............After All

Artificial Soul

Solar sprints after Yongsun finally catching up with her. She was cornered, she had run into a laboratory room with no windows or other exits. Solar runs in knocking out the 2 guards attempting to help Yongsun escape

 

“You’re done, surrender now”~Solar said walking towards Yongsun. 

 

“Oh really?.... well lets make this interesting........ Solarsido Engage!”~Yongsun commanded as Solar was kicked to the ground by....... another S.L.R. This one had black hair and crimson red eyes, looking thirsty for a fight. Solar looked at the S.L.R. the mere sight of another one filling her with returning rage.

 

“Do you like my personal SLR?”~Yongsun asked with a snile

 

“Great another one”~Solar said in a hostile tone

 

“Boss this one’s cute, can we keep it.....After I break it”~Solarsido said making Solar burst forth in a synthetic rage.

 

Solar dove forward and threw her fist forward at breakneck speed, meeting Solarsido’s strike with her own. The punch produced a shockwave that shook the room and moved the vials and beakers around them. Solar moved to uppercut, but Solarsido foresaw her strike coming from a mile away, catching her punch and striking back with her opposite hand and sending her recoiling. Solar stumbled, but quickly regained her footing and ran forward again, throwing out another punch. Solarsido moved to meet her strike, however she was caught off guard when Solar grabbed some beakers and tossed them toward her. The glass containers shattering on her face coating her synthetic eyes with an unknown compound. 

 

Solarsido growled and staggered a bit as her vision slowly returned to her, giving Solar her own opportunity to throw out a flurry of punches into her chest, and then finally, face. Knocking the duplicate synth off her feet, falling into a a vat of nitro. Solar looked around the items room and a plan bloomed in her mind. Solarsido quickly recovered and drove a right hook of her own right into Solar’s face. She and Solar faced each other again, but Solarsido quickly reacted by driving a knee up into Solar and spinning her around, tossing her to the side like a piece of trash. 

 

“I expected more from you, guess I was wrong......”~Solarsido murmured as she raised her boot to step on Solar's face, but what she wasn't expecting was for the synth girl to play dirty.

 

Before she could react, Solar rolled to side drove her fist straight up the side of Solarsido’s leg, tripping her as she fell back into a rack of canisters labeled “Hydrogen”. She looked over at Solar who aimed her gun in Solarsido’s direction. 

 

“Boom”~Solar said shooting a single shot at the canisters instantly destroying Solarsido, a ball of fire poured forth as an explosion ringed through the air. Yongsun ducked behind cover but Solar didn’t have the luxury. The explosion sent her backwards while the fire burnt off her clothes and her body’s synthetic flesh only leaving her face mostly unharmed. The fire singed her hair making it look almost white, a stark contrast to what she looked like before. Solar slowly stood up seeing Yongsun trying to escape again. Solar quickly regained her composure and sprinted at the woman in white.

 

“SLR Code 7-4-7-2-2 Freeze”~Yongsun said as Solar froze in place inches away from touching Yongsun. Though there appears to be nothing wrong, Solar physically cant move her body, like joints are caving in. She is trapped, imprisoned by her very own synthetic programming.

 

“I remember every code, that my father made for his synths so you cant touch me”~Yongsun murmured when a series of footsteps could be heard from the hallway

 

“Freeze Yongsun! Solar you okay?”~Byul called out aiming her gun. Yongsun turned around smiling as Solar eyes began to fill with panic at Byul’s arrival.

 

“Oh she’s fine detective, S.L.R. Command Disarm!”~Yongsun yelled, then as if her body was on autopilot Solar ran at Byul with lighting speed. She grabbed Byul’s gun and kicked her to the ground as she crushed the gun in her robotic hand to pieces.

 

“S.L.R. Command Attack, Pin her down.....”~Yongsun commanded as Solar unwillingly walked over to the downed Byul and pinned her to the ground. Solar was helpless as arms pushed Byul down, and awaited their next command

 

“S....Solar?”~Byul said in a dazed tone

 

“S.L.R. Command Kill........ but make it slow I want you to see every single second of this.”~Yongsun said as Solar’s eyes went wide

 

“NO PLEASE STOP!”~Solar cried out as her hands began wrapping her fingers, interlocking around Byul’s neck.

 

“Sol....HNNNNNN”~Byul tried speaking as Solar’s hands began closing harder and harder. Byul’s struggled against Solar’s grip scratching at her neck like it was raw or dry. The panic and lack of air drove her to start gasping, breathing as if the oxygen had been from the air around her. The strong tight grip slowly getting to Byul as her thrashes slowed. She tried to plead but without breath she had no way to. Already Byul’s thoughts were becoming jumbled, like she was in a nightmare. Already she couldn't draw in her usual lung-full, as if concrete had been poured into her airways but it was only Solar’s immense strength.

 

“STOP PLEASE!”~Solar screamed on the verge of tears, she could see Byul’s face getting paler and paler

 

“UUUNG....it’s.......okay.......”~Byul said weakly as her eyes began to shut slowly, Solar’s very own eyes shed tears trying her hardest to focus. To Byul it feels as if her lungs aren't there as she tries to bring air in. She can feel her muscles straining and the thoughts in her head turn from fear to a dizzy confusion. There Solar was watching as her very own hands made Byul suffer slowly beneath her, watching Byul give her final breaths....................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“NO!!!!”~Solar screamed as she pulled her arms away from Byul’s neck, giving the detective a much needed gasp of air as she opened her eyes. Solar’s vision blurred when an “ERROR” message floated into her vision. The absolute strain of rejecting the command made her feel pain for the first time. She could describe it as no more than a sting. A slow burning sting that struck her very core. But she could longer pay attention to that as the ERROR message slowly dissipated leaving her to her own thoughts. Solar got off a relieved Byul and stared on at Yongsun who didn’t know how to respond. Not one synth has ever come to ignore a direct line of demand, it was programmed directly into their synthetic minds. 

 

“That’s........ That’s impossible.... how.....”~Yongsun said stunned by what happened before her. Solar sprinted forth and tackled Yongsun to ground, raising her fist, ready to strike.

 

“C’mon synth, do it. I deserve it”~Yongsun murmured as she closed her eyes. Solar closed her eyes and screamed. She brought her fist down fast and precise.

 

{CRACK}

 

Yongsun opened her eyes, looking to the side to see Solar’s hand crash into the concrete next to her head. The fragments of stone sticking to her hand as she pulled it away

 

“You don’t deserve to get off that easy”~Solar said making Yongsun chuckle

 

“You are daddy’s greatest creation”~Yongsun murmured as Solar went over to help Byul up.

 

“I don’t know what I am, but I know this....... I’m more human than you’ll ever be”~Solar said as she and Byul limped away. Police sirens echoed through the hallways as policemen and women stormed the building, Taking all the criminals including Momo and Yongsun into custody.