chap 1: The beginning

Fallen leaves- The guy I haven't met

It was a sunny day, Jennie decide to spend time at coffee shop with her bestfriend, Irene. It has been a few months there are away with each other as Irene took a study leave at her University but now Irene is back for good. 20 minutes has passed yet Irene is still  not there. " Hmm, where is she? Should I call her?" Jennie mumbled. Suddenly, someone patted her shoulder and she turned around " Yah Irene ! Why are you so late?" Jennie sulked.

" Omo~omo are you sad?" Irene pinched Jennie's cheek.

"I'm sorry, I'm actually lost haha " she added, examined Jennie's facial expression.

"Are you for real? Wah, I can't believe this woman" Jennie joking, raise ne of her eyebrow.

" Yah! Mind your word, I'm older than you ! Well, you know I'm bad with direction so...." Irene replied tried to find an excuse.

" Hahah I'm just joking, Ah I miss you, unnie" Jennie blinked her eyes.

"Instead of meeting me, you should a find a boyfriend, Jennie ah" Irene replied in sarcastic way.

"Oh-oh there...look who's talking, you are single too, " Jennie said while slurped her pasta.

                                                   

To be honest, Jennie and Irene share the same trait " allergic to boys". It doesn't mean they hating on boys, it just they take a relationship as a serious matter that they would not go into any relationship if the partner is not serious with them. In simple words, " date to marry" is their stand in life. Two gorgeous women, Irene and Jennie, both are good looking, differents vibes yet stand on same standard, all boys are willing to die for them, yet being single is their choice. Both of them share same standard on man, to be their boyfriend. Actually, Jennie have a boyfriend when she was in highschool back then, unfortunately it only last for a week then they broke up. The reason? Simply because it was her first relationship and she was not feeling it. That was her first relationship ever, and since that she is not really interested to find a partner. Her social media full with boys dm her, but she just ignored it. For her, those who dm her in social media is not even serious, they just want to play around.

Both of them have a nice chatting, they shared basically everything as both of them are the only child in their family. Jennie always look up on Irene and same goes with Irene. Irene is always there whenever Jennie  have problems, she is indeed like a true sister to her. After a quick met up with Irene, Jennie went back to her hostel first because Irene have to go somewhere.

On her way back to hostel, a cute pink shop captured her attention. She spend a few time in the shop looking at those cute things. Irene birthday is almost near, so she thinking of buy some cute things for Irene. She bought a pretty 2 pair of "bestfriend necklace", one for her and the other one for Irene. She headed back to her car and drive to hostel.

    The next day, Jennie wake up early and get ready for her first class for new semester. A casual t-shirt, jeans and sneaker, she ready to go. A few minutes then she arrived at class and took the middle seat. It was her favourite seat after all. " Why am I always first to enter the class" Jennie rubbing her eyes, she do feel a bit sleepy. As she wait for her other classmate to arrived, she scrolled her twitter and found this one game. " Hmm, why are people so hyped about this game? Is it good?. She messaged Irene and chat about this.

" Unnie, is this game that good? " she message her.

" I played this game too, it quite fun actually. You can create your own house. Give it a try" Irene replied.

" I will, okay I chat with you soon, my lecturer has arrived " she quickly put her phone in her bag.

The  night has come, she got nothing to do." Ah I'm so bored. As she was scrolling her twitter and Insta, she suddenly remember ." That game!"

She installed the game and start to play it. She is actually not into any game but once she play games, she will obsessed to it. " I'm so dumb, how is this game works though?" she said to herself while try to figure out. So actually the game called Line Play. Line is one of the famous chat apps. "This game is quite fun though" she said.

She left her phone on the bed and went to to the toilet for awhile. After a few minutes, she got one message from someone on that game.

" Hi"

With that simple first " Hi" , who thought it could change Jennie's life upside down. That's the starting, of everything.