The light

Unlucky Love

The way the sun shines on the boys freckles it seems to make them sparkle. In the middle of the sun bathing the earth sat a boy with blonde hair. He was surrounding by happiness and he was the cause of the happiness. Is smile could make anyone smile no matter how sad they were. He stared at the city that lied below his balcony. They sound of Chan's voice soon replaced the silence that was chiming in his ears. As he slid the balcony door open he was flooded with screams.

"Binnie why are you so useless?!" Those words were said sharply. Felix slowly left his room and walked toward the living room. As he walked down the stairs his eyes focused on chan and Changbin. "Says you and your inability to do anything!" Changbin seemed to hurt himself with his own words. Felix' eyes shifted to Jeongin who sat on the couch hugging his knees slowly rocking himself. Tears were pouring down his face. After each scream his tears intensified. "Mate can't you shut up!" Felix yelled at Changbin in English. He kneeled down next to Jeongin and grasped his hand. They simply ignored him and continued their yelling. Felix used his sweater paws to wipe away the fresh tears stuck to jeongins face. He rubbed small circles on his hand.

Jeongin got up and hugged chan from behind. "Channie Hyung! Just calm down, your scaring me," his voice became muffled as he cried into the back of Chan's shirt. Chan rubbed the hands that were tightly wrapped around his waist. "I'm sorry Jeongin-ah I didn't want to scare you," he sounded dissapointed at himself. The other member then came in and surrounded the boys. Woojin took Jeongin off chan and calmed him down leaving chan and Changbin awkwardly staring at each other. Hyunjin eventually broke the silence," Next time don't ye all, you know how he gets." Felix can only stare his Hyungs with a dissapointed look plastered to his face. 

He looked down at his lap appreciating the akward silence that filled the room. "Hyung.." Changbin looked down fidgeting with his thumbs. "I'm so sorry, I went from adorable Binnie to mean Binnie." Chan laughed at Changbin's cuteness and ruffled his hair. "Sorry mate," he pulled him into a hug. In the middle of members hugging stood Felix, his smile was long gone and the bright boy that was once there had disappeared.

 

----

Felix stood there his eyes glued at the tv that was stationary between the two pairs of hugging.
"Hey you okay lix?" Hyunjin looked at him with a confused glance. Felix stared deep into the boys brown eyes before just nodding and turning away. He hating when his bright life is forced to dull and become dark and negative.
He sighed as he sat down on the balcony hugging his knees. He looked down at the people that seemed to look like ants. He wondered what it was like to have a job and responsibilities. He focused in all the positive things in life he never thought about what he would do after school. An idol..

His mind felt so thrilled at the thought of being famous. "Dad would be so proud.." He mumbled to himself with his smile. He looked up at the sun that beamed over him, like looking in the mirror. His out loud thoughts disappeared as Changbin spoke, "if you wanna be an idol, you better work ten times harder." The younger turns around to see the dark rapper sitting on the edge of Minho's bed. "Binnie I really do work hard, it's ju-" "Your pronunciation is so much better than when we first started," he gave the blonde a slight half smile. Felix felt his heart beat against his chest like a drum. What was this feeling, I feel so...flustered. Changbin sat there on the bed just looking off into the city behind Felix. 

Felix looked down and his small hands and just sighed. "What happened with you and Chan Hyung?" He kept his gaze locked on his feet. "Just a simple argument like always he said with a small smile. "You guys scared Jeongin so much..." His voice trailed off as he replayed the scene. "Hey lix.." Changbin just looked and the blonde. "Yes, Hyung?" Felix turned his attention from his thumbs to Changbin. "Why did you not join 3racha?" Felix sat their surprised by the question. "I guess I didn't really think I was good enough.." He didn't know how he felt but his answer seemed legit.

 

The pair sat there in silence. Felix looked at the head that was bowed down. He didn't understand why he was forced to be around those people. The happiest person forced to be around the guy that loved the dark. Changbin looked up and met his gaze. Felix looked away as a red wave slowly made its way up to his cheeks. He got up fixing his white shirt, "I'm gonna go check on Jeongin-ah." He shuffled quickly pass Changbin and stopped as his warm hand was chilled by the icy doorknob. He looked back expecting to see Changbin following him but the elder just sat there as calm as ever.       

 

He stopped his hand inches away from the door. He knew who sat in this room and he was afraid to meet the wrong person. With his little bit of confidence he inched to hear the voice he dreaded. Chan opened open the door and greeted him with a hug. Most of the others loved him and thought he was so caring. Sunshine thought differently. He saw a broken big that was fake and on the inside was as dark and rude as Changbin. The image of him was like a male version of Momo (the girl from second period who hated with a passion). The smile plastered on his face never fazed Felix, he knew the boy that hid behind those cheerful walls. "What's up mate?" Felix cringed at his accent hating that they were from the same place. "Korean please," Chan gave him a shocked glare. "Is something wrong," he talked slowly scared Felix may not understand if he spoke to fast. "I'm not a child so please talk normally," Felux assured him in a stern yet soft voice.

 

 Chan just stood there surprised by Felix not wanting to speak whats easier for him. Chan watched as Felix' gaze shifted to the space behind him. "Looking for someone?" Felix simply just pushed past him. He heard him sigh then turn to face Chan. "Why do you have to be this way?" he gave Chan a hard stare. "Be like what?" he was genuinly confused by the question. "Always trying to act happy and bright when your just a coldfaced jerk!" he spat at the words. Maybe he was jealous because evryone loved Chan more. The teachers...The others...Even Changbin. Chan put a hand on the youngers' shoukder as saw the tears that sturggled not to leave the corners of his eyes. "Im not faking anything, but maybe im not as happy as I act but thats how it is being an idol; happy when your really not. 

 

Felix just stood there. Channie hyung wanted to be an idol to. "I hope were not in the same kpop group," he said coldly beofre hitting Chan's shoulder with his own as he walked by. Felix stopped a few feet away from the door. He was shocked by his cold and rude actions. He slapped his face attempting to wash away all of the negative energy. As he turned into his room he was happily surprised to see a calm Changbin resting in the same spot he had left him.

 

a/n: OMG! so sorry for the short chapter the first few chapters are just introduce the characters and reveal the shipsbut most ships wont satrt sailing until later on. If youve have any suggestions please comment them below! I love to hear feedback from others. Please upvote and subscribe! thank you~~~