Physically, seven, mentally, one point five." She says. One point five?! Now I'm really worried. 

"Oh, are you sure you don't want to share it out? I won't judge you or tell someone else, I'm just really concerned especially now that you've rated your mental health a one point five."

"Maybe when I'm ready."

"Then I'll keep visiting 'til you are." I say looking directly at her. I hid my shock after I said that. Where did the sudden confidence come from?

"Oh...I don't know how to respond to that."

I chuckle and say,"How 'bout I let you recover and come back tomorrow?"

"Uh, sure?"

"Then I'll get going now, see you tomorrow!" I say and immediately walk out of the room. One, because I feel my face heating up and two, if I stared at her any longer, I'd look like a creep.