Telephone Game

Derp: Winter Hearth Drabble Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drunk Red Velvet plays telephone game.

 

 

“Unnie, unnie.” The incessant poking bugged Joy, but she still raised her head, quickly noting Yeri’s flushed cheeks and too bright eyes.


“Unnie, let’s play the telephone game!”

 

Joy widened her eyes, confused by the sudden request. She looked around the room and made out the sight of a sad, drunk Seulgi cradling her beer as she spoke softly too it and there was the whispering duo who giggled and blushed for reasons that Joy was sure had nothing to do with the amount of drinks they had had.

 

She rolled her eyes, hoping that either Wendy or Irene would take the first move and made their relationship official but one was too thoughtful and the other one got too nervous whenever topics about emotions came up.

 

“Why the telephone game anyway? That’s too childish.”

 

“I played it once at school with my friends before and it was fun. Let’s playyy.” Yeri prolonged her whine and Joy winced, wondering why she had to be the one who had to deal with this. She gauged her surrounding, trying to figure out if the others were still sober enough to play when an idea popped up in her mind.

 

“Okay Yeri, let’s get all the unnies to play.”

 

Yeri nodded and ran around, dragging her groaning members to sit around in a circle. Wendy and Irene chose to sit beside each other while Seulgi crawled slowly (with her beer bottle) plopping beside Irene. Yeri and Joy also took their seats soon after.

 

“Who’s going to start?” Irene lazily said while drawing circles at the back of Wendy’s palm.

 

“Wendy unnie should start! Let’s do this with English phrases to increase the difficulty.”

 

All of them nodded, agreeing with Joy’s suggestion, missing the weird grin creeping on her face. “Great! I’ll play some songs in the background too, so that we can’t hear each other’s whisper.”

 

Joy whipped out her phone and played their song, Day 1, quietly praying that the song would be a good luck charm to her plan. Wendy would whisper first to Joy, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter