Ice cream

Paper Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note:

I’m sorry for the late update and for putting something up here. But this amazing subscriber who took time to check up on me deserves this!

Shout out  to Iamsooyeon

This one’s for you!

 

 

Chapter 4

“Hyung,” Chanwoo whispered.

Yunhyeong ignored him.

“Hyung.”

“Hyung, I have something to give you.”

With an aggravating sigh, Yunhyeong finally perked up from the book he has been reading with a glare. He was studying for his last two exams of midterm tomorrow at the library for almost over an hour until Chanwoo flopped in across him and decided to pester him like a child deprived of attention.

Yunhyeong was actually surprised to discover that his dongsaeng has this kind of side in him. He was pleased that Chanwoo was finally comfortable enough to come out of his shell, at least to him. At first, Yunhyeong found this endearing until such time that it became Chanwoo’s habit and lived up to being his little brother, the annoying and importunate one.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

Yunhyeong wanted to wipe off the smug look on Chanwoo’s face with a book.

“Just go if you’re just gonna be like that.” He said bitingly. He gave Chanwoo a stare down in an attempt to get his point across before burying his nose back to reading.

It was not even that long when Chanwoo piped up again.

“But I really have something give you, hyung.” He whispered innocently.

“Then give it to me!” Yunhyeong snapped loudly.

There were a few seconds of heavy breathing before it dawned to Yunhyeong what he just did. His eyes swept around, meeting various forms of stares among the students and a not so enthused glare from the librarian. He quickly gathered his stuff while bowing and muttering apologies as he scampered out of the room, flustered.

Yunhyeong only released the breath caught in his throat when he felt he was in a safe distance away from the building. He heard Chanwoo calling him from behind but he ignored him. He was the one to blame for this embarrassment.

“Hyung!” Chanwoo called out to him again. He jogged and stopped in front of Yunhyeong, blocking his way.

Yunhyeong puffed an airy breath and crossed his arms but said nothing.

“That was pretty hilarious, hyung.” Chanwoo chuckled.

“Well, I’m glad you find it funny.” Yunhyeong threw out a stern gaze before sidestepping away from Chanwoo. “Now leave me alone.”

Yunhyeong felt a hand on his shoulder making him halt.

“Hyung, are you mad?” He heard Chanwoo asked, now in a concerned voice.

Yunhyeong sighed but did not answer. They were quiet for a while.

Chanwoo removed his hand on Yunhyeong’s shoulder and shuffled to his feet. “I’m sorry, Yunhyeong-hyung.”

Yunhyeong slowly whirled back. His eyes immediately softened, seeing Chanwoo timidly looking down at his feet like a kid being scolded by his parents. He was not really angry at Chanwoo, he just acting out to get back at him on his pestering.

“You look funny.” Yunhyeong smiled when Chanwoo looked at him tentatively. “I’m not mad, okay? I’m just messing with you.” He reached out to Chanwoo’s hair ruffling it. “You’re such a brat.”

Chanwoo let out a sigh of relief and grinned back.

Yunhyeong s his arm around Chanwoo’s shoulder and ask him to treat him somewhere he could study and eat as payback for getting him kicked out of the library to which the younger nodded vigorously.

“Hyung, I really meant to give you something,” Chanwoo said after a while.

They were almost out of the campus now.

“Chanwoo-ya, are we on this again?” Yunhyeong rolled his eyes.

“No, wait-” Chanwoo shook his head. “Let me just uh..” he shuffled through his bag, “-oh, here it is.” He handed Yunhyeong a flyer and a couple of papers.

Yunhyeong raised an eyebrow curiously at Chanwoo before averting his gaze to the papers. “Free cooking workshop?” He read aloud, his eyes traveling on the flyers then back to Chanwoo.

Chanwoo scratched the back of his head. “I got it when I went back to visit my parents.” He began sounding a little shy not looking at Yunhyeong. “Uhm, you said that you really like cooking so, er, and I think you really have the knack for it, so-”

Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter