• t h r e e •

Fallin' All in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner time was usually quiet. The food served on the table was usually from take outs or lunch's left over. But today, the house was filled with adults and dinner served are homemade by Eunhwa's mother, Miro.

As soon as Eunhwa received a call from the hospital, she quickly informed her mother about the very good news and forced Jaehyung to call it a day at his office. Both of them were really, truly happy, for they knew how much Eunhwa had wanted the job. 

After Miro had finished with her town council meeting, she asked Jaehyung to pick her up so they could go to the supermarket near their house to buy groceries while Eunhwa invited the café's employees over. 

"Thank you for the food, Mrs Miro," all the employees had said in unison, like they always did in the café. 

Eunhwa laughed when she heard the tune they had used, knowing that she was going to miss them for sure. "Cut out the formalities, guys. This is not the café." 

"Alright. Before we sit down and have a feast, I would like to congratulate my daughter, Eunhwa, for finally! Being able to use her nursing license at a hospital, not a café," Mrs Miro spoke, holding a ladle in the middle of the crowd.

While everyone was enjoying their dinner, Mingyu approached Eunhwa who was eating with some of female workers. He sat next to Eunhwa without asking for any permission. 

"So, I can call you Nurse Joo now?" 

Eunhwa looked up to see Mingyu and then she smiled. She lightly hit Mingyu's shoulder. "Not now. In a week time."

Mingyu shook his head and chuckled. He saw the other girls were leaving their spot, which made both of them sat awkwardly next to each other.

"Are you going to move to Seoul for good?", the male asked. He took a sip of his coffee before the cup is placed on a small coffee table before them.

"Of course, not. Or maybe yes. I don't know," she sighed, shrugging. 

"If only Geoje Hospital didn't shut down," Mingyu spoke, but didn't finish his words.

"I would probably stay." Eunhwa smiled. "Let's pray there will be hospitals around our town so I can move here." 

"Are you going to take the KTX?"

She shook her head. "My mom told me to take the plane so plane it is."

Mingyu nodded. The silence between both of them were so loud, and Mingyu didn't like it. "Oh yeah, Mrs Miro told me that you're on a probation period there?"

"Right. Yes. I was told I would have to go for a probation period for a year and they will monitor my performance. If I do a great job, I'll permanently work there." Eunhwa explained. She looked to see Mingyu's face which had a big question mark on his forehead. "Simply because I didn't graduate from the university. It's a university hospital, remember."

Mingyu's lips formed a big 'O' upon hearing her words. "Have you found an apartment yet?"

"I haven't." She paused. "Oh right, you told me you have a friend that rents her apartment room in Seoul right? Can you check with her if any room is available?" 

"Alrig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter