Hunt

Hero's Soup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hunt

Panic-stricken Hyunjin was running around the house, he just found out the shoot was in 30 minutes and he hasn't even taken a bath yet. "Woojin! You should've said something!" The said alpha sat on the couch, eyes following Hyunjin roaming around like a headless chicken and eventually disappearing into the stairs.

"Sorry. I also forgot it was today." Woojin finally stands up, walking to the back door that leads to the garage. Chan pokes his head from the kitchen, "Are you gonna drive him to the shoot?" Woojin nods, he really doesn't have any choice. It's also a way for him to apologize to Hyunjin, the least he can do to make up for it.

Taking the car keys from the table beside the door, he receded from Chan's view.

Woojin bears down on the horn, he had already parked in front of the house. Hyunjin pops out the front door, with a duffel bag and a backpack. He knocks on the trunk, Woojin presses a button to pop open the hood. Hyunjin shoves the contents in his arms before rushing towards the shotgun seat. "Fix your hair." and Hyunjin did, with a slight tinge of red on his cheeks. "Just go already."

Chan closes the fridge and moves to the living room, switching the channel of the TV to the local news. "Um," Chan removes his gaze from the screen and sees Changbin walking towards him, Felix trailing behind him. "Why was Hyunjin losing his upstairs?" Chan scooted over, making room for the two. "Late for his shoot." But Changbin puts up his hand and shakes his head, refusing Chan's offer. "We're heading out for grocery shopping. Wanna come?" the vampire stared at him for a few seconds, deliberating in his head if he would go.

Chan would usually refuse to do such a task because Hyunjin and Jisung would always fight over the trolley every time they went shopping. But this time it was just Changbin. He could deal with Felix's bull, so he stands up, pressing the off button on the TV remote.

He follows the two outside. "We can take the SUV." Changbin does an 'OK' sign with his hand and walks out the back door, Chan, and Felix trailing behind him. He proceeded to press the button near the garage door to stop it from closing. "Woojin took the sedan?" Chan scanned his eyes around, nodding his head at Changbin.

He then made his way around multiple cars lined up, stopping beside the SUV. "Chan, catch." He turned right in time to catch the keys Felix flung to him. Slightly impressed because Felix knew the right key. The fox grins at him. "You already know your way around the house, you sly fox."

Chan fastened his seat belt, "All set?" Changbin clicks his seat belt securely, holding up a thumbs up to Chan through the rear-view mirror. He glances at Felix before pulling out of the garage when the fox nodded at him.

"The infamous Hyunjin is late yet again." Changbin snickers and looks out the window, they wobble a bit when Chan pulls out to the road. Chan smiles at the wolf's remarks. "Is Hyunjin always tardy?" Felix blinked multiple times, looking at Changbin at the backseat through the rear-view mirror.

"Yeah. He couldn't keep track of his schedule. Always getting lost, is very hard to wake up. Always giggling and cuddling. Ugh." Felix and Chan look at each other through the rear view mirror before chuckling. Changbin's snarky remarks towards Hyunjin kept them entertained the whole ride.

-

"Wait," Hyunjin sits up straight from the shotgun seat, planting his face on the window. "Isn't this Seungmin and Jeongin's university?" Woojin hums, maneuvering the vehicle through the gate. He didn't answer Hyunjin's question until they had parked. "Yeah, it is." Hyunjin glares at him for the late response.

The alpha chuckles and proceeds on opening the trunk, he pulls out a duffel bag, handing the backpack to Hyunjin. "How did you not recognize what their school was? Didn't you say you wrote the details yourself?" Hyunjin trailed beside Woojin, both scanning their eyes around the grounds.

"Well, I did. But it was before we met them." Hyunjin grins in defeat.

"Should we try to attend university too?" the small wolf nudges the alpha's left arm. Woojin smiles at him. "Maybe you guys should. I'm too old for this." both snorted. They made out the staff for the shoot in the middle of the field. One of them spots Hyunjin and waves in their direction. Hyunjin jogs towards them.

"Sorry I'm late, director!" he huffs out, pretending to be in a 'rush'. Woojin trails behind him and bows at the director, apologizing for their tardiness. "It's alright. Let's get you prepared. MAKEUP!"

Hyunjin hands over his backpack to Woojin, both went inside the trailer provided for the model. Hyunjin sits down in front of the vanity table, checking his appearance in the mirror. He already knows the drill.

Woojin sits on the far end of the trailer, Hyunjin whines, motioning the older to sit beside him. Woojin rolls his eyes. "This is why I don't like to accompany you to shoots.'' One of the staff pulls a chair for him near Hyunjin. He thanks the staff and sits down, eyes locked onto Hyunjin's reflection in the mirror. "Can we go see those kids after the shoot?"

Woojin hums, fishing his phone from his pocket to check on Jeongin and Seungmin's class schedule. He personally asked them to give him their schedules. Jeongin had no hesitation when he typed it down on Woojin's phone, but Seungmin was hard to persuade. The witch was clever, he asked about Woojin's past in exchange for the schedule. It was an unfair bargain, really. But he was intrigued by Seungmin. So, he played along.

"We could. But Jeongin has class until 9 PM." Hyunjin pouts, the stylist breaks into a smile. He pouts more, making the rest of them laugh. Woojin shakes his head 'such a child'. The wolf glares at him. He forgot they were all connected through their heads. He grins. "Love you, Jin."

"Hmp."

Out in the field. The director explains the first take while the staff double checks the equipment. Hyunjin has to dance in the field, while the camera does a 360 around him. After the stylist finished fixing his hair, Hyunjin practiced one of the routines beforehand. He was used to dancing on the spot, but freestyling right now isn't the best choice. Hyunjin struggles a bit with choosing a routine.

The director apologizes for asking him to do such a task, they forgot to add the further details of the shoot on the email. But, Hyunjin gives them a warm smile telling them it was okay. After a while, he settles with the easiest one he has.

"Okay! Take one!" and with that, the shoot continues on.

Woojin, on the other hand, went back inside the trailer. Hyunjin gave him approval that he was okay, and he can manage. He hesitantly walked towards the dressing room, plopping on the sofa provided. "So," the alpha looks up from his phone. He sees the stylists and staff gathered around him. He gives them a soft smile, making most of them blush. "Yes?"

"You're Hyunjin's manager, right?" Woojin nods. He leans over, placing his elbows above his knees. He looks up to them through his lashes. "Yes. I guess you could call me that." he lets out a deep chuckle. He found the staff's actions quite hilarious, but he also laughed because he knew his effect on them.

The staff swooned over the man in front of them. His dark hair perfectly falling over his forehead, his monolid eyes burning holes in their faces, his tall nose was decorated by a small yet eye-catching mole, and lastly, his pink lips that go well with his protruding front teeth. They could agree he was also model material. Especially with his well-built physique.

"O-oh. Yes. Um... why doesn't Hyunjin sign under management? I bet he had tons of offers before. He's really good-looking." the makeup artist blushed, she was up close and personal with Hyunjin. She was even surprised he had zero makeup on. His skin was so plump and soft. It doesn't make sense how men who use the same soap they use for their also use it on their faces to have great skin.

Ah, another victim of Hyunjin's good looks. If only they knew how much of a soft boy he is. And an idiot. And a whiny .

Woojin hums before finding the right words to answer them. "Well. He's thinking of going to university soon, and I think he doesn't want any other distractions. So, a commitment to management wouldn't be such a great idea." the staff nods at these remarks. So, is Hyunjin still that young?

They thanked him and asked if he wanted anything to drink or eat, which the alpha politely declined. They disperse and Woojin is left alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter