CHAPTER 10

Cider and Honey

*WARNING*

Slight / Content in this Chapter

(Also y’all can’t clown me for my writing I’ve never written it before so sorry in advance if it’s a fest to read)

 

”What the hell is Taehyung doing here?” Jimin asks.

Jungkook looks from him to the door and back at him, his eyes wide and mouth open, “Forget whyhe’s here, I want to know how he got in. I gave my spare key to you, how the did he get  through the locked door?”

“You probably forgot to lock it, dummy. It’s not the first time you’ve done it.” Jimin says. They’re both whispering to one another, not wanting to alert the other boy of their presence. 

“Oh my god, Jimin, I’ve done it like two times.”

“Six is not two, Jungkook. Those are very different numbers.” Jimin retorts. 

Jungkook only gives him a pointed look, before scoffing, “You’re just exaggerating I haven’t done it that many- wait, hold on. If I did leave the door unlocked, does that mean literally anyone could have walked in on us this weekend?” 

Jungkook seems horrified for a split second but his features soon change into one of wonderment if Jimin were to guess- Jungkook’s hands cupping his cheeks and eyes cast up as he thinks.

“Actually, that would be kind of hot, not gonna lie.”

Jimin rolls his eyes. “You’re so gross.” 

He splashes a bit of the now cold water up at the younger boy sitting across from him, pretending to be sickened by his comment. But, to be honest, the thought of someone walking in on him and Jungkook in that -crazed of a moment has heat simmering in his gut and a possessive need pulling him into the idea. 

Maybe his rut still isn’t quite through with him just yet. 

Jungkook is getting ready to start a water war when they hear Taehyung’s voice again.

“Where are you guys even at? I have a question I need to ask you.”

Jimin looks to Jungkook, silently asking what they should do, but Jungkook seems to already have something in mind. He’s jumping out of the bathtub and scurrying towards the door, not even bothering to grab a towel and running out of the bathroom. Jimin hears a scream, sounding an awful lot like Taehyung, and an ‘Oh my god, Jungkook, what the ’ and Jungkook saying something. Shuffling footsteps greet Jimin’s ears and then the front door is closing with a bang. 

A few seconds later Jungkook wanders back into the bathroom, buck and dripping water everywhere, and plops himself back into the tub. He acts like nothing even happened, reaching for a washcloth and the liquid soap sitting on the edges of the tub. He squeezes out a fair amount onto the washcloth and finally looks back up at Jimin. 

Jungkook scoots closer to him, setting the cloth down on the side of the tub and reaching for Jimin’s hips. He grabs Jimin waist and hoists him onto his lap, a yelp leaving Jimin’s lips at the action. Jungkook’s eyes are bright as he beams at Jimin, lips turning up into a smile. 

Jimin feels his heart skip in his chest, the heat still simmering in his gut, but dissipating a little at the softness radiating off of the younger boy. Jimin his lips, his eyes wandering over the others features, his hands braced on Jungkook’s shoulders as he settles himself more comfortably in Jungkook’s lap. 

“What did Taehyung want?” Jimin asks. He feels a little breathless with the way Jungkook is looking at him, eyes bright and shining. 

“I have no idea.” Jungkook answers. He reaches for the cloth he’d left and lathers it a bit with his hands. Soap suds form and Jungkook nods his head at his work, hands getting equally as sudsy in the process. 

“You didn’t ask why he was here?” 

Jungkook laughs, “Well, no, frankly I didn’t want to. If I did we’d have to put an end to our bath time and I wasn’t really wanting to do that, so I just pushed him out the door.”

Jimin rolls his eyes once again at the youngers incredulousness. 

“You’re hopeless.”

Jungkook smiles, his teeth showing, and brings Jimin even closer to him. He takes the cloth and starts wiping at Jimin’s neck, lathering to get the dried sweat and fluids off of him, careful around the more tender areas Jungkook had left on him. 

Jungkook is sweet and attentive as he cleans Jimin, hands soft and gentle gliding across his skin. The water is cold and not what Jimin would prefer but he entertains Jungkook in his endeavors. Jimin’s noticed throughout their time living together that Jungkook likes to pamper Jimin, likes to take care of him. 

Jimin isn’t complaining, not in the slightest. It’s nice to have someone fully dedicate their time and efforts to him, even with the smallest of things. Hoseok was never like that, has never been like that as long as Jimin’s known him. It was always Jimin taking care of him, just the normal routine of an alpha taking care of their omega, like it should be. 

But Jungkook doesn’t do that. In fact, it’s quite the opposite with them. Jimin’s more than happy to let the omega in front of him dote and care for him as much as he wants too. Except when it comes to the bedroom. Jimin’s alpha is a bit… insatiable- almost controlling. Jimin definitely enjoyed pleasing Jungkook this weekend, having the other bend to his every breath and command. 

Jimin is happy with Jungkook taking care of him in everyday life, but when it comes to their more intimate moments, Jimin is the one who’ll be taking the reins. 

Jungkook massages and cleans Jimin up as best as he can. They eventually switch roles and Jimin is the one cleaning up Jungkook. He takes his time with Jungkook, admiring the marks adorning the others skin. There’s really no point to Jimin cleaning Jungkook right now. The younger had already had a shower and was already squeaky clean, but it’s the thought that counts. 

Jimin is careful and works slowly when he gets to Jungkook’s , working his fingers gently and soothing along the sore and aching muscles. He watches Jungkook’s expression, not wanting to hurt the other or make him uncomfortable. Although Jungkook seems far from any discomfort. His head is tilted back, lips parted, and eyes closed tight. Soft breaths leave his mouth, his chest rising quickly with each breath. 

Jimin places a small kiss on his neck, watching as Jungkook registers the feel of his lips and swallows audibly. His hands grip Jimin’s thighs tight, and when Jimin places another kiss below the skin of his ear, lips a bit more parted and his tongue grazing the patch of skin, he feels Jungkook’s legs tremble. 

Jimin finds it almost endearing how easy it is to work his omega up.

It’s even more fun to .

Jimin sits back up, leaving Jungkook’s neck and continuing to rub the washcloth across his skin. He works his way back up to Jungkook’s chest. Somewhere along the way Jungkook’s foot had unplugged the water stopper, the water almost gone from the tub down. It drains slowly, giving Jimin enough time to rinse Jungkook of all the suds. 

His fingers ghost across the toned muscle of Jungkook’s stomach, gliding up and up until they’re dancing along his collar bone. Jimin pokes along the hickey’s he’d left, wanders his fingers down until they’re positioned on Jungkook’s s. Jimin leans his head down to Jungkook’s scent gland, not quite touching, his lips trailing along Jungkook’s neck. He takes the opportunity to tweak Jungkook’s and nips at his neck.

A soft moan escapes Jungkook, his back arching, hands gripping onto Jimin tight enough to bruise. Jimin sits back up once again, all the water now drained from the tub, and gets out. He hears a whimper come from behind him and when he turns he sees Jungkook’s hooded eyes and a pout on his lips, eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. 

“God you’re mean, Jimin.”

Jimin only hums, grabs for one of the towels on the shelf and wraps it lightly around his shoulders.

“Just take your time Jungkook. We’ll do something once you get done. I’ll be waiting until then.” Jimin sends him a wink and walks out of the room. He has to close his lips so a giggle doesn’t leave him when he hears a very audible “Oh!” come from the bathroom. A second later Jungkook’s running out into the hallway and picking Jimin up and carrying him to the bedroom.

Jungkook lays him on the bed- it’s really more of a throw but Jimin likes to think the younger is more romantic than that- and  climbs up over him, hovering. Jimin’s towel is still wrapped around him and Jungkook’s is starting to come undone around his waist. 

“You sure you’re ready for another round?” Jungkook asks.

Jimin doesn’t have it in him to scoff. “What kind of alpha would I be if I wasn’t?” He raises his eyebrows, “Are you ready? I find it hard to believe that after this weekend you’re ready and willing to do this again so soon.” Jungkook lets out a yelp as Jimin slaps his , a bark of laughter leaving him. 

Jungkook gives Jimin a raise of his own eyebrows, leaning down until they’re chest to chest, “Please, what kind of omega would I be if I couldn’t satisfy my alpha as many times as he needs?”

Jimin smiles, another giggle escaping him. 

“Fair enough.”

And with that Jungkook finally catches Jimin’s lips into a much needed kiss. 
 

 

| |


 

“Joon, I told you, we already figured everything out-”

“No, Hoseok, you really didn’t. You just broke this poor guys heart and Jimin’s heart because you’ve got some sort of insecurity issues going on.”

Hoseok grits his teeth, “Joon, you know as well as I do that Jimin was cheating.”

“Actually I don’t Hoseok. I don’t know Jimin that well so I have no idea if he actually cheated on you or not. What I do know is that you’ve been an insensitive this entire time for no reason. Call me back when you actually come to terms with that and then we’ll talk.”

“Namjoon-”

And the call ends with a beep. Hoseok attempts to call Namjoon back, but he only gets the others voicemail a handful of times. Namjoon clearly doesn’t want to talk with him and isn’t wanting to ‘put up with his ’ as the other had said when he’d answered the phone. 

It . Hoseok hasn’t done anything wrong, hasn’t been the one in the wrong this entire time. Well, he was in the case of Yoongi, but other than that his actions have been perfectly justifiable. 

Hoseok sighs, pocketing his phone and stuffing his hands into his jacket. The wind is cold and nippy, the weather taking a downturn as the days slip further and further into winter. Hosek is right on his apartment complex, opening the door and waiting on the elevator when the door opens. 

There’s a man standing there, a large box in his arms and covering his face. The guy takes a step forward and almost trips, struggling to hold the box with both hands. Hoseok rushes forward to stop the box from falling. The man behind the box says to set it down, so Hoseok helps him. 

Once they have the too heavy box settled onto the floor, the man rights himself, dusting his black shirt off and huffing out a breath. The man wipes his hand over his forehead, wiping sweat off as he does. He finally looks at Hoseok, a half smile turning the corners of his lips up.

“Uh, thanks man. Guess the box was too heavy for me.”

The man lets out a squeak of a laugh, shuffling his feet awkwardly.

Hoseok nods his head, eyeing the elevator as someone else steps on and closes the doors. So much for getting a quick ride up to his apartment.

“I’m Seokjin. I live on the third floor.” The guy, Seokjin, interrupts his thoughts. He points his finger up, presumably pointing to his apartment three floors up. His smile is strained as he looks at Hoseok, attempting to lighten the air between them.

It’s endearing, but it’s not really working. Hoseok nods his head again at the other.

“Hoseok. Fifth floor.”

He keeps it short and sweet. He’s not one for making small talk, especially not with awkward and too-friendly strangers like the guy standing in front of him is. 

Seokjin smile widens a bit, his hand sweeping the hair off of his forehead and settling back on his hip. “Well, Hoseok, I could use your help carrying this box outside if you don’t mind helping me.”

For someone with such broad shoulders and a muscular build, this guy isn’t very strong. He seems well built, unlike Hoseok, but the fact that he can’t even carry this box by himself says something about him. Seokjin seems… dainty. Very dainty, if his stance and the way he carries his himself is anything to go by. 

How annoying, Hoseok thinks. 

But, someone else walks onto the elevator and is gone before Hoseok can even make up an excuse and get out of the situation and leave. So, he really has no choice but to help the guy. Hoseok grunts and motions for Seokjin to help him carry the box.

Hoseok basically does all the work. Seokjin barely has his hands on the damn thing as they carry it out and to the dumpster behind the building. When they finally set it down with a huff, Seokjin just claps his hands and says what a great job they did and starts walking back to the front of the building. Hoseok is only a few steps behind him.

By the time they get back into the building, the elevator is unoccupied and waiting for them to enter. It’s quiet as they make their way to the third floor. The only sound is the mildly irritating hum of the elevator music buzzing through the speakers. 

Hoseok senses Seokjin wants to say something, if his scent is anything to go by. The other is an alpha, apparently- surprisingly is what he should say- but his scent is mild, very mild compared to most alphas. Seokjin’s got an air of timidness to him, nothing like the confident nature that most alphas presume. 

He’s definitely nothing like Jimin was.

Hoseok becomes agitated with the other man. His nervousness is stinking up the room and irritating Hoseok’s wolf. Doesn’t help that the elevator is taking so damn long to reach the others floor, either. The scrape of Seokjin’s heal on the tiled floor has Hoseok snapping at him.

“If you want to say something, just say it already.”

Seokjin jumps, surprised Hoseok even said anything, much less raised his voice. Seokjin clears his throat, swallowing. He glances at Hoseok before shifting his eyes back to facing the doors, the highlighted buttons, anywhere but at Hoseok directly.

“I was just going to ask if you’d mind helping me carry some other boxes down to the trash. I… um… just got my nails done and I’d rather not get them messed up.”

The other smiles sheepishly, eyes still avoiding Hoseok’s gaze. Hoseok’s never met a more timid and meek alpha in his life, much less one that looks and has a voice like Seokjin’s. The man all but goes against the typical actions of alpha’s and acts more like an omega. Hoseok is more alpha than him. Hell, Jimin, is more alpha than this guy. 

Hoseok’s fists are clenched in his jacket pockets, nose twitching as Seokjin’s nervous scent continues to permeate the air. He can tell the other is attempting to persuade him in his thinking, but it’s not working. Hoseok doesn’t have time for wimpy alpha’s.

“Sorry, I have things I need to do.” Hoseok answers him bluntly, not even bothering to spare the other a look. Seokjin’s shoulders slouch ever so slightly, and when the elevator dings and the doors open onto his floor, the other walks out and doesn’t look back at Hoseok.

Hoseok continues the ride to his apartment in silence. 

 

| |

 

Yoongi waits outside of Jungkook’s apartment, leaning against the wall as he patiently waits for Taehyung. When they’d gotten to the apartment block, Yoongi had told him that he knew some people who lived there as well. Turns out him and Taehyung both knew Jimin and Jungkook.

And even more surprising was Taehyung not being mad at Yoongi for what he did to Jimin, to him and Hoseok’s relationship. Yoongi had only known Taehyung for a handful of hours but he didn’t want the other to already hate him for something stupid and impulsive he’d done.

But, Taehyung wasn’t mad. He even said it wasn’t Yoongi’s fault in the first place and that Hoseok was really the one to blame. Yoongi in all honesty agrees, but he has to take some of the blame for himself as well. He was a factor in Jimin and Hoseok’s end, and that’s a part of their story he can’t change. 

He’d told Taehyung that he wasn’t involved with Hoseok anymore and that he was sorry for everything he’d done. Taehyung had tackled him in a hug and practically squeezed the life out of him and saying how proud he was that he was out of such a ‘toxic and depressing’ relationship. 

“Hoseok’s a complete , Yoongi, he doesn’t deserve you, Jimin, or anyone else except another . That’s if he’s lucky.”

And with that Taehyung had walked right into Jungkook and Jimin’s apartment, not even bothering to knock. Yoongi hesitated to walk in, so he opted to just stay outside and wait. He wasn’t ready to face Jimin yet. He would eventually. He’d eventually own up to everything he’d done and properly apologize again for his actions, and tell them that he’s done with Hoseok.

But it’s too soon, right now. Way too soon. He’s not ready for any of that just yet. 

A few moments pass by before the apartment door is banging open and Taehyung is stumbling out and falling on his , barley catching himself in time to not smash his head on the concrete. Yoongi barely has time to make out Jungkook’s profile before the door is slammed close and him and Taehyung are left in the cold of the hallway. 

Yoongi looks to Taehyung for an explanation but the other is too busy staring at the door blankly, eyes wide and fear painted across his features.

“Taehyung, you good?” Yoongi asks.

“Y-yeah… I’m fine. Just- give me a minute to get that image out of my head.” Taehyung stutters out.

Yoongi waits a few more minutes for the other to collect himself, patiently leaning up against the wall. Taehyung eventually gets up from his seated position, wiping non-existent dust off of himself. He looks a bit out of it, a bit bewildered.

“So, I take it you didn’t get to talk to them?”

Taehyung clears his throat, “Talk with them? No. Did I see Jungkook’s hanging and out in the open? Yeah.”

Yoongi has to maintain a tight-lipped smile and hold in his laugh.

“I don’t know if you’ve ever seen your best friend’s before, but it’s not fun. I don’t want to see that ever again if at all possible. That’s all Jimin’s now.”

Taehyung doesn’t have to elaborate more on the matter for Yoongi to gather the majority of what must have happened. His comment about Jimin surprises him a bit, though. Yoongi had an idea that the two might have been a thing, or would eventually become an item. Seems like that’s a reality now.

Yoongi’s happy for them.

“So what now?” Yoongi asks.

Taehyung shrugs, eyebrows raising, “Don’t know. My only opportunity for a bed for a while is being tainted by a couple at the moment, so that’s out of the question. I might be able to scrounge up some money for a hotel for the night- maybe the next few nights if I’m lucky.”

Yoongi doesn’t even have to think about the thought that enters his mind before he’s saying it.

“You can stay with me.”

Taehyung whips his head so fast towards Yoongi he probably has whiplash, “What?”

Yoongi rubs the back of his neck, a nervous habit he’s picked up recently, “I don’t have a roommate right now, so the other half of my room isn’t occupied. You could stay there until you find something more convenient.”

“Don’t you live in a dorm though?” Taehyung questions.

“Well, yeah, but as long as the hall advisors don’t find out about you it’ll be fine.” Yoongi says, more sure of himself.

Taehyung sighs, throwing his hands up and shrugging again, “Sure, might as well. What else do I got to lose?”

“Your dog apparently.” Yoongi chimes, heading towards the staircase that leads down to the front hall.

“Don’t say that.” Taehyung pouts, bounding after Yoongi, “It might actually come true.”

“Oh, don’t worry. We’ll get your dog back you big baby.” 

Taehyung smacks him on the back of the head, stepping past him and running down a few steps in front of him.

“Race you!”

Taehyung flies down the remaining flights of stairs, Yoongi hot on his heels. 
 

 

| | 
 

 

“Jungkook- ah… please- stop teasing.”

Jimin’s hands fist into the sheets for what seems like the hundereth time that night, legs trembling and breath hitching. The heat coiling in his gut subsides, Jungkook’s hand stopping its movements and clenching the base of his .

Jimin’s never been one for edging, never really liked it much, but Jungkook has a way with his hands that make Jimin want to bend to his every will and have him a begging mess every night. Jungkook seems to be enjoying it too, alternating his hand and mouth to make sure Jimin reaches the peak of desire but not enough to cross into the threshold he’s craving. 

The bed shifts and Jungkook’s mouth is back on him, wet heat enveloping his length. Jungkook swallows around him and Jimin feels like he’s already back on that teetering point of losing it again just with one dip of Jungkook’s mouth around him. Jungkook’s been teasing him for forever, not giving Jimin the relief he wants.

Guess it’s payback for their endeavors in the tub and Jimin’s brutal attack on Jungkook’s this weekend. 

Still, though, Jimin’s wolf- his alpha- is craving an . Just one, Jimin thinks, just one would be enough to satisfy him for weeks on end at this point. Jungkook doesn’t seem to have that in mind though. As soon as Jungkook had tossed Jimin onto the bed, the others wolf had taken over. 

Jimin’s never experienced it himself, has only heard others talk about it in brief conversations only.  Usually it’s an alphas wolf that will dominate the situation, much like Jimin’s does when he’s really into the moment, but every so often omegas will change that. It’s rare in and of itself. Most omegas will just submit to their alpha right off the bat and that’s the end of it.

But there are the rare ones, certain omegas that like to be in control, and Jungkook seems to be one of those. A rarity in Jimin’s eyes. He’s never had anyone else take the reins before, has never really wanted anyone too, but like always, Jungkook is different.

Jungkook has always been different.

Jungkook slides off of Jimin, along his length, eyes hooded and staring at Jimin. He’s settled between Jimin’s legs, arms wrapped around his thighs and holding him in place. Jimin’s length strains against his stomach, red and leaking, the same thing it’s been doing for however long Jungkook’s been at it. 

Jungkook’s lips are plump and swollen from use, saliva dribbling down his chin as he gives kittenish to Jimin’s length, scooting himself a bit further up his body. His fingers draw light patterns, dusting across his skin playfully. 

Jimin’s breath comes out in huffs, back arching and a whine escaping his lips.

“Jungkook- please.” His chest stutters and his breath hitches as Jungkook’s teeth graze against his skin. “Let me ,please.”

Jungkook hums, giving another tiny against the tip of Jimin’s , “No can do, Jimin.” His voice is hoarse, deep and growling out of him, “You look so pretty being teased.”

Jimin reaches his hand down to fist in Jungkook’s hair, the boy descending down on his length once again with a growl. The tighter Jimin holds and tugs on his hair the louder Jungkook’s growls get, rumbling through his chest and straight to Jimin’s groin. He’s getting close again, his moans increasing, getting higher and higher the faster Jungkook hums and growls around him. 

He waits and waits for Jungkook to lighten up, for the other to stop his actions once again and for that now familiar unease to settle in bones and itch under his skin. But Jungkook only continues to and slurp around Jimin’s , hands working his length as well, fastening his pace.

Jimin’s moans are increasing, his breath getting heavier and heavier, and the simmering heat in his gut tightening and tightening. He swears the that hits him after so long has him seeing stars, his toes curling and his eyes clamping shut, his hands Jungkook’s hair. 

Jungkook milks him dry, swallowing every last drop that he can, and then some. He takes his time lapping at Jimin’s , at his softening . Jimin lays on the bed, spent and tired. His limbs feel like deadweight and his mind is so clouded and fuzzy with pleasure he can’t think straight.  

He doesn’t even notice Jungkook getting up from his position between Jimin’s legs, doesn’t notice the other boy his own and dragging his own well-deserved out of himself. And he doesn’t notice the other boy getting out of bed and turning off the lights.

Jimin’s eyes drift closed and his mind falls to sleep as Jungkook settles into the bed next to him, satisfied and satiated, wrapping his arms around Jimin’s middle and pulling him closer.