Chapter 18: The Wedding

Step Away From My Dad, Mister!

 

"Is my tie on straight?" Juyeon asks Kevin, pointing to his tie. 

"For the tenth time, Juyeon, your tie is on straight. Stop worrying so much, you look nice." Kevin responds. 

"Yeah, Daddy. You look very handsome, I bet Dad will think so too." Eric adds. 

"Thank you, Youngjae." Juyeon says, hugging his son. 

Juyeon looks at the clock and sees that it is almost time for the wedding to start. 

"Come on, it's almost time for the ceremony. You remember what you have to do, right, Youngjae?"

"Yes, I bring in the ring." Eric answers. 

"Good, now go sit with uncle Kevin until it is time for you to bring the ring." 

A few minutes later, it is time for the wedding to start. The music begins to play and Juyeon faces the door to watch Chanhee walk down the aisle. When the doors open, Juyeon is awestruck. His jaw drops at how gorgeous Chanhee is. The two of them are wearing matching suits, but Chanhee is wearing a blue bowtie, white gloves, a veil, and carrying a bouquet of flowers. Juyeon still has his jaw dropped when Chanhee reaches him, so he gently lifts Juyeon's chin to close his mouth for him. 

"You're so beautiful." Juyeon tells him. 

Chanhee blushes and smiles before thanking Juyeon. 

During the wedding, all Juyeon can think about is how excited he is to spend the rest of his life with Chanhee and be together forever. He is snapped out of his thoughts when it is time for him to say "I do". 

"Then you may kiss your husband." 

Juyeon lifts the veil and leans in to place a sweet kiss on Chanhee's lips. The party after the wedding goes by so fast, due to how much fun it is. Chanhee and Juyeon dance together, and the two of them dance with Eric. By the time the wedding is over and they get back home, it is time for Eric to go to bed. 

 "Okay, Eric, go get your toys while I start your bath." 

"Yes, sir." Eric replies, going upstairs. 

"I'll start his milk." Chanhee tells Juyeon. 

Juyeon smiles at him in response before going to start Eric's bath. After the bath, it is time for Eric's warm milk and a story. 

"Here is your milk, Youngjae." Chanhee says, handing Eric a mug. 

"Thank you, Dad."

"Is Cinderella a good story for tonight, Youngjae?" Juyeon asks. 

"Yeah!" 

"I see you're very excited for me to read it." Juyeon chuckles, sitting down next to his son. 

Eric drinks his milk as he is read to and falls asleep a couple pages before the end of the story. 

"Good night, my little prince." Juyeon says, tucking Eric in and placing a kiss on his forehead. 

Chanhee takes the mug and he walks out with Juyeon. They decide to watch some television in the living room and cuddle on the couch together before going to bed. 

"I always feel so safe in your arms. We should do this every night." Chanhee suggests. 

"We should, I look forward to doing this for the rest of our lives."

"I love you, Juyeon."

"I love you too." Juyeon replies, kissing his husband.