Chapter 1

CUT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you heard? The drama club is having an audition for the play this coming school festival." a girl wearing a pony tail said to a blonde girl who was sitting on her chair while reading a book as she sat down on the table of her friend.

"So?" the girl replied clearly uninterested with what her friend told her and continued reading. "And don't sit on my table you duck" she added making the girl pout and sit at the chair beside them.

"Pity, I heard that Kwon Eunbi is the one who's going to direct the play" the so called duck recalled while looking directly at her friend's eyes looking for some reaction from the girl.

Hearing the name Kwon Eunbi made the girl interested already but she hold herself from giving any reaction since she knows what her friend is up to. But a small smile still appeared on her lips, it was quick but not quick enough for her friend not to notice.

'Gotcha' the duck thought victoriously.

"Are you interested now?" the girl said quickly standing up and snatching the book away from her friend.

"Yah! Choi Yena! Give me back my book" the blonde demanded.

"Audition for the play then I'll give you your book back" Yena said like an immature child. 

"Yena, pabo" a girl behind the door whispered to herself while face palming.

They were both tasked to convince the most popular and charming girl in their school to audition for their school play and that is no other than Lee Chaeyeon. The play they were going to do is Romeo and Juliet, since their school is an all girls school the president of their club thought that if the charismatic Lee Chaeyeon was the one who'll play the role Romeo then the play will no doubt be a hit inside and outside of their school.

"Keep it" Chaeyeon said with a monotonous voice picking up her bag and heading towards the door passing Yena by.

Yena panicked with what the blonde replied and quickly looked at the girl hiding behind the door mouthing the word 'sos' to her. 'I guess it's time to take out the big guns' she thought smiling devilishly.

The girl hiding behind the door quickly stood up and blocked the blonde's way out giving Chaeyeon her infamous puppy dog eyes while pouting.

"Unnie~" the girl started and Yena could already see that Chaeyeon will be having a hard time rejecting the girl infront of her.

'Good job, Joyul we might get this Romeo for our play and the president will be so pleased' Yena could already imagine how their president will praise her for doing a good job.

"Y-yuri? What are you doing?" the blonde stuttered aveting her eyes quickly to avoid the temptationg coming from her.

"Unnie please audition for our play" Yuri hugged Chaeyeon while still looking up at her with a pout.

'This is so unfair, I'm sure that duck planned all this' Chaeyeon thought frustratingly giving Yena a glare who is now standing infront of them with a smug smile on her face. "I'll kill you" Chaeyeon mouthed to Yena but girl remained unfazed instead she felt more proud of what she had done.

"Chaeyeon-unnie~ pwetty pweash~" Yuri was now doing aegyo infront of her and Chaeyeon was afraid that she might say yes any minute now.

'Be strong Chaeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter