Love Dreams

Derp: Winter Hearth Drabble Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun is about to make her big wave in the fashion world, but she wants a very specific model for her clothing line.

 

 

Seulgi squinted her eyes at the lump on her sofa. It had been there, unmoving for an hour now and Seulgi would have thought the person underneath the blanket had fallen asleep if not for the sudden whimper.

 

Seulgi sighed. “Come on, Hyun. You got Jennie herself to model for you. Anyone else would have killed for this opportunity.”

 

“No! You don’t understand Seulgi. This is special. My debut into the high fashion world should have a very special model and I found her 10 years ago. She needs to model for me or else it’s pointless.”

 

The younger girl groaned. This again. Joohyun had been talking about this mysterious schoolmate (read: crush) of hers ever since Seulgi got to know her 3 years ago and now she was about to throw away a career opportunity just because this mysterious girl went missing right after high school.

 

“I don’t get it. Just find someone else that has a similar body type to her and maybe looks a little like her. Hold an audition or something.”

 

Joohyun jolted suddenly, surprising Seulgi who was trying to drink her coffee in peace. Her eyes were red and wild and for a second, Seulgi wondered if it was worth it to preserve their friendship at the expense of her own life.

 

“Audition? She’s an angel Seulgi! How do you hold an audition to find an angel? There’s her blonde hair, dimple at one side of her cheek and one eye that closes whenever she smiles, the cheeks oh my god Seulgi, her C H E E K, they’re perfect. Heck, she has literal stars in her eyes with the way they shine! When she speaks it’s the most beautiful sound in the world and the whole world would stop to listen because that’s what she deserves!”

 

The whole soliloquy felt a bit over the top but Seulgi dared not interrupt, lest Joohyun decided to bite her head off. She was not exactly sure the extent of Joohyun’s violence but she would rather not test it out.

 

“Sounds familiar to me somehow.” Seulgi casually remarked as she opened a pack of sandwich, ready to have her lunch when Joohyun just sprinted to her side and screamed out loud.

 

“Don’t you dare-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter