Artist

Hero's Soup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Artist

“Give me my helmet, Seungmin.” the sound of the motorcycle engine slowly deteriorates under the wind. Seungmin was being stubborn again and Chan was not in the mood for any of it. "If I do, will you not follow them like some sort of serial killer?"

Chan clicked his tongue in annoyance. He wasn't having any of this. "Stop wasting my time and give me my damn helmet." his fangs bared as he glared at the witch. Raw anger shot through Chan's veins. Seungmin looked calm but on the inside, he was definitely terrified by the being in front of him. "You know how I ing hate when someone messes with you guys." he growled breathlessly. Seungmin swallows the lump on his throat. Can’t this person ever think of himself first? Geez.

"As dumb and chaotic as our friends can get, believe me, we know." Seungmin gave his most sincere look, he was being honest.

With a sigh of defeat, Chan turned the key and pulled it out of the keyhole of his bike. "Fine."

“You really need to control your anger sometimes.”

Seungmin smiled from ear to ear making Chan all soft and fluffy inside his dead body. He can’t stay mad at any of the boys. "Let's go home. Jeongin's coming over." Seungmin almost snorted as he saw Chan's cheeks dimpled. Caught off guard, the vampire cleared his throat and proceeded back in the shop. Seungmin tailed him. "Alright, cool." he stopped and turned to his heel. As soon as he made eye contact with Seungmin, who wore a smug look on his face, Chan turned away and tried to find a distraction on the counter. "I'll clean up here, um you go ahead."

"Chan, there's literally nothing there." it was late before he realized it. The counter was as clean and smooth as a baby's bottom. He hadn't meant to do it, he could tell by the look of mild shock on his face and the way his arms floundered. Again, if he was capable of blushing he would be a very vivid shade of red by now.

His ears perked up as he heard a chuckle. That slowly turns into a loud cackle. Seungmin was laughing at him. He faced him, but the witch was already on the floor. He was literally rolling on the floor ing laughing like a lunatic. In normal circumstances, he would've whooped his sorry or yell at him but instead, Chan smiled.

Seungmin was not really a 'warm' person. When they first met, Chan didn’t like the deadpan look on the witch’s face. But as soon as Seungmin entered the room, he started bowing at everyone who greeted him, he's always full of respect. Chan always thought that a person who lowers his head for others will one day reach the highest peak of their life. And that’s when he knew he could trust his life with the witch.

However, there is one bad thing about him. Seungmin was always too serious. Too focused on his career or his goals. The only time he had some good fun was when he visits the vampire and annoys the living hell out of him.

Chan wished he would be more chill. That the witch should do something he likes. Not bury himself under a mountain of thick spell books in his apartment. His wish sorta came true. And he was thankful for it, he may not express it as well as the others but he cherishes Seungmin the most.

“Come on, you crazy er. Let’s get going.”

-

“I still can’t understand why we can’t use your magic transportation thingy.”

“Don’t you have a spell like that?”

“I do but it requires a ton of energy.”

“So, my ‘magic transportation thingy’ doesn’t?”

“Chan, you’re a vampire. You’re an immortal idiot that can only be killed with a wooden stake.”

“That doesn’t make me have an infinite amount of energy, and just so you know, it’s a wooden stake through your heart. Name one person who doesn’t die from that, I’m gonna my own .”

“That’s gay.”

“I’m only gay for myself.”

“Narcissistic nincompoop.”

“Right back at ya.”

Seungmin rolled his eyes and went past Chan who opened the door. He had only taken a few steps away from the entrance when Chan grabbed him by his wrist, alarming him. “There’s something wrong.” An eerie feeling creeped on Seungmin’s spine as he looked back at the vampire. “Oh wait, nevermind.” Chan shrugged and went on his merry way to the living room. Although puzzled by the vampire’s actions he followed suit.

Now that he was well aware of his surroundings, it was quite rowdier than usual. Seungmin snickered, ‘He can tell what’s wrong with just a little change on what he’s used to, what a creep.’

“I heard that.” he looked up and saw Chan eyein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter