Prologue: The Problem and The Volunteer

Peaches and Cream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue: The Problem and The Volunteer

 

During his thirty years on this earth, Kim Junmyeon, CEO of South Korea’s top tech company, never thought he would be in this position. But then again, he never imagined meeting someone like Zhang Yixing, the man who completely turned his axis.

He patiently stares at the cream colored walls, completely calm even though he can feel the nerves from the seat next to him.

“Are you sure about this?” Yixing fiddles with Junmyeon’s fingers, refusing to meet their eyes.

Junmyeon lifts his husband’s chin, smiling with no reservations. “We’ve talked about this before. I’ve made up my mind, and I want to do this for you, for us.”

At the look of the man he loves, Yixing’s lips upturn, their foreheads meeting gently. His eyes close with his heart full. “I love you so much.”

There’s a lilt in the way his husband says those exact words, the Changsha accent slipping a tiny bit whenever Yixing is really happy. Junmyeon often thinks love isn’t a strong enough word anymore for how he feels about the man he married two years ago.

Maybe some day he’ll find something new just for him.

With silent confidence, they enter the doctor’s office without looking back, greeting her with a polite bow. Doctor Kwon Boah asks both men to sit down, to make themselves as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter