That Man [I] (Ft. YoonYul)

Main Lead 'Kwon Yu Ri'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That Man [I] (Ft. YoonYul)

 

22nd February 2019, Friday, 08:15 a.m.

Antibes, France.

Icvovic Mansion.

 

It's already the end of their college days and before they officially graduate they have decided to go on trip to celebrate their last moment as the college student. Finally after all of the struggle they can start to built the life they have always wanted and achieve their dream.

 

They just arrived last night and today is their first day here. All of them got super excited with the trip even though some of them are still having a hard time to adjust with the time difference.

 

The boys room are located on the third floor while the girls room are located on the second floor. The first floor is fill with a super big living room, kitchen and dining room. The mansion also have a private swimming pool that is located at the east side of the mansion and the gardens is fit to mansion size.

 

 

 

The Third Floor: Room 06.

 

Room 06 belongs to Kwon Yuri and his room is just next to the stairs followed by room 07 until room 10. The hall way is big enough that they can even make one room there if they wanted to. That was what they think of the first time they saw it. 

 

Yuri lay on the bed while reading a book. A knock on the door can be heard and he get up to open it. "Hey there Yul." Hyoyeon greet.

 

"Get in." Yuri said and open the door wide.

 

"You're reading?" He asked and walk towards his bed. 

 

"Yes. It just a kind of a motivation book. It inspired me big time." He said and fixed his shirt in front of the mirror.

 

"Why? Something bring you down lately?" Taeyeon asked as he just enter Yuri's room followed by Sooyoung and Hyomin. 

 

He shook his head. "No. Nothing like that."

 

Taeyeon nods. "Lets go and have a breakfast. I found this one place and it looks great."

 

 

 

The First Floor: Living Room - 08:31 a.m.

 

The boys are waiting for the girls to get ready and for the mean time they plan on what to do today. They think that a plan is needed but they still will let the girls choose it later. 

 

Their visual are very outstanding. Taeyeon is wearing a short jeans with a white colour top, Hyoyeon is wearing a casual black pant with a sleeveless dark blue shirt, Sooyoung goes with a bad boy look while Hyomin totally looks like a K-Pop star as he wear a jeans with a black leather jacket along with sunglasses and lastly Yuri wear a short sleeves collared white shirt and a black jeans while holding a black leather jacket. 

 

Yuri looks like he's going to a wedding ceremony right now. 

 

"Taengoo.." There goes the first girl named Jessica go down the stairs and peck her lover's cheek. "You look great.." She commented with a smile. Those two are together since high school already.

 

"Hey there baby.." Taeyeon said as he wrap one of his arm around her waist. "Thank you.. You look great too.." He peck her cheek back in return.

 

"Hyominie? Omo, will you be fine? It's very hot outside." Sunny said in a worry tone as she eyed his leather jacket. 

 

"I'm fine jagiya. I want to look great!" He said happily. These two are also a lover. 

 

"Why did you wear such a revealing shirt, Hyo oppa?" Maknae Seohyun complained. No. They are not together but they are in a love-hate relationship because Hyoyeon love to pick fight with this youngest one. 

 

"It's hot outside, Seohyun-ah. Besides, I look hot." He fight back while wriggling his brows.

 

"Soo.." A girl named Tiffany walk towards her lover with a pout. 

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

 

"I don't know what to wear today. I hope you like this version of me." She complained.

 

"Oh baby you look great in anything. Don't you worry!" Sooyoung coax and pull her for a hug. 

 

Yuri look at them while smiling. "What an adorable sight to see this early in the morning huh?" He thought while he shook his head. Just then the last girl get down from the stairs and Yuri see no one but her. 

 

Yoona just give him a smile and stand beside him as she eyed her other friends. Yuri on the other hand can't say anything. He lost for words. She is too beautiful to describe in words. 

 

All of the girls are wearing a one piece dress and all of them looks so stunning! As they done greeting their partner they make ways to the car and drive to the restaurant for breakfast. The boys ride in one car and the girls ride in another car. Taeyeon drive the car for the boys side while on the girls side Jessica is the one who drive it.

 

 

 

Grativoci Restaurant - 09:03 a.m.

 

It took them almost 20 minutes just to get there because it kind of far from the mansion. The view along the journey is no joke. It was breathtaking. They sit at the round table and each of them sit beside their partner well it is not that kind of 'partner' when it comes to HyoHyun and YoonYul because they are not together. 

 

They done placed the order and wait for their breakfast to be serve patiently. The restaurant located beside the beach and the view is very beautiful. It feels so great to be here along with a cold wind from the ocean.

 

Jessica clasped her hands excitedly and eyed the girls. "Kids, Taengoo found a nice horse riding place. The view up on the mountain is so damn gorgeous." She said in amazed tone while shaking her head. Taeyeon chuckles looking at his lover's cuteness.

 

"Really? That sound great. I'd love to see a beautiful view! What do you think Hyominie?" Sunny asked.

 

"Well anything you would like to do. I will just go along with it." Hyomin said.

 

"I suddenly feel excited about this horse riding thing. Besides we have a prince charming over there who used to ride a horse for so many times already. I bet he can take care of all of us." Tiffany said as she point at Yuri using while raising her brows playfully.

 

Yuri let out a chuckles. "I'm here to serve you ma'am." He said to Tiffany and even exchange a wink.

 

"Yah. Don't cross the line." Sooyoung said protectively and wrap his arms around Tiffany.

 

"You're such a kid Soo!" Taeyeon comment and earn a small laugh from them.

 

...

 

The food had arrived and they dig in right away. They have been so hungry because none of them had a chance to eat anything since they stepped into this country.

 

"By the way shouldn't we go shopping for the horse riding thing? Like boots?" Jessica asked.

 

"No it's fine. Usually they have it all there but it's fine too if you want to get a new one for it. You can use it again for the next horse riding activity." Yuri answer causing all of them nods.

 

"Will they usually let us ride a horse alone or they will guide us by holding the rope?" Yoona unexpectedly talk to Yuri as she is now looking at him. Well they just sit next to each other.

 

The boys shared a look while the girls are too focus with their food that they don't pay attention at the two. 

 

"Well it's up on your skill. If you manage to learn it fast then you'll be able to control the horse alone." Yuri answer with a smile. 

 

"Ah, is that so?" Yoona nods and smile back. "Unnies, Seohyun-ah, should we go and get a boots like Sica unnie mentioned?" She turned her gaze at the girls who are busy eating.

 

"Well if you want to then why not? I think it will be fun if we can buy stuff here. Another memories can be created." Sunny answer and continue eating.

 

"Wow I never thought that she'll be so interested in horse riding." Yuri thought as he glance at Yoona for a bit.

 

 

 

Fourniture D'équitation - 10:32 a.m.

Yuri POV

 

After the breakfast, we go straight to the shop to buy the stuff needed. The shop is so classic that we feel so mesmerize by the look of it. It gives a cowboy vibes sometimes. I look around and found my friends are so excited to choose their own boots and attire. 

 

I walk around the shop alone and sometimes I will glance at Yoona who is busy to choose the design. She is also alone but I think maybe it's better if I just look at her like this. Yes, I'm good. I'm good. 

 

I was about to walk at another section when I saw at the corner of my eye that she is approaching me. I pretend to look around. *Dugeun Dugeun*

 

"Oppa, which one do you think will fit me more?" Yoona asked me as she hold two types of boots. The first design gonna cover up to her ankle only while the other one will cover just below her knee. 

 

Damn she will rock both of it but she need a precise answer. "This one will fit you." I take the one that cover just below her knee. 

 

"You think so?" She asked more.

 

"Yeah. Why don't you put it on first?" I suggest and we walk to the small chair located near the boots shelves. 

 

She take a seat on it and I join her. She wear it carefully and as she's done with it she look at me. Probably want to hear my thought about it. "Looks great on you. But I think black colour suits you more than this red wine." I said. 

 

"Really?" 

 

"Really." I smile at her. 

 

"What about you? Have you done?" She asked me and it caught me off guard but I play cool to cover it up.

 

"I was just wandered around for something else and totally forgot about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter